299.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 82 I suggest you cooperate.jpg
    82 I suggest you cooperate.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 83 Now we will continue to work on your body.jpg
    83 Now we will continue to work on your body.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
The last few of Teresa smacking Anna, I promise. This time from a different angle, and slightly cropped to remove dead space. Anna had already received quite a few smacks from Dr. Squalus, plus several sprays of salt water, hence the violent reaction to the paddling. I love the expression on Teresa's face. Another successful human experiment!

This will be the last of the Dr. Squalus films until September. I'm hoping that the next one will be with Wahlberg, to make it worth the wait! Or perhaps there will be a new specimen to test by then.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-30 011423.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-30 011423.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Screenshot 2024-07-30 011223.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-30 011223.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot 2024-07-30 011037.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-30 011037.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot 2024-07-30 010747.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-30 010747.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot 2024-07-30 010323.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-30 010323.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 277
hey friends, do any memorable editions come to mind where the girls break quite abit of a sweat?

Demonica did a custom for me in Alex's Execution Room set. Due to the high heat of summer and lack of ventilation and heat from the photo lamps, Demonica had a nice shine going on her. It was natural sweat, not oil and water mixed. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128195/29389333/doctor-squalus-new-assistant

There's also a crucifixion video ("Crucifixion For the Harvest") that I wrote starring Anna Luna using the outdoor courtyard set in which she's sweating in the sun. http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/crucifixion for the harvest full hd-p-1808.html

Does anyone have a clip of Demonica or Armida taking the strokes/salt water? I've never before seen their movies, are their reactions worth it?

You mean in the Memory Test that I wrote? Some examples attached. Turns out that Demonica enjoyed her spankings immensely. This is a woman lost in pleasure with pain.

Armida, on the other hand, willed her way through the pain and fought like a warrior to suppress her natural urge to cry out.

Part 1 with Demonica here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128195/29250373/dr-squalus-memory-test-7-part-1
Part 2 with Armida here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128195/29270787/dr-squalus-memory-test-7-part-2

If there's interest, I'll plan to test them again. Demonica has attempted a perfect score twice. Armida has tried once, but wishes she had done it twice. I think they want to find out just how smart they are, and how much they can take.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-01 085141.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-08-01 085141.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 254
  • Screenshot 2024-08-01 085250.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-08-01 085250.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot 2024-08-01 085346.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-08-01 085346.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 249
I took some time this morning and created a snippet, with subtitles. I don't speak Russian so the translation may not be word for word, but I wrote the rules for the experiment and have a pretty good idea what was being said.

Notice the expression on Demonica's face as she watches her friend suffer through the experiment. Demonica is suffering just as much as Armida, who has already endured several spankings and is quite tender from the blows. You can see Dr. Squalus examine Armida's bottom for damage. As an act of mercy, Dr. Squalus gives Armida the choice of which form of punishment to endure first. Salt water is very painful on damaged skin, but it hurts worse when leather slaps against damp tissue.

This is just a sample. If you like it, you'll want to watch Part 1 and Part 2 for the full movie.

Keep in mind that they are not acting. They are dressed like doctors taking part in an experiment, but their actions and reactions are genuine. They are not faking pain nor pleasure. They really hurt and they really love. The more I watch this, the more I realize how much Armida was afraid of being punished.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-01 093230.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-08-01 093230.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
I took some time this morning and created a snippet, with subtitles. I don't speak Russian so the translation may not be word for word, but I wrote the rules for the experiment and have a pretty good idea what was being said.

Notice the expression on Demonica's face as she watches her friend suffer through the experiment. Demonica is suffering just as much as Armida, who has already endured several spankings and is quite tender from the blows. You can see Dr. Squalus examine Armida's bottom for damage. As an act of mercy, Dr. Squalus gives Armida the choice of which form of punishment to endure first. Salt water is very painful on damaged skin, but it hurts worse when leather slaps against damp tissue.

This is just a sample. If you like it, you'll want to watch Part 1 and Part 2 for the full movie.

Keep in mind that they are not acting. They are dressed like doctors taking part in an experiment, but their actions and reactions are genuine. They are not faking pain nor pleasure. They really hurt and they really love. The more I watch this, the more I realize how much Armida was afraid of being punished.
Damn, she suffers beautifully! Thx for the clip. I was wondering if I could get the same with Demonica before buying my 6th movie, she interests me the most for some reason. Would appreciate it!

Damn, she suffers beautifully! Thx for the clip. I was wondering if I could get the same with Demonica before buying my 6th movie, she interests me the most for some reason. Would appreciate it!

Demonica has taken the test twice, so I suggest you pick up both of them. They're both good. She was also in my Madam Bathory script, which Alex renamed Witch's Revenge or something, and my more recent script about a crazy chef that serves human flesh as a gourmet cuisine.

Demonica has taken the test twice, so I suggest you pick up both of them. They're both good. She was also in my Madam Bathory script, which Alex renamed Witch's Revenge or something, and my more recent script about a crazy chef that serves human flesh as a gourmet cuisine.

Both of them include salt water right!?

I've a suggestion, why doesn't Depraved World make longer bdsm movies like the Elitepain? (Like Cards of Pain, Treasure hunt and Wheel Of Pain series) I personally find the models of Depraved World way more attractive, there wouldn't be a competition if y'all started making such films. It's just a suggestion ofcourse.

Back
Top Bottom