FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear friends. I wanted to know your opinion about MY IMAGE in my films. Should I continue to play the role of a half-crazed investigator, sadist and maniac? Or maybe it's better to play the role of a silent dumb investigator who is just doing his job? I ask everyone to speak out without fear of offending me. After all, I can create any stage image.
Perist like in crucifixion 6 ;)

I see double standards in Clip4sale moderation. Our imitation clips are deleted for "excessive suffering" and let's say this clip is NOT EXCESSIVE suffering. :)

I don't understand the reason for this attitude towards us.

torturing men is okay in the woke world. CW tortures women. We're all just sexist, probably white-privileged, patriarchy guys.
:llorona: :llorona: But I don't want to torture men.....What should I do? I was advised to seek contact with the senior managers of Clip4sale. The phone numbers listed on their website are the support service numbers. But how do I find the email or phone number of senior managers?:llorona:

Definitely double standards.

What technical characteristics are you looking for?
I need mailbox addresses or phone numbers of middle or senior managers at Clip4sale. I can't understand one thing. If this company does not want to cooperate with a studio from Russia, then there is no problem. Let us know about it and that's it....But we bring them several thousand dollars in profit every month. They also take 35% of the sales amount. Then what's the matter? Isn't it possible to solve the problem in a working order? They wrote that our studio is undergoing an "audit". But why ? All our films have been moderated by them. What is their moderation worth, then, if they double-check it? By the way, I did find out what the formal reason for the closure of our store is. One of the films passed moderation and was put up for sale. But then a few days later it was blocked. My video engineer made a mistake, he did not transfer the movie from the folder FOR SALE to the BLOCKED MOVIES folder on his computer. And a day later, he put this film up for moderation again. He made a purely mechanical mistake. This is not surprising, because we have a lot of films and they are put on sale every day. He explained to the moderators that this was a mistake and asked them to excuse him. But instead of solving the problem in a working manner, the moderators closed our store for an "audit". why?
I think the problem is with the moderators. It seems that some of them do not like Russia and Russians. It may seem ridiculous, but how else to explain it? It seems their bosses don't know that the moderators are causing financial damage to their own company by not letting us sell films.

Dear friends. I want to ask you all for help. As far as I understand, the problems with Clip4sale have not been solved and may continue to be. That's why I wanted to ask all of you - if you have sites like Clip4sale or http://www.deadsexyclips.com where I could upload my films so that you could buy them without any problems, then let me know. I will be very grateful to you.
I don’t know of any other websites, but I’ve been trying to find out how to contact the management at C4S, and I discovered this third-party website:
https://www.datanyze.com/companies/clips4sale/346382888
If you scroll down to "Clips4sale Executive Team & Key Decision Makers," there are links to get their emails and phone numbers. You have to sign up, but it appears to be free.
This might be helpful.

EDIT: I just noticed a list of similar sites to C4S on the page listed above. It’s under the heading "Clips4sale Top Competitors."

Last edited:
I don’t know of any other websites, but I’ve been trying to find out how to contact the management at C4S, and I discovered this third-party website:
https://www.datanyze.com/companies/clips4sale/346382888
If you scroll down to "Clips4sale Executive Team & Key Decision Makers," there are links to get their emails and phone numbers. You have to sign up, but it appears to be free.
This might be helpful.

EDIT: I just noticed a list of similar sites to C4S on the page listed above. It’s under the heading "Clips4sale Top Competitors."
wow!!!! THANK YOU dear friend. This is very important for us.
:ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1:

I need mailbox addresses or phone numbers of middle or senior managers at Clip4sale. I can't understand one thing. If this company does not want to cooperate with a studio from Russia, then there is no problem. Let us know about it and that's it....But we bring them several thousand dollars in profit every month. They also take 35% of the sales amount. Then what's the matter? Isn't it possible to solve the problem in a working order? They wrote that our studio is undergoing an "audit". But why ? All our films have been moderated by them. What is their moderation worth, then, if they double-check it? By the way, I did find out what the formal reason for the closure of our store is. One of the films passed moderation and was put up for sale. But then a few days later it was blocked. My video engineer made a mistake, he did not transfer the movie from the folder FOR SALE to the BLOCKED MOVIES folder on his computer. And a day later, he put this film up for moderation again. He made a purely mechanical mistake. This is not surprising, because we have a lot of films and they are put on sale every day. He explained to the moderators that this was a mistake and asked them to excuse him. But instead of solving the problem in a working manner, the moderators closed our store for an "audit". why?
I think the problem is with the moderators. It seems that some of them do not like Russia and Russians. It may seem ridiculous, but how else to explain it? It seems their bosses don't know that the moderators are causing financial damage to their own company by not letting us sell films.
I have been purchasing clips on C4S before. If this site treats your studio like this, I will not purchase any clips on C4S again in the future!!!

I have been purchasing clips on C4S before. If this site treats your studio like this, I will not purchase any clips on C4S again in the future!!!
Dear friend. Write to them about it. This is how they relate not only to my studio, but also to another studio from Russia. Unfortunately, I can't change anything. but!! Buy movies from me directly!!

Dear friend. Write to them about it. This is how they relate not only to my studio, but also to another studio from Russia. Unfortunately, I can't change anything. but!! Buy movies from me directly!!
Of course, I will write to C4S, but in the past, I mostly purchased your clips on DSC. Of course, I will contact you directly by email later

Back
Top Bottom