FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don’t know if this is possible, but Makar used to film in the deep woods, away from the prying eyes of others. It would be a cooler setting in the summer and also allow the models to express themselves without anyone calling the police.
There are no deep forests nearby in the area where I live. It is all the more dangerous to shoot something with screams in a small forest, anyone who walks in nature or collects mushrooms will call the police as soon as they hear the screams. :)

Thanks for understanding.
I’ve shot in excessive heat with no benefit of air conditioning with lights only adding to the ordeal.
It is also easy for many people to suggest various ideas without really knowing the logistical problems involved for some productions…just easier said than done.
Large companies have the benefit of affording to get to isolated locations and in one case, private property that has acres to it but that is very rare.

I’ve shot in excessive heat with no benefit of air conditioning with lights only adding to the ordeal.
It is also easy for many people to suggest various ideas without really knowing the logistical problems involved for some productions…just easier said than done.
Large companies have the benefit of affording to get to isolated locations and in one case, private property that has acres to it but that is very rare.
Yes!! you understand my problems. You are absolutely right.

That's okay, you've got them uploaded into 'preview' position, and that's fine for most purposes.
If you want to insert them into your post (e.g. into a story) you just click 'insert' on the image and select 'thumbnail' (not 'full size', that pushes up our usage charges)

Thank you

Of course, if there is a text of conversations in the script, then we try our best to reproduce it. But my head can do it worse and worse.... :) Maybe it's from the heat. Maybe from general fatigue. The last time I was on vacation was when my wife was pregnant with my daughter.....Now my daughter is already 20 years old.... :)

Of course, if there is a text of conversations in the script, then we try our best to reproduce it. But my head can do it worse and worse.... :) Maybe it's from the heat. Maybe from general fatigue. The last time I was on vacation was when my wife was pregnant with my daughter.....Now my daughter is already 20 years old.... :)
Very good to know. I enjoyed that last hanging video very much. Shame there were no subitles. As I understand it, when we order a video, best to add the right subtitles per scene ourselves?

Same here…no vacation in eons just without the marital obligations!

Very good to know. I enjoyed that last hanging video very much. Shame there were no subitles. As I understand it, when we order a video, best to add the right subtitles per scene ourselves?

That's what I've done in the ones I've commissioned. I don't speak Russian, so my subtitles may not be exactly accurate, but I know what they are supposed to be saying and the story that they are telling. For my newer Milgram Memory Test videos, White Rose has been kind enough to provide transcripts of the interviews before and after the test, which are really enlightening as to what the actors feel and think.

For the most recent Milgram Memory Test with Demonica as the subject and Teresa reading the word pairs, White Rose provided a transcript. Teresa is developing an evil assistant character (the "Bad Cop") with White Rose taking on more of a "Good Cop" persona to add drama to the movie. Sort of a "Give us the correct answer or else my assistant will order you to be punished, and you know I can't stop her." Here is an excerpt from the interview with Demonica, before the test begins:

Squalus:
In any case, we decided that everything remains as it was, so don’t worry, the punishment system is the same, the assistant will read it anyway, and we’ll refresh it in our memory. Here, but first let's talk. You came back for a retest. In your first test, you were sure that you wouldn’t make many mistakes, but you made 7 mistakes out of 20 pairs. How many mistakes do you think you will make now? Tell me, do you think you will do less?

Demonika:
I think so, because I trained a little during this time. So I hope I can do better this time.

Theresa:
(Laughter and displeasure.)

Squalus:
(To Teresa, threatening) I didn't understand. I'm going to spank you now, and hard...
(Address to Demonica) - Don’t pay any attention, she probably has a nervous tic..

What do you think, if you make a lot of mistakes again, you’ll make, say, get confused... can your ass handle so many mistakes again?

Demonika:
Last time I changed my mind normally. But really I hope that I won't make any mistakes at all.

Squalus:
I was away for a few days on business after our last test. You didn't participate in anything during this time? No one else spanked you?

Demonika:
No (laughs), not yet. Honestly.

Squalus:
Fine. So, well, what are your memories from the last test? Bad or good?

Demonika:
Ambiguous, but then I was a little shocked by myself, and I thought that I could do better. Here. I was surprised that it didn't turn out well...

Squalus:
Well, come on, pull yourself together. So, now we are here for our dear viewers, for you. My assistant will first read out the system of punishments, accordingly. Yes, it has not changed, but still, in any case, we must refresh our memory. Maybe someone is watching for the first time. And this can also happen. Here. And then, accordingly, we begin to read a couple of words...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-10 083345.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-10 083345.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 227
Back
Top Bottom