FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Attention! It was decided to give the opportunity to watch several films with my participation for free. The link below leads to my cloud. where you can download excerpts from films where I play the role of a victim for free. Maybe someone will like it. And I will be glad to hear your comments.

P.S. The link is valid for 7 days.
very good video clip! ) thank you very much for the video if you can, please share more videos of your crucifixion How long did you hang on the cross? How many minutes maximum did it hang? do you have experience hanging on a cross without a footrest? or are you afraid to try it because of the weight?

очень хорошая видео нарезка ! ) спасибо большое за видео

если можете , то поделитесь пожалуйста побольше видео с твоим распятием

как долго на кресте висела ? сколько максимум минут висела ?

у тебя есть опыт висения на кресте без подставки для ног ? или ты боишься так попробовать, из за веса ?

A new vid just dropped on c4s, titled “Crucifixion from Addiction” and starting the beautiful Anna. Anyone have any info on it? And why isn’t it (and others) listed on dsc?

You mean this one? https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128195/29486029/crucifixion-from-addiction-part-1

I can tell you all about it, because I wrote it! Here are some screencaps from the opening act. I can post up more screencaps later today (got other work to do first). The story is that a noblewoman is jealous of her slave and arranges to have the girl crucified on trumped-up religious charges. The Mad Monk ties her to the cross and the slave suffers on the cross, and then the noblewoman comes to gloat and pulls the slave's loincloth away to humiliate her. The slave urinates on the noblewoman in an act of defiance and the noblewoman storms off. The Mad Monk has second thoughts and comes back to interrogate the slave. She convinces him that she is innocent and he lowers the slave. The noblewoman comes back and claims the slave as her property and leads the slave away. I did this so that if the film works well, I can write a sequel.

Trivia: Anna Luna was at the studio to shoot two of my scripts. She filmed her Memory Test first (not yet published on the C4S site) and filmed this crux movie afterwards. That's why the lighting is lower - its later in the day. It's also lower because storm clouds rolled in. In my opinion, the storm and rain give the movie a nice dark atmosphere of gloom and doom.

I didn't specify how Anna Luna should have been tied. I would have preferred legs apart for the urine stunt, but the legs-together pose works, too.

I also didn't specify how the noblewoman should have been costumed, but I like the dress that was used. I didn't even know it was in the studio's wardrobe.

Finally, that's not the title I gave it. I used "Crucifixion of the Slave", but maybe Alex already had a film by that title.

Screenshot 2024-07-24 115024.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-24 115123.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-24 115234.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean this one? https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128195/29486029/crucifixion-from-addiction-part-1

I can tell you all about it, because I wrote it! Here are some screencaps from the opening act. I can post up more screencaps later today (got other work to do first). The story is that a noblewoman is jealous of her slave and arranges to have the girl crucified on trumped-up religious charges. The Mad Monk ties her to the cross and the slave suffers on the cross, and then the noblewoman comes to gloat and pulls the slave's loincloth away to humiliate her. The slave urinates on the noblewoman in an act of defiance and the noblewoman storms off. The Mad Monk has second thoughts and comes back to interrogate the slave. She convinces him that she is innocent and he lowers the slave. The noblewoman comes back and claims the slave as her property and leads the slave away. I did this so that if the film works well, I can write a sequel.

Trivia: Anna Luna was at the studio to shoot two of my scripts. She filmed her Memory Test first (not yet published on the C4S site) and filmed this crux movie afterwards. That's why the lighting is lower - its later in the day. It's also lower because storm clouds rolled in. In my opinion, the storm and rain give the movie a nice dark atmosphere of gloom and doom.

I didn't specify how Anna Luna should have been tied. I would have preferred legs apart for the urine stunt, but the legs-together pose works, too.

I also didn't specify how the noblewoman should have been costumed, but I like the dress that was used. I didn't even know it was in the studio's wardrobe.

Finally, that's not the title I gave it. I used "Crucifixion of the Slave", but maybe Alex already had a film by that title.

Thanks, TC!

I’m still puzzled as to why c4s gets to list AB’s vids before dsc. Might be a first-publishing-rights thing.

Thanks, TC!

I’m still puzzled as to why c4s gets to list AB’s vids before dsc. Might be a first-publishing-rights thing.

Maybe. I just figured it was up to the storefront to determine what they could carry and what they couldn't, so some of Alex's hanging videos might have been cut, which would put the next submission ahead in the queue.

very good video clip! ) thank you very much for the video if you can, please share more videos of your crucifixion How long did you hang on the cross? How many minutes maximum did it hang? do you have experience hanging on a cross without a footrest? or are you afraid to try it because of the weight?

очень хорошая видео нарезка ! ) спасибо большое за видео

если можете , то поделитесь пожалуйста побольше видео с твоим распятием

как долго на кресте висела ? сколько максимум минут висела ?

у тебя есть опыт висения на кресте без подставки для ног ? или ты боишься так попробовать, из за веса ?
These videos are not available to me. They belong to Alex and Cruel World studios. I've tried them a couple of times without a stand. Even when I was skinny. The handles are weak, it doesn't work for a long time. The latest video doesn't seem to be on sale yet, but I think it will take about 15 minutes in time. It is also better to look at the fact. Personally, it seemed like an eternity to me.

There are a couple of photos from the past, but there is a footboard.

Crucifixion51.jpg

I didn't specify a footrest or position. I assume it was a concession for Anna, given how long she would have to be up there for the filming. There has to be support for the legs somehow, either with a footrest or ankle support stirrups. The only exception is Cry/Petra in her younger days. See "The Suffering Innocent Girl 4l" for example, or my early Dr. Squalus videos where she is electrocuted into unconsciousness. There were other actors who could do suspension work, but they are no longer in the stable.

Last edited:
I'm going to write a crucifixion script for Teresa soon. I want to try a new position different from what I've done with Anna Luna. Cry/Petra has done 6 (!) different positions, which I have attached. Which of the following would you pay to see her in?

BD27 Position 3 (new).jpgBD27 Position 4.jpg

I'm going to write a crucifixion script for Teresa soon. I want to try a new position different from what I've done with Anna Luna. Cry/Petra has done 6 (!) different positions, which I have attached. Which of the following would you pay to see her in?
I would vote for 2. but I suggest making the patibullum longer and spreading the arms further to the sides. and without footrest. Thank you.

I don't see this clip on DSC. I no longer buy from clips4sale since they tend to censure the clips. And even don't allow certain clips. I will get it from Alex directly. Looks promising.

When we last saw our helpless specimen Anna Luna in the clutches of the evil Dr. Squalus, the poor girl was about to be punished by the evil assistant Dr. Teresa "The Terrible Terror". How much pain can the cute redheaded girl handle? Dr. Terror intends to find out.

This film has not yet been released, probably because the editors are enjoying watching it so much.

14 Prepare yourself for the pain.jpg 15 Swish swish swish.jpg 16 Ahhh.jpg 17 Eeeeeah.jpg 19 Now she is suffering.jpg

I don't see this clip on DSC. I no longer buy from clips4sale since they tend to censure the clips. And even don't allow certain clips. I will get it from Alex directly. Looks promising.

Yes, I meant to tell folks that they can order direct from Alex and bypass the mark-ups of the retailers. Buy straight from the manufacturer!

Back
Top Bottom