Esquier's artworks

Go to CruxDreams.com
The image is great but I find whipping of the already crucified to be unnecessary. As if to sprinkle sugar on honey.
Whipping is better as its own episode in the convicted criminal's public degradation.

The image is great but I find whipping of the already crucified to be unnecessary. As if to sprinkle sugar on honey.
Whipping is better as its own episode in the convicted criminal's public degradation.
The point is to make her dance a bit more for the spectators.

I like the implication that the pain of the cross alone is not enough punishment for her crimes, and she must pay even more with her body, not just being executed but actively and violently tortured throughout her erotic death.

Your renders is superb especially the whip marks on the last pic look so realistic! I'm curious how do you made that all? Create by yourself or using already made ones?
This is the finished Genesis 9 model, but I don't find it realistic enough, I only edited the poses, hair and genitals. I also made whip marks because I couldn't find the overlay of the desired shape. For example, I would like a more lively muscle tension, but there are morphs that only increase them, like bodybuilders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom