Female Jesus Projects

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have an upcoming video project, she is willing to have an orgasm while being stretched out on the wall. It’s not a female Jesus film, but it is in relation to the crucifixion. She’ll be fully nude!

She will have her robe stripped off at the beginning of the video, then she will be nailed to the wall and she will be touched, kissed all for her arousal!

She will have a princess crown on her head at the end which adds some humiliation.

She is asking quite a bit of money from this, so any donations would be wonderful for your support.

If you give min $25, this video will be free to you once it’s finished. This is a $500 project, so this will be a big project but I know it will be a good one!

Here’s a few pictures of her!
IMG_1256.jpegIMG_1257.jpegIMG_1258.jpegIMG_1259.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an upcoming video project, she is willing to have an orgasm while being stretched out on the wall. It’s not a female Jesus film, but it is in relation to the crucifixion. She’ll be fully nude!

She will have her robe stripped off at the beginning of the video, then she will be nailed to the wall and she will be touched, kissed all for her arousal!

She will have a princess crown on her head at the end which adds some humiliation.

She is asking quite a bit of money from this, so any donations would be wonderful for your support.

If you give min $25, this video will be free to you once it’s finished. This is a $500 project, so this will be a big project but I know it will be a good one!

View attachment 1499096View attachment 1499097View attachment 1499098View attachment 1499099
fabulous lady perfect for the role, how may I be able to donate?

View attachment 1499096View attachment 1499097View attachment 1499098View attachment 1499099
She’s gorgeous!

You lucky bastard! I've been in the wrong line of work all these years. I should be a film maker.

I paid 25 dollars and want to know how I can get a movie for free?

An update, I’m working on multiple projects. However most of my models are in Venezuela. The whole country is in a revolution and they are saying many people are dead. So please say a pray or good vibes not only for the safety of my models but for the country as well.

Hopefully the unrest will subside in the near future and I can resume my projects. Thank you for your understanding.

Good news! One of my models was brave enough to do some shoots! She did 30 photos! They are absolutely beautiful! Here’s one photo as an example. If you are wanting the 30 photos, I charge $20. PayPal: @CalebGoodwin997 Please message! Thanks!

Just for clarity there’s multiple pictures of her not only carrying the cross but her laying down on it, being very bloody. There’s also pictures before hand where she is wearing a robe and looking at the camera with her crown of thorns and bloody face. There’s 30 photos of these. Just want to clarify that.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom