FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear friends. One of our competitors at Clips4sale organized complaints about our films. Allegedly, they are too cruel, bloody, cynical, etc. :llorona:
I understand that our studio does not attract the sympathy of our competitors. It's obvious.

The moderators have now temporarily (I hope so) closed our store for "verification". I do not know what to check there. All the films that are presented there have been pre-moderated.

I ask all fans of our films to write letters to Clip4sale technical support asking them not to touch our studio.
I ask everyone, if possible, to spread this information among the users of the forum and everyone who is interested in our work.

All films of our studio in the full version can be purchased either on the websites

Or buy from me directly by paying them via Paypal or Bitcoin. And I will give you a 20% discount on the price of movies on the DSC website. I also want to remind you that not all of our films are presented on Clip4sale, but some in truncated versions.
My advice, you must put after scene (BHS) after your story is finished in every clips.
That should be involve you talk happily with your actresses or models about the scene.
Like what other bdsm networks used to do.
That can prove your actresses got no harm and enjoyed the filming.

My advice, you must put after scene (BHS) after your story is finished in every clips.
That should be involve you talk happily with your actresses or models about the scene.
Yes a good idea. :) There have been a couple of times where the film ends and Alex releases the "victim" who happily gets down with a kiss/ wave,for examples : Inquistion 24-1 or Whip and Cross Girl.

Dear friend. We've done this before. But the moderators of Clip4sale told us that this is not necessary. I don't understand them......If necessary, we will do it, but they did not demand it.

Perhaps it's politically motivated ?? Bearing in mind how bigger events in that part of the World can influence opinion.... Of course the lovely Alex is TOTALLY blameless.

Back
Top Bottom