FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chaser: I explained a bit of this in the message I sent you. I'm not sure if it's the autofocus getting spoofed by Alex walking past the camera, or if its just a technical issue with one particular camera, but it pops up from time to time. When I edit the raw footage, I usually go to an alternate camera angle to cover the action that's blurry with that camera. It always seems to be the camera I want to use, at the time I want to use it, that craps out!

Chaser: Same issue as above, and it is EXTREMELY frustrating for me. Alex has his own editor person and he/she/they usually do a good job, but sometimes things slip past the goalie. Since I'm not profiting from the footage and don't have a website to update, I can take my time and just cut to a different camera. But I definitely feel your pain.

Chaser: I really like this idea. Like, really REALLY like this idea. I might do a Dr. Squalus TED Talk with the "volunteer" telling the audience how it feels to be crucified as she is tortured on the cross. The volunteer could look at the camera like she is pleading to an audience for mercy. Maybe do it as a fund-raiser; "we will torture this girl with crucifixion until we meet our financial goals". And then have the girl look at the camera as the host marks the contribution board. Here in the US we used to have a "Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon" to raise money for muscular dsytrophy. So maybe I could write a story similar to that. The host would need to be a good actor, though.

Chaser: I didn't notice her smiling. I saw it more as grimacing in pain. I'll have to watch the video again. :)

Chaser: Thank you! I introduced that idea to Alex in one of my earlier crucifixion videos, to show that the victim was very much near death, as a way to end the video short of a death scene (some outlets frown on torture-to-death motifs). Now I feel obligated to include it in certain crux stories since he went to the trouble to build the SF/X device for it. In this video, the urine scene is integral to the story. It's the victim's offering as a gift to the gods for a good harvest.

Chaser: That's one of the reasons I had her start out in a loincloth (plus, I know Baracus likes that). I wanted a certain amount of humiliation in the story. Starting out in full street clothes is a good idea that I'll be sure to ask about in an upcoming crucifixion story. I like stories with a good dramatic build-up.

Chaser: I'm not much into death scenes as much as the drama of being pushed almost to the point of death. Plus, I know Alex would have trouble with outlets if he posted a torture-death / semi-snuff film unless it was obviously set up as a fantasy; like a human sacrifice offered to a dragon or something.

Chaser: I've never seen Alex do it, but I have seen other studios. It's a very hard effect to pull off realistically, and a very easy effect to look silly. Given the low budget and technical limitations of Alex's studios, I'm not confidant that he can do it in a believable manner, so I never include it that way. Ropes are good enough for me.

Chaser: I leave masturbation up to the actors. White Rose suggested it one time; Dr. Squalus could masturbate as CRY was electrocuted. I laughed at the idea and then said, "Wait a minute... that would work well with her sadistic doctor character" and let her put it in the script. I may do that in the next video.

Sent you a message with the link to the video I promised. Also included some inside information that you might find enlightening. I'll do a search for your film and see if I can get some ideas from it. Thanks!

In fact, give me some time and I'll provide better footage from a different camera for the parts that are blurry.

That's exactly how I want to do Anna's legs in the next crucifixion video. I've seen it done before and it makes things possible to be much more dynamic since it allows a greater range of motion.
It will be convenient for her to move and her feet will be clearly visible and it will be beautiful.

I will add from myself. in the movie http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/afffectionate executioner full hd-p-1523.html the girl’s legs are nailed and blood was used there. It would be great to also nail Anna’s feet so that the blood drips from her toes
Yeah, that was Alex Bald addition, it was not in the script I provided (I'm not a fan of gore actually, strange as it may be...).
Overall it was a nice addition and I was ok with it.

In the pic, Alex Bald as he puts paint on the ropes.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-06-24-10h28m33s009.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-06-24-10h28m33s009.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 824
Chaser: I explained a bit of this in the message I sent you. I'm not sure if it's the autofocus getting spoofed by Alex walking past the camera, or if its just a technical issue with one particular camera, but it pops up from time to time. When I edit the raw footage, I usually go to an alternate camera angle to cover the action that's blurry with that camera. It always seems to be the camera I want to use, at the time I want to use it, that craps out!

Chaser: Same issue as above, and it is EXTREMELY frustrating for me. Alex has his own editor person and he/she/they usually do a good job, but sometimes things slip past the goalie. Since I'm not profiting from the footage and don't have a website to update, I can take my time and just cut to a different camera. But I definitely feel your pain.

Chaser: I really like this idea. Like, really REALLY like this idea. I might do a Dr. Squalus TED Talk with the "volunteer" telling the audience how it feels to be crucified as she is tortured on the cross. The volunteer could look at the camera like she is pleading to an audience for mercy. Maybe do it as a fund-raiser; "we will torture this girl with crucifixion until we meet our financial goals". And then have the girl look at the camera as the host marks the contribution board. Here in the US we used to have a "Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon" to raise money for muscular dsytrophy. So maybe I could write a story similar to that. The host would need to be a good actor, though.

Chaser: I didn't notice her smiling. I saw it more as grimacing in pain. I'll have to watch the video again. :)

Chaser: Thank you! I introduced that idea to Alex in one of my earlier crucifixion videos, to show that the victim was very much near death, as a way to end the video short of a death scene (some outlets frown on torture-to-death motifs). Now I feel obligated to include it in certain crux stories since he went to the trouble to build the SF/X device for it. In this video, the urine scene is integral to the story. It's the victim's offering as a gift to the gods for a good harvest.

Chaser: That's one of the reasons I had her start out in a loincloth (plus, I know Baracus likes that). I wanted a certain amount of humiliation in the story. Starting out in full street clothes is a good idea that I'll be sure to ask about in an upcoming crucifixion story. I like stories with a good dramatic build-up.

Chaser: I'm not much into death scenes as much as the drama of being pushed almost to the point of death. Plus, I know Alex would have trouble with outlets if he posted a torture-death / semi-snuff film unless it was obviously set up as a fantasy; like a human sacrifice offered to a dragon or something.

Chaser: I've never seen Alex do it, but I have seen other studios. It's a very hard effect to pull off realistically, and a very easy effect to look silly. Given the low budget and technical limitations of Alex's studios, I'm not confidant that he can do it in a believable manner, so I never include it that way. Ropes are good enough for me.

Chaser: I leave masturbation up to the actors. White Rose suggested it one time; Dr. Squalus could masturbate as CRY was electrocuted. I laughed at the idea and then said, "Wait a minute... that would work well with her sadistic doctor character" and let her put it in the script. I may do that in the next video.

Sent you a message with the link to the video I promised. Also included some inside information that you might find enlightening. I'll do a search for your film and see if I can get some ideas from it. Thanks!
Yep I sure  do like my victims appropriately "dressed" !! ;) ;)

Just a minor nuisance, no real pain: Alex's work is so good that one can easily tolerate these minor issues.

In my mind, an execution (not only a crucifixion) has to be primarily a public event to be an enjoyable erotic fantasy.
I fancy the idea of the executee knowing she's being exposed in her most intimate moments, like, during her very public death.

This can be both humiliating and embarrassing and... somewhat "empowering" (a very misused word, I know), like, something very difficult to do that requires a lot of bravery and pain, and that yields a deadly performance that very few can deliver.
In one of DjEtla's crucifixion stories an executioner explains this very accurately to the unfortunate executee: "I know this is scary. Maybe you can take some pride about doing something difficult. You’re going to do fantastic."

I look forward to watch that, thank you.

Yeah, I know: in fact, most of Alex's videos uploaded on clips4sale are somewhat cut in a way as to not show an explicit death of a character.

My suggestion to everyone interested in these videos: sure, it's way easier to buy from clips4sale rather than directly from Alex, still, if you are interested in a snuff scene, it's better if you ask first to him.
He is very kind, honest and responsive, I vouch for him totally.

There are a number of Alex's video depicting a full nailing.
Just a few of them that I know of:
- Crucifixion 24
- Affectionate executioner
- Crucifixion 10
- Crucifixion 23

Also, there are other studios that have shown a full nailing on a cross.
For instance, Max Coxxx / PKF produced the movie "Wenona's crucifixion".
The nailing is top notch in this movie, however sadly the part when she hangs from the cross is not very inspired, she remains very static and unresponsive.

I like when actors do suggest these things.

Thank you, you're most kind.
Hope you enjoy the "Affectionate executioner".

The first tentative script I provided to Alex and actress Mary Ann was the following:
1) the movie starts with a conversation between a woman and her would-be executioner: the executioner is very gentle and caring, but he anyway explains her she has to be crucified fully naked, and eventually die on the cross;
2) the woman is taken to a wooden cross;
3) the woman reluctantly strips completely, and lays down on the wooden cross;
4) the executioner binds the woman to the cross;
5) the executioner raises the cross, and the woman with it;
6) the woman is in moderate pain, and has a conversation with the executioner: he informs her that she must be nailed to the cross;
7) the executioner comes with nails and a hammer: he starts nailing (obviously faking it) her feet;
8) the executioner takes a folding ladder and starts nailing the woman's hands too, first the right one and then the left one;
9) the woman sobs and is in pain, but the executioner tries to calm her talking with her;
10) the executioner gently then masturbates the woman's vagina, with his fingers (alternatively, with a vibrating wand);
11) the woman has an orgasm while nailed to the cross, she trembles and writhes and struggles as she cums;
12) the executioner speak to the woman one last time, and then leaves her to her suffering;
13) the woman suffers and slowly dies on the cross.

Minor details regarding acting could be discussed and added at a later stage I think.

The crucifixion could be with or without the footboard, whatever is the easiest for the model (I'm not an expert of that, you surely have more experience about it): this detail it is not very important to me. I would appreciate it if the model could move and struggle a lot on the cross, particularly during the fake "nailing" stage (points 7 and 8) and the masturbation stage (points 10 and 11).

I wondered where that red came from on the ropes that hold Anna Luna in my movie. Now I know!
Happy having solved a mistery!

After you've seen it, I'd appreciate some feedback on what I could've done differently with the story. If I get a chance, I'll put together all of the BTS footage that's worth seeing for you.

TC, I just got the link from Alex for Crucifixion for the Harvest.

Your script is great! And I love, love, love Anna’s acting. She is much improved over her other crucifixion performance. I do notice the added sound track, but I understand and appreciate Alex adding that instead of the cheesy classical chanting on the Crucifixion 61 film. (I wish he could take that track off and add a track of an actress moaning, etc. But I guess that ship has sailed.)

I do wish the film had included the raising of the cross. For many of us crux addicts, that is an exciting and dramatic moment, and marks a kind of climax to being crucified. That’s about my only suggestion. Fake nails are nice, but they have a history of appearing just that--fake.

I would love to see your outtakes, if they’re still available. Thank you for producing this video!

I do wish the film had included the raising of the cross. For many of us crux addicts, that is an exciting and dramatic moment, and marks a kind of climax to being crucified. That’s about my only suggestion. Fake nails are nice, but they have a history of appearing just that--fake.

I would love to see your outtakes, if they’re still available. Thank you for producing this video!

Sent you a message with links for the Behind The Scenes of the cross raising (and lowering) for 3 scenes from Camera 1. I cut out some of the slower parts. If I get a chance, I'll pull together something more entertaining from the other cameras for a BTS gag reel. But the Camera 1 BTS reels should give you something to watch until I can pull something else together.

I cannot edit the previous message of mine...
There are a number of Alex's video depicting a full nailing.
Just a few of them that I know of:
- Crucifixion 24
- Affectionate executioner
- Crucifixion 10

- Crucifixion 23

Also, there are other studios that have shown a full nailing on a cross.
For instance, Max Coxxx / PKF produced the movie "Wenona's crucifixion".
The nailing is top notch in this movie, however sadly the part when she hangs from the cross is not very inspired, she remains very static and unresponsive.

... so I have to post again to update the list of crucifixion with "nails".

Ah there's also a mistake in the quoted list, it's NOT "crucifixion 23" but "crucifixion 32" (pardon my dyslexia).

From Alex Bald:
- Crucifixion 28
- Crucifixion 31 (no full nudity)
- Crucifixion 37 (no full nudity)
- Inquisition 24_1
- Crucifixion 22
- Scout Petera in Prison (wrists only)
- Hard Fate

From Max Coxxx there's also the "Crux Rose" movie (a bit boring, both the nailing and the hanging from the cross).

Here a couple of pics with my suggested movies.

Attachments

• crucifixion10.jpeg
    crucifixion10.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 557
  • crucifixion22.jpeg
    crucifixion22.jpeg
    330.2 KB · Views: 540
  • crucifixion28.png
    crucifixion28.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 568
  • crucifixion32.png
    crucifixion32.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 574
  • max_coxxx_WENONA.png
    max_coxxx_WENONA.png
    691.4 KB · Views: 618
On the 15th of May in Buenos Aires, Argentina the city was gripped by protests against the dictatorship. Maria Fuentes, a student leader, emerged as a symbol of resistance. One night, she was kidnapped by the regime's death squads, beginning a torturous ordeal.An anonymous tape, sent to journalists, reveals the horrors Maria faced. The screams and groans of pain resonates on the prison's wall. Maria is shackled to a metal bed frame, electrodes attached to her breasts and vagina. The torturers apply electric current, and Maria screams and shakes convulsively... The is forced to blowjob the torturer which after his pleasure he turn on again the electric device increasing the voltage and electrocuting the poor girl

Attachments

• MFUENTES.jpg
    MFUENTES.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 460
  • MARIA FUENTES (7).jpg
    MARIA FUENTES (7).jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 386
  • MARIA FUENTES (5).jpg
    MARIA FUENTES (5).jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 386
  • MARIA FUENTES (2).jpg
    MARIA FUENTES (2).jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 376
  • MARIA FUENTES (6).jpg
    MARIA FUENTES (6).jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 474
On the 15th of May in Buenos Aires, Argentina the city was gripped by protests against the dictatorship. Maria Fuentes, a student leader, emerged as a symbol of resistance. One night, she was kidnapped by the regime's death squads, beginning a torturous ordeal.An anonymous tape, sent to journalists, reveals the horrors Maria faced. The screams and groans of pain resonates on the prison's wall. Maria is shackled to a metal bed frame, electrodes attached to her breasts and vagina. The torturers apply electric current, and Maria screams and shakes convulsively... The is forced to blowjob the torturer which after his pleasure he turn on again the electric device increasing the voltage and electrocuting the poor girl
can you tell what the name of the film is?

Please remember the limit of 5 images per day in any one thread, to keep down our excess usage charges.

Back
Top Bottom