FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear friend. I meant is it possible to find an opportunity to contact Clip4sale managers at a higher level than moderators.
Whenever I have a reason to call a business, I ask to speak with a supervisor if I don’t get satisfaction. I keep asking for the next supervisor until I do. It always works because the lower level people don’t want to deal with you in most cases, and they can’t refuse to transfer your call or they’ll get in trouble.

If you haven't been following the story of Trophy Wives on Petelobo-My Cruel World thread on paysite forum, take a look. The film is finally available on both of Alex's sites and from him directly.

The movie runs a bit over an hour, so it is broken into 3 parts.
Part 1: The girls in the cell and whipped against the bars (21 minutes $16.99)
Part 2: the pliers torture and Kate on the table, tortured with soldering iron insertion, whipped and fucked (21 minutes $17.99)
Part 3: Electro tortured in the chairs, Katy on the horse, and the final scene on the floor (26 minutes $19.99)

Remember you can order directly from Alex at
liu05@inbox.ru
You can contact him and arrange PayPal payments with a discount.

Whenever I have a reason to call a business, I ask to speak with a supervisor if I don’t get satisfaction. I keep asking for the next supervisor until I do. It always works because the lower level people don’t want to deal with you in most cases, and they can’t refuse to transfer your call or they’ll get in trouble.
wow!! It's a good idea.Thank you.

If you haven't been following the story of Trophy Wives on Petelobo-My Cruel World thread on paysite forum, take a look. The film is finally available on both of Alex's sites and from him directly.

The movie runs a bit over an hour, so it is broken into 3 parts.
Part 1: The girls in the cell and whipped against the bars (21 minutes $16.99)
Part 2: the pliers torture and Kate on the table, tortured with soldering iron insertion, whipped and fucked (21 minutes $17.99)
Part 3: Electro tortured in the chairs, Katy on the horse, and the final scene on the floor (26 minutes $19.99)

Remember you can order directly from Alex at
liu05@inbox.ru
You can contact him and arrange PayPal payments with a discount.
Thank you dear friend.

Dear friends. I wanted to know your opinion about MY IMAGE in my films. Should I continue to play the role of a half-crazed investigator, sadist and maniac? Or maybe it's better to play the role of a silent dumb investigator who is just doing his job? I ask everyone to speak out without fear of offending me. After all, I can create any stage image.

Dear friends. I wanted to know your opinion about MY IMAGE in my films. Should I continue to play the role of a half-crazed investigator, sadist and maniac? Or maybe it's better to play the role of a silent dumb investigator who is just doing his job? I ask everyone to speak out without fear of offending me. After all, I can create any stage image.
My favorite role that you play is when you are the unemotional executioner. But I also liked your role as the assistant with back pain. Nice to add a little humor!

I think you have a good mix now.

I vote for the inquisitor image.

I think you should continue with the evil inquisitor,you do it  so well !!

Everything is in your hands, dear readers and fans of Alex's films. He's ready to be a maniac, an inquisitor, or anything else. He chose his own victim. :biggrin: We are waiting for your orders and suggestions. Let me remind you that I do not have tattoos or piercings, for those who care about the purity of the body.:p

Back
Top Bottom