FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very similar to this, I think.

But hopefully the camera will be better and your neighbors won't be doing lawn care while Wahlberg is suffering on the cross. :)
Yes, it was a problematic shoot. That day, I tried to use one of the "artistic" modes on video cameras that I had never used before. And I was surprised and saddened by what happened.

Yes, it was a problematic shoot. That day, I tried to use one of the "artistic" modes on video cameras that I had never used before. And I was surprised and saddened by what happened.

Alex, why “saddened”? I bought 117 and am very happy with it. The only thing I can detect about the camera mode is that the contrast may be a little on the high side, but it’s barely noticeable.

Alex, are you no longer selling on DeadSexyClips? They seem to be much less prudish than CFS. Both are a pain to pay through. I agree that paying you directly through PayPal or BitCoin is more direct and uncensored.

very interesting!) what does she look like Miss Waldberg?

She's done a few Dr. Squalus films for me. Here's a selection of her in different crux-like poses.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-10 130539 crop.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-10 130539 crop.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot 2023-12-10 130700 cropped more.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-10 130700 cropped more.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot 2024-02-25 203711.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 203711.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot 2024-01-22 201337 cropped.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-22 201337 cropped.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot 2024-03-31 111752.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-31 111752.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 227
crucify her without a footrest please.

Something like this from "Crucifixion 117"? This is Wahlberg, on the cross, outdoors, feet unsupported. Image quality is grainy and washed out, probably from a poor setting on the camera. Very sharp contrast between light and shadow from excess sunlight. A polarizing filter would help with that.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-11 115259 cropped.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-11 115259 cropped.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot 2024-09-11 115216 cropped.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-11 115216 cropped.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot 2024-09-11 115136 cropped.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-11 115136 cropped.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Screenshot 2024-09-11 115056 cropped.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-11 115056 cropped.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot 2024-09-11 105703 cropped.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-11 105703 cropped.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot 2024-09-11 105619 cropped.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-11 105619 cropped.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 227
Something like this from "Crucifixion 117"? This is Wahlberg, on the cross, outdoors, feet unsupported. Image quality is grainy and washed out, probably from a poor setting on the camera. Very sharp contrast between light and shadow from excess sunlight. A polarizing filter would help with that.
yes, here she hangs without a footrest, but only in leather handcuffs. but we are wondering whether it will withstand 30 minutes without a footrest but with ropes?

Very similar to this, I think.

But hopefully the camera will be better and your neighbors won't be doing lawn care while Wahlberg is suffering on the cross. :)
Wow.
The thought that some guy is calmly and routinely cutting his grass while a few feet away, behind a fence in the next yard, a gorgeous model is struggling on a cross is actually a bit titillating!
:wave:

Wow.
The thought that some guy is calmly and routinely cutting his grass while a few feet away, behind a fence in the next yard, a gorgeous model is struggling on a cross is actually a bit titillating!
:wave:
maybe a neighbor made a small secret hole in the fence? and everyone is looking at this super spectacular show) and at that time he turned on the mower just so as not to arouse suspicion)

This is very good. I will purchase this video soon. Maybe tie her feet like in the old Makar videos? Maybe it will even be easier for her to hang like that.
I also really like the scenes when the girl lies down on the cross and the subsequent raising of the cross! Please don't forget about them if possible :)

She is the best. Everything is fair, with stretching and struggling, with tension in the ribs and visual enlargement of the boobs.

She is the best. Everything is fair, with stretching and struggling, with tension in the ribs and visual enlargement of the boobs.

She's one of my favorites in Alex's portfolio of models. The more of the Dr. Squalus videos I use her in, the better her performance becomes. She knows when to be terrified (but not too much) and when to have fun with the job. She's also very intelligent. She currently leads the testing in the Memory Test challenges. She forces me to make the test more difficult for her, and for the other specimens!

Dear friends,

Over the years, we’ve poured our heart, soul, and countless hours of hard work into creating these videos for you. Every project is crafted with passion and dedication, despite the constant challenges we face and the lack of money to pay models. We’ve sacrificed so much to bring our stories to life, and it’s your support that has kept us going through it all. Now, more than ever, we need your help to continue this journey.

We want to be honest with you – we’re at a critical point. With the constant need to relocate due to the ongoing conflict, our production costs have become overwhelming. If we don’t receive a bit of help from our loyal supporters, we may be forced to close our company.

If you enjoy our work and want to see us continue, please consider purchasing our videos or supporting us in any way you can. KinkyClips or Nicheclip are ok but we would prefer a direct sale via BTC, this is helping us no not pay more than the 40% of taxes. Unfortunatly for us is not possible to use PayPa. Every little bit makes a difference and helps us keep going.

Thank you for being there for us.

With appreciation,
Igor from Electric City Productions

If you want to write to us send an email at: electricityproductions@gmail.com
Cinematic Torture Videos here:
http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001269
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=121

Visit Our Website:
https://electric-city-productions.jimdosite.com

Back
Top Bottom