FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also support the idea of crucifying girls without a footrest. I personally would have a much greater desire to buy such films.
yes, I agree with you, without a stand it looks prettier and is harder to hang)
I would also like to crucify the White Rose on a cross without a footrest, but she may not be able to withstand it, she has a dense weight)

yes, I agree with you, without a stand it looks prettier and is harder to hang)
I would also like to crucify the White Rose on a cross without a footrest, but she may not be able to withstand it, she has a dense weight)
I think it's time to put the issue of the White Rose crucifixion without a footstool to a vote! Who's in favor?

I also support the idea of crucifying girls without a footrest. I personally would have a much greater desire to buy such films.

YES! The feet flat on the stipes is more authentic, leads to wonderful struggling, and doesn’t allow the model to support herself by standing.

Here’s a vidcap of the aforementioned Maker model Zlata. To paraphrase “Mustang Sally,” the crucifier might have said “I’m gonna put your feet flat on the stipes!"

feet flat.jpg

YES! The feet flat on the stipes is more authentic, leads to wonderful struggling, and doesn’t allow the model to support herself by standing.

Here’s a vidcap of the aforementioned Maker model Zlata. To paraphrase “Mustang Sally,” the crucifier might have said “I’m gonna put your feet flat on the stipes!"

View attachment 1523566
Yes, in this way the crucified woman hangs on the cross, which is what we love most, am I right?

@Alex Bald Who is that beautiful girl wriggling upon her Cross in Crucifixion 114 ?? She's brilliant !!

Back
Top Bottom