Female Jesus Projects

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice! But where is she being crucified? Tahiti? I don’t recall any palm trees in the Roman Empire...
Say what!?
The Empire encompassed the entire Mediterranean Basin which is full of palm trees. The date palm was a staple of diets and trade long before Rome existed.
Chora-on-Ios-island-and-Santorini-island-in-the-distance.jpg
The Romans took over Sicily and it's palm trees in 242 BCE.
sicily2.jpg
They conquered Carthage and it's palm in 146 BCE.
carthage-amphitheater-an-acient-roman-amphitheater-in-tunis-tunisia-KK53NN.jpgcarthage.jpg
And palm trees were mention in the Bible.
caesarea1.jpg

Say what!?
The Empire encompassed the entire Mediterranean Basin which is full of palm trees. The date palm was a staple of diets and trade long before Rome existed.
View attachment 1506825
The Romans took over Sicily and it's palm trees in 242 BCE.
View attachment 1506828
They conquered Carthage and it's palm in 146 BCE.
View attachment 1506830View attachment 1506832
And palm trees were mention in the Bible.
View attachment 1506831
Of course there were palm trees in the Roman Empire. Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, and Tunisia were all Roman.

OK, OK! I stand corrected!

I guess it took two old guys like Naraku and Jollyrei to know this. They probably remember it from their childhood during the reign of Romulus Augustus.

Bibamus!

Hey yal, this was definitely worth the price for me. 1) I love the sexy pose the christa makes, kneeling as the weight of the cross rests on her topless body. 2) Andrew is going to continue to up the ante on these films and photo shoots as he establishes a revenue stream that he can use to entice beautiful models to face the cross.

Hey yal, this was definitely worth the price for me. 1) I love the sexy pose the christa makes, kneeling as the weight of the cross rests on her topless body. 2) Andrew is going to continue to up the ante on these films and photo shoots as he establishes a revenue stream that he can use to entice beautiful models to face the cross.
Yeah, this is a niche of a niche! If you want to see more of this art, you have to be supporting it. Especially if you love the female Jesus theme!

OK, OK! I stand corrected!

I guess it took two old guys like Naraku and Jollyrei to know this. They probably remember it from their childhood during the reign of Romulus Augustus.

Bibamus!
It is the duty of the older generation to pass their knowledge on to the younger.
Even if the ungrateful bastards don't listen.
And, his name was Romulus Augustulus. Nice kid, but not too bright.

No, it was Romulus Augustus. Augustulus was a nickname (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulus_Augustulus).

Now it’s your turn to stand corrected! But you can take it sitting down, if you prefer. :llorona:
Well, we all called him Augustulus. His full official name was Dominus Noster (Our Lord) Romulus Augustus Pius Felix Augustus. Pretty big name for a figurehead.
But, enough of this, back to the crucified Female Jesuses.
crux7.jpg

The woman on the right is the actual mother in real life. She’s watching her daughter being humiliated with a “Queen” sign on her forehead and exposed with just a small tattered loincloth.

The mother said she was actually heartbroken watching her daughter go through this. But her daughter was willing to do this. To endure the embarrassment and the anguish of the cross.

IMG_1606.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an upcoming video project, she is willing to have an orgasm while being stretched out on the wall. It’s not a female Jesus film, but it is in relation to the crucifixion. She’ll be fully nude!

She will have her robe stripped off at the beginning of the video, then she will be nailed to the wall and she will be touched, kissed all for her arousal!

She will have a princess crown on her head at the end which adds some humiliation.

She is asking quite a bit of money from this, so any donations would be wonderful for your support.

If you give min $25, this video will be free to you once it’s finished. This is a $500 project, so this will be a big project but I know it will be a good one!

Here’s a few pictures of her!
View attachment 1499096View attachment 1499097View attachment 1499098View attachment 1499099
Any progress with this Andrew?

Back
Top Bottom