FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I am that same Dr. Squalus from My Darling Thomas, and I am Evil Bertha from the Alex films.

You don't know how many times I have been told "you should have Dr. Squalus get tortured for once". I remember I put a double-cross in one of the Dr. Squalus videos with CRY because of the reader requests. Maybe after the next Anna Luna crucifixion, I will have the noblewoman crucified as punishment for abusing her slave.

Attachments

• BTS 1.jpg
    BTS 1.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 547
You don't know how many times I have been told "you should have Dr. Squalus get tortured for once". I remember I put a double-cross in one of the Dr. Squalus videos with CRY because of the reader requests. Maybe after the next Anna Luna crucifixion, I will have the noblewoman crucified as punishment for abusing her slave.
Tree thinks she would look wonderful as she twists her body on her cross...

Maybe crucify two?

Which one is Anna Luna? I need a yearbook for all of these beautiful women

Yes, I am that same Dr. Squalus from My Darling Thomas, and I am Evil Bertha from the Alex films.
It's great that you've joined us - I enjoy the films, but even more the out-takes, and learning of the thoughts and feelings of those who've taken part, in the various roles. You're a very welcome 'star' here! :star: :D

My new, crueler Cruel World videos are previewed on the Petelobo - My Cruel World thread on this Paysites forum. Here are some images from Final Fantasy, Bad Sisters, Cate Interrogated, Drug Lord's Mistress 2, and Cry in Hostage of the Rebels. If you like incredible women in serious torture, take a look and remember you can buy any of Alex's films by contacting him directly at liu05@inbox.ru and arranging to pay via PayPal.

Attachments

• FF brnbr2.jpg
    FF brnbr2.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 326
  • BS Ehang cate.jpg
    BS Ehang cate.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 266
  • CD close marked3.jpg
    CD close marked3.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 262
  • E kd ewpun.jpg
    E kd ewpun.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 265
  • Cl3a.jpg
    Cl3a.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 302
Which one is Anna Luna? I need a yearbook for all of these beautiful women

She's been in a few of my scripts; taking the Memory Test and being crucified to the gods to ensure a good harvest.

Attachments

• Crucifixion for the Harvest Snapshot_3323 crop.JPG
    Crucifixion for the Harvest Snapshot_3323 crop.JPG
    487.5 KB · Views: 401
  • Screenshot 2024-07-04 063820.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-04 063820.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 402
  • Screenshot 2024-06-20 101403.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-20 101403.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 381
  • Screenshot 2024-04-17 095255.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 095255.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 342
  • Screenshot 2024-04-17 094816.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 094816.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 367

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-13 094946.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-13 094946.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 300
  • Screenshot 2024-07-13 110048.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-13 110048.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 278
  • Screenshot 2024-07-13 112016.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-13 112016.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 335
  • Snapshot_1081.JPG
    Snapshot_1081.JPG
    591.9 KB · Views: 405
My new, crueler Cruel World videos are previewed on the Petelobo - My Cruel World thread on this Paysites forum. Here are some images from Final Fantasy, Bad Sisters, Cate Interrogated, Drug Lord's Mistress 2, and Cry in Hostage of the Rebels. If you like incredible women in serious torture, take a look and remember you can buy any of Alex's films by contacting him directly at liu05@inbox.ru and arranging to pay via PayPal.
Thank you, my friend!!! Thank you.

Some new great hanging videos up as well. Not on Clip4Sale. Try DSC or direct buy (-15%) from Alex. No, it is no longer 'real' hanging. But the set-up is great. The actresses are hot. And the videos are much better quality than PST and other AF's. I was very satisfied!

Твоя дочка снималась в твоих фильмах ? Она знает про твою работу , что ты распинаешь девушек на кресте?
Has your daughter starred in your films? Does she know about your work, that you crucify girls on the cross?

Has your daughter starred in your films? Does she know about your work, that you crucify girls on the cross?
She probably does....

Твоя дочка снималась в твоих фильмах ? Она знает про твою работу , что ты распинаешь девушек на кресте?
No. Why would I shoot my daughter in films? Besides, she doesn't care what I do for money. She has her own life.

The same question was asked of Hugh Hefner, founder of "Playboy". His daughter ended up taking over the Hefner media empire and still manages it today. As long as nobody gets hurt and it makes money, you'll find that most daughters will accept what their parents do for income.

Back
Top Bottom