FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I used to buy on DSC. But it is such a hassle to get to your cash card. I now buy directly from Alex. Works perfectly!!!

Dear friend. This is another actress. :) I think she's more beautiful. :)The first 2 films with her will be released soon.
Oh yes, I’m certain they are not the same! Makar filmed his Zlata about 20 years ago.

I would agree that your model is perhaps better looking, but we’ll have to reserve judgement on her acting until we see her. Makar’s Zlata was a tremendous actress, one of the best to ever play the role of the crucified.

Oh yes, I’m certain they are not the same! Makar filmed his Zlata about 20 years ago.

I would agree that your model is perhaps better looking, but we’ll have to reserve judgement on her acting until we see her. Makar’s Zlata was a tremendous actress, one of the best to ever play the role of the crucified.
I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Otherwise, I am far from thinking of criticizing that other girl. :)

Hello! Just an out of curiosity question and nothing more. Do you do the reverse role? Amazon crucifies male soldier?
White Rose can try to do this, she is working with him. She is sometimes on top. Interesting idea. Men on crosses, she can also torture his testicles and penis while hanging a man on a cross, as well as caress him

Dear friends. I want to ask you all for help. As far as I understand, the problems with Clip4sale have not been solved and may continue to be. That's why I wanted to ask all of you - if you have sites like Clip4sale or http://www.deadsexyclips.com where I could upload my films so that you could buy them without any problems, then let me know. I will be very grateful to you.
DSC is pretty annoying to buy or even to search a movie, but it still works, and that all I want from that kind of site.

So, if CW shop is on DSC forver, that's fine to me.

I have purchased several of your movies, I even did a custom with you and Cry, and I never regretted it!

Long live CW!:)

Zlata was filmed with a footrest for the first time. But I think she can make a custom movie without a stand.
it would be great to see Zlata on a cross without a footrest) so she could hang for half an hour without a break, and beautifully do dance movements and bends)

Back
Top Bottom