EUROPEAN CRUCIFIXION EVENT (ece)

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's nice to fantasize about it, but sadly we all know it never going to happen.

This is roughly the 5th time I see a thread about "come one guys, let's make it happen", and then the whole thing just vanishes.

It's kind of the order of nature. The organisers never actually put things in motion, because they are not rich, so they cannot afford the risk to book a proper place for such an event, expecting about 20 people, and then nobody shows up. It is a very real risk, because participants also tend to change their minds. Many people turns around from half way or even in the last minute. Everyone wants to experience a crucifixion party in their most erotic fantasies, but 90% is not brave (or fool?) enough to admit it to anyone face to face.

Also, even if it actually happens, there are too many people, who only wants to be in victim role.

Making a compromise by organising a multiple day’s event and take turns is not a solution either. Everyone would promise to stay after their turn and help others experience it, but we know human nature: Most people would just leave immediately after they got what they came for, and the ones, who are scheduled to get crucified on a later day would have to be disappointed, because to few people would stay to crucify them.

Last edited:
I would carry the patibulum while I am humiliated and insulted together with the others and the other men and women until I end up hanging on the cross

It's nice to fantasize about it, but sadly we all know it never going to happen.

This is roughly the 5th time I see a thread about "come one guys, let's make it happen", and then the whole thing just vanishes.

It's kind of the order of nature. The organisers never actually put things in motion, because they are not rich, so they cannot afford the risk to book a proper place for such an event, expecting about 20 people, and then nobody shows up. It is a very real risk, because participants also tend to change their minds. Many people turns around from half way or even in the last minute. Everyone wants to experience a crucifixion party in their most erotic fantasies, but 90% is not brave (or fool?) enough to admit it to anyone face to face.

Also, even if it actually happens, there are too many people, who only wants to be in victim role.

Making a compromise by organising a multiple day’s event and take turns is not a solution either. Everyone would promise to stay after their turn and help others experience it, but we know human nature: Most people would just leave immediately after they got what they came for, and the ones, who are scheduled to get crucified on a later day would have to be disappointed, because to few people would stay to crucify them.
Well, I am willing to go the whole distance...

I agree. It is an interesting fantasy, but...
Sadly, we don't live in an ideal world, which would be tolerant to all kind of such fantasies.
Joining such an event means : coming out of anonimity. In the presence of strangers. Ideallly, they all come to join and play out the same fantasy, but is everybody trustworthy?
We all have our own views and expectations on this game. But what if some participant will feel forced to do things, or have second thoughts, or would feel abused, going so far to file a complain? What if an accident happens?
Unless you are fully acquainted with the participants, and you know each other's wished and desires very well, and you can trust each other for 200%, such gatherings will always entail lots of risks.

I was thinking of male only cru cifixion event, buth if you all whant we can arrange for mix event. If the are more of those who whants to be crucifed then roles will have to be doubled. Some of those going for crucifixion will have to first help with hanging others before eventualy their turn comes arround.
I have no problem with actually nailing someone if that is whant you whant but on your own responsability.
Regarding date, I was thinking of starting to make arangments for nex year. So we all have one year aprox. to make areangments and prepare dort the event.
As I said, we need private safe location wich I cannot offer

I was thinking of male only cru cifixion event, buth if you all whant we can arrange for mix event. If the are more of those who whants to be crucifed then roles will have to be doubled. Some of those going for crucifixion will have to first help with hanging others before eventualy their turn comes arround.
I have no problem with actually nailing someone if that is whant you whant but on your own responsability.
Regarding date, I was thinking of starting to make arangments for nex year. So we all have one year aprox. to make areangments and prepare dort the event.
As I said, we need private safe location wich I cannot offer
"I have no problem with actually nailing someone if that is whant you whant"

Ok. So things are already getting unrealistic:
Causing permanent damage on purpose is a crime in every European country. Pre-planning a crime in advance is an even more serious matter. (You can expect decades in prison, even if the victim cooperates in the crime and testifies in your favour.)
No matter how gently or surgically you do it, it will cause an injury, that will heal for over 8 days. Legally a "complete recovery" is considered when the scars are not visible anymore. In the case of nailing through the palm or foot it would probably take years, if you are lucky and no nerves got damaged. Don't even think about wrist nailing!

For an event like this we need strict boundaries. Rules that are determined by someone, who is familiar with the local and EU laws.

Back
Top Bottom