EUROPEAN CRUCIFIXION EVENT (ece)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Agreed, this has to be planned in advance, with a strict set of rules.
For me, the most extreme thing I want is to end up lying naked and very still on the ground, playing dead

I was thinking of male only cru cifixion event, buth if you all whant we can arrange for mix event. If the are more of those who whants to be crucifed then roles will have to be doubled. Some of those going for crucifixion will have to first help with hanging others before eventualy their turn comes arround.
I have no problem with actually nailing someone if that is whant you whant but on your own responsability.
Regarding date, I was thinking of starting to make arangments for nex year. So we all have one year aprox. to make areangments and prepare dort the event.
As I said, we need private safe location wich I cannot offer
"I have no problem with actually nailing someone if that is whant you whant"

Ok. So things are already getting unrealistic:
Causing permanent damage on purpose is a crime in every European country. Pre-planning a crime in advance is an even more serious matter. (You can expect decades in prison, even if the victim cooperates in the crime and testifies in your favour.)
No matter how gently or surgically you do it, it will cause an injury, that will heal for over 8 days. Legally a "complete recovery" is considered when the scars are not visible anymore. In the case of nailing through the palm or foot it would probably take years, if you are lucky and no nerves got damaged. Don't even think about wrist nailing!

For an event like this we need strict boundaries. Rules that are determined by someone, who is familiar with the local and EU laws.
@marinkriz01, @Andras has already put it perfectly, I only need to add that discussing actual nailing is also against forum rules as well as being illegal.

I'll let your post stand because of Andras' response.

Well.....I can build props and gore fx that can simulate nailing.
No one will actually be killed, but for realism at least 3 , including myself will have to realistically portray victims who have died .

Thank you @Wragg, but you can remove both of them (as well as this one) to keep the thread clean. I just tried to save the topic from delusional fantasies. (No offense @marinkriz01.)
Yes, I'll maybe tidy up in a day or so, when the 'no actual nailing' message has got home. ;)

how manny us is from europe? is there interest to get toggether and organize crucifixion event for those that whant to be crucified by masters that are looking for victims to hang on cross?

Does anyone has any secure location for such event?
There is one in the Netherlands. Tomorrow and august 14th. Watch fetlife.com for the event ‘De Gemene Romeinen’

There is one in the Netherlands. Tomorrow and august 14th. Watch fetlife.com for the event ‘De Gemene Romeinen’
Is this an Roman Execution themed event?
If so I would love to volunteer as a victim who would actually "die" naked on the Cross.
I would be a "dead " body that can be taken limp from the Cross and dragged away , I will lie "dead" for a good portion of the event

Last edited:
I can join in both roles same as an executioner, same as a victim. Can participate in whipping of victims, and suffer same after.
Will stay till the end for sure
Are you going to "die" on the Cross, have your "corpse" taken away and then return as different character?

I'm going to be " crucified to death"
Then my naked" corpse " will be on display on the ground until a vampire witch sucks blood out my throbbing hard cock until I cum.

Then I return as an executioner

Are you going to "die" on the Cross, have your "corpse" taken away and then return as different character?

I'm going to be " crucified to death"
Then my naked" corpse " will be on display on the ground until a vampire witch sucks blood out my throbbing hard cock until I cum.

Then I return as an executioner
I think for me it will be better to play as an executioner, and join the cross one of the last people.
Because my interest is not to die on the cross. I want to go through the tortures, humilation and saffering of the condemned human, to fill how is it to be executed in a such terrible way. And i want to remain on the cross as long as it will be possible, dispit my begging for mercy.

Reactions: rg5
Back
Top Bottom