FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wrote C4S again:
Hi--
I would like to know why C4S has discontinued carrying videos from The Depraved World. They were some of my favorites. Please don’t tell me that I should have downloaded them. I did, so that is not the reason for my complaint. My question is: why has The Depraved World been removed from your excellent website? I have contacted the owner of Depraved World, and he is equally puzzled over the reason his work is no longer being carried. He did not withdraw them. Someone in your company did.

This is their reply:
Hello,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We're here to assist you and are happy to help.
There are different reasons why a store is being placed on a hold status by Clips4Sale. I'm sorry I won't be able to discuss the exact reason why. But since you have a way to contact the owner of the studio, kindly let them know that we need them to contact us so we can fix the issue as soon as possible.

So, Alex, I hope this helps.

Dear friend. Thank you for the kind words. I hope that our store will be reopened in the near future. Moreover, we have not violated any formal prohibitions of the Clip4sale website. Blood, death, guns, underage actresses - none of this has ever been in my films.

But you can buy any of my films from me directly with payment via paypal or bitcoin and I will give you a 20% discount on the price on this site -
A 20% discount! Haw! My paycheck comes in friday. Can't wait. I have some catching up to do Alex!

I wrote C4S again:
Hi--
I would like to know why C4S has discontinued carrying videos from The Depraved World. They were some of my favorites. Please don’t tell me that I should have downloaded them. I did, so that is not the reason for my complaint. My question is: why has The Depraved World been removed from your excellent website? I have contacted the owner of Depraved World, and he is equally puzzled over the reason his work is no longer being carried. He did not withdraw them. Someone in your company did.

This is their reply:
Hello,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We're here to assist you and are happy to help.
There are different reasons why a store is being placed on a hold status by Clips4Sale. I'm sorry I won't be able to discuss the exact reason why. But since you have a way to contact the owner of the studio, kindly let them know that we need them to contact us so we can fix the issue as soon as possible.

So, Alex, I hope this helps.
Thank you dear friend. But we have repeatedly written letters to the administration of this site and to the manager who is considering the case of our studio. THERE ARE NO CLEAR ANSWERS FROM THEM!! If they had told us directly what they needed from us, we would have done it long ago. Moreover, they do not need to close our store, because we are always ready to quickly resolve all issues on our part in a working manner. What they wrote to you is just an excuse. Either it is written by a program, or by a person who is not related to the problem of our store. I am shocked by this attitude of Clip4sale managers towards both content sellers and buyers. They don't care about us all. And they don't care that their company won't receive enough money from the sale of our content. How can this be? I don't understand...

Friends!! There is some unpleasant news. Today I discovered that my mail client has sent several emails from clients to the SPAM folder. This is all the more strange because in the letters there were no links to go to any sites, no self-extracting archives, or anything that might seem suspicious. Now I will check the SPAM folder every day. But if you wrote me an email and I didn't respond quickly, it doesn't mean that I'm ignoring you, it means that the mail program gives me new surprises. Otherwise, I hope that this phenomenon will not become widespread.

Thank you dear friend. But we have repeatedly written letters to the administration of this site and to the manager who is considering the case of our studio. THERE ARE NO CLEAR ANSWERS FROM THEM!! If they had told us directly what they needed from us, we would have done it long ago. Moreover, they do not need to close our store, because we are always ready to quickly resolve all issues on our part in a working manner. What they wrote to you is just an excuse. Either it is written by a program, or by a person who is not related to the problem of our store. I am shocked by this attitude of Clip4sale managers towards both content sellers and buyers. They don't care about us all. And they don't care that their company won't receive enough money from the sale of our content. How can this be? I don't understand...
@Alex Bald & @poem21045
Putting it quite bluntly...I think the attitude of C4S sucks and they're a load of fucking idiots...!! :mad::mad::BangHead:
I'm not buying anything from those assholes until they reinstate Alex's stuff,etc.

@Alex Bald & @poem21045
Putting it quite bluntly...I think the attitude of C4S sucks and they're a load of fucking idiots...!! :mad::mad::BangHead:
I'm not buying anything from those assholes until they reinstate Alex's stuff,etc.
I think they just hired cheap incompetent managers at all levels of management, whose salary does not depend on the amount of content sales.....

Dear friends. My negotiations with the Clip4sale staff did not lead to anything. No specific information. I got the feeling that in fact no "consideration" of my question is taking place. The only thing they said is that they will not give us the money they have already earned until they finish their "check". I have a request for all fans of our films. Could you help me find a way to write a letter to someone from the management of Clip4sale??

Dear friends. My negotiations with the Clip4sale staff did not lead to anything. No specific information. I got the feeling that in fact no "consideration" of my question is taking place. The only thing they said is that they will not give us the money they have already earned until they finish their "check". I have a request for all fans of our films. Could you help me find a way to write a letter to someone from the management of Clip4sale??

Alex--
I Googled the phrase “contact management clips4sale” and didn’t find much. This was the only web page that looked like it might open a channel for communications: https://www.clips4sale.com/clips/page/openastudio
If you scroll down on that page, you’ll find this:

HELPING OUR CREATORS

24/7 Creator Extravaganza!

Got questions? Connect with our dedicated team 24/7 via phone, chat, text, or email. Join our creator community meet-ups to discuss ideas, issues, and get the support you need. New to C4S? Dive into our weekly onboarding sessions.

Call OR Text Icon
Call or Text
Email Icon
Email Us
Chat Icon
Chat

I would try that by calling (if possible) or chatting.
Good luck.

Alex--
I Googled the phrase “contact management clips4sale” and didn’t find much. This was the only web page that looked like it might open a channel for communications: https://www.clips4sale.com/clips/page/openastudio
If you scroll down on that page, you’ll find this:

HELPING OUR CREATORS

24/7 Creator Extravaganza!

Got questions? Connect with our dedicated team 24/7 via phone, chat, text, or email. Join our creator community meet-ups to discuss ideas, issues, and get the support you need. New to C4S? Dive into our weekly onboarding sessions.

Call OR Text Icon
Call or Text
Email Icon
Email Us
Chat Icon
Chat

I would try that by calling (if possible) or chatting.
Good luck.
Dear friend. For almost three weeks now, we have been busy writing various letters to both the chat and the Clip4sale email. We don't get any substantive answers. We only get standard polite answers that are clearly prepared in advance.

Dear friend. For almost three weeks now, we have been busy writing various letters to both the chat and the Clip4sale email. We don't get any substantive answers. We only get standard polite answers that are clearly prepared in advance.

That’s why I thought it might be good to talk (using a phone) to someone. They can’t dismiss your complaint so easily that way. But I guess that might be difficult (and possibly expensive) to place a phone call from Moscow!

I just now did another search for “clips4sale phone number” and found this on https://www.complaintsboard.com/clips4sale-b164923/contacts#google_vignette:
  • Clips4Sale Contacts​

• Clips4Sale phone numbers
    +1 (727) 498-8515
  • Clips4Sale emails
    dataprotection@clips4sale.com

According to the site (which is not related to clips4sale), there are 6 reported successful contacts using the (727) number. Perhaps trying this number, which has a Florida, USA area code, could get you a real person to talk with.
    You have my sympathies about this problem. I’ve had similar experiences (difficulty in contacting) with other businesses.

That’s why I thought it might be good to talk (using a phone) to someone. They can’t dismiss your complaint so easily that way. But I guess that might be difficult (and possibly expensive) to place a phone call from Moscow!

I just now did another search for “clips4sale phone number” and found this on https://www.complaintsboard.com/clips4sale-b164923/contacts#google_vignette:
  • Clips4Sale Contacts​

+1 (727) 498-8515
  • Clips4Sale emails

According to the site (which is not related to clips4sale), there are 6 reported successful contacts using the (727) number. Perhaps trying this number, which has a Florida, USA area code, could get you a real person to talk with.
    You have my sympathies about this problem. I’ve had similar experiences (difficulty in contacting) with other businesses.

Thank you dear friend. I will try to find a person among my friends who can speak English fluently.

• Clips4Sale Contacts​

+1 (727) 498-8515
  • Clips4Sale emails

Dear friend. I meant is it possible to find an opportunity to contact Clip4sale managers at a higher level than moderators.

Back
Top Bottom