FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I just found out (from another thread) that mega.nz will host material, including videos! That means we can share vids without adding costs for running this site.

So, since I am currently fondly remembering Makar’s Zlata, here’s a link to a couple of minutes of her suffering while crucified. I think she’s quite the actor!

https://mega.nz/file/2yoAjB6I#UwKaXvlrhsGr9Wt6VO-o2CfGK-F0C4mtR3hMPkME_oY

(Somebody let me know if this works, please!)
Zlata sure loved that job!

10,1mb ... You 're spoiling us (Daria voice). Works like a charm. Zlata was a model I didn't know yet. Gotta love those glasses. Mind you. When you post more than 100mb on Mega and you re not a member, downloading takes up to 1 hour before it starts. D/L'ing itself only takes a few seconds.
Thanks for the post!

10,1mb ... You 're spoiling us (Daria voice). Works like a charm. Zlata was a model I didn't know yet. Gotta love those glasses. Mind you. When you post more than 100mb on Mega and you re not a member, downloading takes up to 1 hour before it starts. D/L'ing itself only takes a few seconds.
Thanks for the post!

pat--

Thanks for the info! Every time I post to mega I’ll delete the last one. Also, I can reduce videos using handbrake so that they take up only about 10% of the original w/o any noticeable loss of quality. I don’t know if anybody else on here uses handbrake, but it’s amazing. I’ve bought 74 of Alex’s videos, for a total of about 73 Gigs. After using handbrake on each, the total space they use up is about 6.9 Gigs, which is great for me because I have an old computer that came with only 150 Gigs storage.

Readers! Who would you prefer to see take the next Memory Test?

a) Anna Luna

b) Wahlberg

And should the test stay at 30 pairs of matching words, or expand to 40 pairs?
Wahlberg has got nicer tits.....

Dear friends. I wanted to know your opinion about MY IMAGE in my films. Should I continue to play the role of a half-crazed investigator, sadist and maniac? Or maybe it's better to play the role of a silent dumb investigator who is just doing his job? I ask everyone to speak out without fear of offending me. After all, I can create any stage image.
Alex,

Oh, I didn't realize you were in the films! Sorry, but I guess I was paying attention to something else on the screen.

You have played a number of different roles in my customs. I like to add the little touches, kissing a girl on the forehead after you have tortured her unconscious, etc. that make you more than just a silent, impassive guy. You tease them, get angry with them, laugh at them. I think you do a great job of being what the script calls for--if it calls for you to be something.

Readers! Who would you prefer to see take the next Memory Test?

a) Anna Luna

b) Wahlberg

And should the test stay at 30 pairs of matching words, or expand to 40 pairs?
Anna Luna w/o any doubts.
She is super cute and slender, she moves and struggles a lot in the movies.

photo_2024-09-10_19-03-07.jpgDear friends. As a result of the "check" of my studio, Clip4sale moderators completely blocked at least 30 films and in another 130 films (out of almost 700) they found some excerpts that did not comply with their rules. And this is despite the fact that all films have previously been moderated. For example, they banned the use of this yellow device in films. Yes, we will delete those fragments of films that they have banned. But it destroys the integrity of the plot in these films. I do not know if it is possible to use the word on this forum F......K. But I just do not have any other words. And most importantly, they will not give us the money for our films purchased in early August until the next payment, which will be in early October. So I encourage everyone who can and wants to buy my films from me directly via Paypal or Bitcoin.

View attachment 1530008Dear friends. As a result of the "check" of my studio, Clip4sale moderators completely blocked at least 30 films and in another 130 films (out of almost 700) they found some excerpts that did not comply with their rules. And this is despite the fact that all films have previously been moderated. For example, they banned the use of this yellow device in films. Yes, we will delete those fragments of films that they have banned. But it destroys the integrity of the plot in these films. I do not know if it is possible to use the word on this forum F......K. But I just do not have any other words. And most importantly, they will not give us the money for our films purchased in early August until the next payment, which will be in early October. So I encourage everyone who can and wants to buy my films from me directly via Paypal or Bitcoin.
That totally sucks, Alex! And yes, you can say FUCK all you want.

Or I can say it for you:
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

That totally sucks, Alex! And yes, you can say FUCK all you want.

Or I can say it for you:
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
In Alex's case it would be:
Yebat,Yebat,Yebat,Yebat,Yebat,Yebat !!

Dear friend. I think I've found an actress who will agree to a 30-minute crucifixion. This is Miss Waldberg.

Very similar to this, I think.

But hopefully the camera will be better and your neighbors won't be doing lawn care while Wahlberg is suffering on the cross. :)

Anna Luna w/o any doubts.
She is super cute and slender, she moves and struggles a lot in the movies.

I agree that she reacts well to her spankings; very dramatic.

Here's an example of Dr. Squalus taking advantage of Anna's emotional reactions.

Back
Top Bottom