Fall Of The Temple – Crux Illustrated Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow! What a series. The before picture, with her long flowing hair, and her richly appointed clothing is a great contrast to screaming, naked, scourged Leah on the cross. Although I must wonder how we will sort the flashback images. I don't want to break the story up too much, but at the back, as they are, sorta works.

Your "comic book style" has let you lean into being tremendously prolific. In some great far off time, I hope that you can grace us with one more series such as this. But for now, you might need more rest than Leah, hahaha.

Great use of the cornu to prolong her agony, even if there was no one there to enjoy it; looks like she took it through the back hole, so she didn't enjoy it either!
Now, the conclusion of THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE …

Before departing, the Centurion nailed a titulus to the top of Leah’s cross with the inscription written in Latin, Greek, and Hebrew as a threat and a promise: “Judaea will be captured”.
At first when I read the image I thought that you had gotten the phrase "captured jewess" wrong. But, no, you were going with, not a titilus, but a promise. Interesting.

I especially love that mercy cup. And Aluafaen is right about the Myrhh, a great detail to include, if ultimately only a small token of mercy in the face of an unrelating torment.

This is an instant classic, I think!

This one is especially for you, @Shoshana Crux Dove

POSTSCRIPT …

The Romans retreated from the Antonia Fortress to regroup after their stunning defeat. Leah’s comrades feared that the Romans would use her as bait. The Centurion had purposely orientated her cross so her back was to the Antonio Fortress and no marksman archer could deliver a mercy kill from its crenelated walls. So Leah’s comrades left her on the cross to die alone. Given all that she endured it was not likely that she would last through the following day.

At night in Leah’s final hours, an old woman snuck out of the fortification. The old woman thanked Leah for her sacrifice to secure victory this day. She gave her a cup with hyssop, myrrh, and wine to ease Leah’s journey to Heaven.

FIN.

View attachment 1498512
She accepts the drink gratefully. Pain. Humiliation. Worth it. Even if defeat was inevitable she had still given her all for her faith, her family, her people.

Her body? Destined for the dung heap.

But her spirit soared on eagle's wings, to the comfort of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob...and Jael, Deborah, Hadassah, Judith.

She would have smiled as life left her. And one of her final thoughts was, "Damn if only this lady had gotten to me with this drink before I got nailed up here...!"

In these last 7 months I’ve created 100 illustrations, the most I’ve ever done, thanks to being invigorated by all your support. I don’t know if or when I’ll do another series, so know that both THE WITCH and FALL OF THE TEMPLE are a heartfelt gift to you all.

As a little background on this project, @Yupar was close in guessing that Leah bat Rafael was modeled after Angelina Jolie in her Tomb Raider days. I went with a more contemporary actress and someone closer to the subject matter – Gal Gadot. With some enhancements, Leah’s body was modeled after Welsh Webb’s Shannon, and her braids were inspired by the artwork of @mp5stab.

I also paid homage to several artists in FALL OF THE TEMPLE, and their work inspired me for this series: Quoom, Noble Vulchur, Yusseby, Jedakk, Jastrow, Skating Jesus, Jucundus, and 3DFranco.

What follows in the next few posts is the story in sequence. I’ve touched up some of the original illustrations and increased the resolution so this is the definitive set for your personal collections.

Till next time.

gg65.jpgFall of the Temple--Leah LR.jpgssc_074.jpgDamned to the Cross 1080.jpg

I know you aren't doing a comprehensive "story" as such, but could you give us the blurb as you conceive it, even if it's just a short paragraph? That would be really awesome, just to put the remarkable pictures into a (however brief) context?:lol:

I can't say that I'm a fan of real antiquity, but it's beautifully drawn! Thank you, Master Cordero!

Let me speculate a bit on the last slide. The dialogue between the old woman and the crucified Leia.

The old woman is the embodiment of the muse of history. Clio tells Leia that she will go down in history not as a martyred heroine, but as a naked crucified whore. Strict Judaism, which the Zealots professed, did not accept the idea of Christian charity. Therefore, "the curse is hanging on the tree." Leia could die in battle during the assault, but keep her honor. But she chose to sacrifice not only her life, but also her honor in order to inflict more damage on the Romans, although it did not help. Heroes are those who set fire to the siege guns. Leia will be remembered as the harlot of Rahab. Yes. she helped the Jewish soldiers, but not out of love for God, because after fucking with all the rebels, she wanted to try more uncircumcised penises. .Yes, the Romans got distracted when they raped and crucified, and that helped the rebels. But Leia's role was reduced to the ability to fucking good and twist ass on the cross.With the realization of this, she can now live. With that, she will die in shame.

Last edited:
In these last 7 months I’ve created 100 illustrations, the most I’ve ever done, thanks to being invigorated by all your support. I don’t know if or when I’ll do another series, so know that both THE WITCH and FALL OF THE TEMPLE are a heartfelt gift to you all.

As a little background on this project, @Yupar was close in guessing that Leah bat Rafael was modeled after Angelina Jolie in her Tomb Raider days. I went with a more contemporary actress and someone closer to the subject matter – Gal Gadot. With some enhancements, Leah’s body was modeled after Welsh Webb’s Shannon, and her braids were inspired by the artwork of @mp5stab.

I also paid homage to several artists in FALL OF THE TEMPLE, and their work inspired me for this series: Quoom, Noble Vulchur, Yusseby, Jedakk, Jastrow, Skating Jesus, Jucundus, and 3DFranco.

What follows in the next few posts is the story in sequence. I’ve touched up some of the original illustrations and increased the resolution so this is the definitive set for your personal collections.

Till next time.

View attachment 1499526View attachment 1499527View attachment 1499528View attachment 1499529

Till next time.

View attachment 1499526View attachment 1499527View attachment 1499528View attachment 1499529
Thanks, thanks, thanks Steve Cordero! I accidentally discovered Fall Of The Temple here the day before yesterday. Since then I don't know how to thank you and whether to be happy or angry at the same time. I constantly compare your new work with The Ordeal of Petra and think about which one is better. Unfortunately, this is holding me back from writing the new, tenth chapter of Petra's story. Nevertheless, thank you again, your new work is just like the previous one, a truly brilliant masterpiece. I'm even thinking that when I finish the story for The Ordeal of Petra sometime next year, I might start writing the story for Fall Of The Temple. Please keep up your great work and THANKS again. Varinia

Back
Top Bottom