FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just one for today. Anna views the cross on which she will soon be crucified.

Also, I've financed another script with Demonica and Armida involving upside-down suspension. Shooting date has not been scheduled yet.
Which film is that from ?? I can't see it on the DSC site....

Which film is that from ?? I can't see it on the DSC site....

That's from Behind The Scenes on the film that was just completed. I call the movie "Spring Ritual" but it'll probably have a different name on the site(s). Here's another still from BTS, with the actors just standing around. It's still amazing to me how beautiful women can be, even when they aren't trying.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-20 101403.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-20 101403.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 500
That's from Behind The Scenes on the film that was just completed. I call the movie "Spring Ritual" but it'll probably have a different name on the site(s). Here's another still from BTS, with the actors just standing around. It's still amazing to me how beautiful women can be, even when they aren't trying.

Wow. Those are a strong-looking pair of gams.

I think this is from the same film that just dropped in DSC as “Crucifixion for the Harvest.” I just sent AB a payment for it.

Wow. Those are a strong-looking pair of gams.

I think this is from the same film that just dropped in DSC as “Crucifixion for the Harvest.” I just sent AB a payment for it.

Yep! That's it! Link for reference:

And a Behind The Scenes snapshot.

I'm pretty sure she's had some dance training, probably ballet. She's built for a lot of ballet work. At least that's my guess. I'm trying to book her for as much bondage work as I can afford, before her dance career takes off.

Attachments

• Snapshot_3322.JPG
    Snapshot_3322.JPG
    380.3 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
I should mention that I'm trying to schedule her for two more films in July. One involves another outdoor crucifixion and one is another Milgram Memory Test. She's willing to come back to play the Memory Test game again, but I haven't heard about the crucifixion script yet. I really hope she goes for it. She looks fantastic on the cross in the sunlight.

And another BTS shot as she walks away from the cross after the first scene. That's why she is still wearing a loincloth.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-20 101751.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-20 101751.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 338
I should mention that I'm trying to schedule her for two more films in July. One involves another outdoor crucifixion and one is another Milgram Memory Test. She's willing to come back to play the Memory Test game again, but I haven't heard about the crucifixion script yet. I really hope she goes for it. She looks fantastic on the cross in the sunlight.

And another BTS shot as she walks away from the cross after the first scene. That's why she is still wearing a loincloth.

TC, thanks for the behind the scenes pics!

Is there any way others can access them? Or are they one of the perks of hiring AB and his entourage?

Yep! That's it! Link for reference:

And a Behind The Scenes snapshot.

I'm pretty sure she's had some dance training, probably ballet. She's built for a lot of ballet work. At least that's my guess. I'm trying to book her for as much bondage work as I can afford, before her dance career takes off.
The model's dance on the cross is very attractive and erotic. It's truly an amazing piece of work, but was there a serious problem with the sound recording?
Even the sound of mouse clicks can be heard when playing back the sound that was recorded separately somewhere else.

I wish she'd kept it on..... :(

Is there any way others can access them? Or are they one of the perks of hiring AB and his entourage?
It's one of the perks of paying for a custom script. I've put together gag reels of some of my scripts where the actors are playing around, but this time there wasn't much comedic value to doing a gag reel. Anna Luna laughs from time to time, but I think for this film they all wanted to just shoot the scenes and then go indoors to cool off. Her red hair and fair skin burns so easily that I think she was close to bursting into flames.

I may do a gag reel of Wahlberg's funniest moments if I get bored on a rainy day, but that day isn't today.

The model's dance on the cross is very attractive and erotic. It's truly an amazing piece of work, but was there a serious problem with the sound recording?
Even the sound of mouse clicks can be heard when playing back the sound that was recorded separately somewhere else.

Alex's outdoor crux set is in his cottage's backyard. When he built the cottage, hardly anybody lived around him. It was to be a retirement home for his parents. They died, and he turned it into his studio. Then other cottages sprang up in his neighborhood. That's why he put up the privacy screens. During the outdoors shoots, the raw footage has jet planes, big trucks, and people talking on the soundtrack. Alex's solution was to shoot the visuals, then dub over with White Rose doing her chants and Anna Luna moaning and groaning. To be honest, I just mute the sound and the movie is much better. I don't speak Russian so I have no clue what they're saying anyway, but I know what the plot is because I wrote it. :) Sometimes sound is a distraction.

To help understand what's going on, here's the script as I wrote it. The writing is choppy because I had to allow for translation:

Spring Crucifixion Ritual

Cast:

Victim: Anna Luna

Priest: White Rose

Plot: A young girl is crucified to appease the agricultural gods and bring a good planting season.

Scene 1: Victim walks with her hands tied behind her back. She is wearing only a loincloth. A rope goes from her hands to Priest. Priest follows Victim to the cross. Victim kneels in front of the cross. Priest raises hands and says a prayer to the gods. Fade to black.

Scene 2: Victim is on the cross. Victim is wearing the loincloth. Priest walks into the scene and places a pot of soil under Victim. Priest says another prayer. Priest removes loincloth from Victim. Victim begs on the cross. Priest exits scene.

Scene 3: Long scene of Victim suffering on the cross.

Scene 4: Victim is covered in sweat, suffering on the cross. Victim is becoming fatigued.

Scene 5: Victim hangs exhausted on the cross. Priest enters scene and checks pot of dirt. Priest looks at Victim and says a prayer. Priest places hands on Victim and begs Victim for salvation. Victim spreads her legs and urinates into the pot. Priest exits the scene. Fade to black.

Scene 6: Victim hangs exhausted on the cross. Priest enters scene. Plants and flowers are in the pot. The gods have accepted the girl’s pain as a sacrifice for a good harvest! Priest sees the flowers and celebrates. Priest starts to untie Victim from the cross. Fade to black.

Scene 7: Victim is on her knees, hugging the cross and thanking the gods for accepting her sacrifice. Priest enters the scene. Priest lifts Victim up so that Victim is standing. Priest ties Victim’s hands behind Victim’s back. Priest and Victim exit the scene. Victim’s pain will be used as a sacrifice for another season again and again.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-19 121028.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 121028.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 314
The model's dance on the cross is very attractive and erotic. It's truly an amazing piece of work...
I completely agree! I chalk it up to her dancer training.

If you think it's good at normal speed, you should see it at 72% speed. Truly a slow grind of erotic body flexing. And I can pull video from all 4 camera angles. :)

Alex's outdoor crux set is in his cottage's backyard. When he built the cottage, hardly anybody lived around him. It was to be a retirement home for his parents. They died, and he turned it into his studio. Then other cottages sprang up in his neighborhood. That's why he put up the privacy screens. During the outdoors shoots, the raw footage has jet planes, big trucks, and people talking on the soundtrack. Alex's solution was to shoot the visuals, then dub over with White Rose doing her chants and Anna Luna moaning and groaning. To be honest, I just mute the sound and the movie is much better. I don't speak Russian so I have no clue what they're saying anyway, but I know what the plot is because I wrote it. :) Sometimes sound is a distraction.

To help understand what's going on, here's the script as I wrote it. The writing is choppy because I had to allow for translation:

Spring Crucifixion Ritual

Cast:

Victim: Anna Luna

Priest: White Rose

Plot: A young girl is crucified to appease the agricultural gods and bring a good planting season.

Scene 1: Victim walks with her hands tied behind her back. She is wearing only a loincloth. A rope goes from her hands to Priest. Priest follows Victim to the cross. Victim kneels in front of the cross. Priest raises hands and says a prayer to the gods. Fade to black.

Scene 2: Victim is on the cross. Victim is wearing the loincloth. Priest walks into the scene and places a pot of soil under Victim. Priest says another prayer. Priest removes loincloth from Victim. Victim begs on the cross. Priest exits scene.

Scene 3: Long scene of Victim suffering on the cross.

Scene 4: Victim is covered in sweat, suffering on the cross. Victim is becoming fatigued.

Scene 5: Victim hangs exhausted on the cross. Priest enters scene and checks pot of dirt. Priest looks at Victim and says a prayer. Priest places hands on Victim and begs Victim for salvation. Victim spreads her legs and urinates into the pot. Priest exits the scene. Fade to black.

Scene 6: Victim hangs exhausted on the cross. Priest enters scene. Plants and flowers are in the pot. The gods have accepted the girl’s pain as a sacrifice for a good harvest! Priest sees the flowers and celebrates. Priest starts to untie Victim from the cross. Fade to black.

Scene 7: Victim is on her knees, hugging the cross and thanking the gods for accepting her sacrifice. Priest enters the scene. Priest lifts Victim up so that Victim is standing. Priest ties Victim’s hands behind Victim’s back. Priest and Victim exit the scene. Victim’s pain will be used as a sacrifice for another season again and again.
I didn't know there was a reason for that... It's inevitable that there are realistic limits.
However, the model's dance really fascinates my heart no matter how many times I watch it... The most erotic and artistic way to express the beautiful curves of the body is through crucifixion!
The unfortunate reality is that this is of minor taste because of the religious aspect....

I didn't know there was a reason for that... It's inevitable that there are realistic limits.
However, the model's dance really fascinates my heart no matter how many times I watch it... The most erotic and artistic way to express the beautiful curves of the body is through crucifixion!

Yeah, to be honest, I prefer outdoor crucifixions to the indoor ones. Being spread, bound, and exposed on a cross outdoors with the sun beating down and insects flying around, the body exposed for all to see, is just so much more erotic than doing it in a basement. But that's the unfortunate reality of Alex's set-up. He doesn't have a large movie ranch to film on; just a backyard with neighbors. During the filming of the visuals, White Rose pantomimed the chants, waving her arms around as if she was speaking. They had to keep quiet to avoid attracting attention. Then they went inside the cottage and did the voice-over with one of the cameras while the actors watched themselves on a screen. Here's a screencap from the footage. That's Anna Luna watching herself and moaning and groaning.

The other outdoors option is what I call "the patio deck"; a wood deck enclosed by panels with a tarp roof for shade and protection from rain. I like this set up for certain Dr. Squalus TED Talk crucifixion presentations. Rain on the tarp gives the crucifixion a wonderful gloom-and-doom vibe.

The basement cell stage is my least preferable stage, but during the winter there isn't much option.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-22 200003.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-22 200003.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 301

I'll make an offer you can't refuse!

If anyone purchases the video and provides me constructive feedback on how to improve it, I'll send a link to some BTS footage I made last night of Anna Luna on the cross, waiting for Alex to call "Kamera! Auto!". It's 35 seconds of her being her natural self in crucifixion. How's that for bonus content? Such a beauty. Waiting patiently as her muscles begin to fatigue from the strain. Her body spread and vulnerable. The sun's rays slowly burning her soft pale skin.

Order now. There's no telling how much longer she can last up there. Minutes? Hours? Days? Her body is young and strong, but even she has her limits.

Attachments

• Snapshot_3507.JPG
    Snapshot_3507.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 291
I'll make an offer you can't refuse!

If anyone purchases the video and provides me constructive feedback on how to improve it, I'll send a link to some BTS footage I made last night of Anna Luna on the cross, waiting for Alex to call "Kamera! Auto!". It's 35 seconds of her being her natural self in crucifixion. How's that for bonus content? Such a beauty. Waiting patiently as her muscles begin to fatigue from the strain. Her body spread and vulnerable. The sun's rays slowly burning her soft pale skin.

Order now. There's no telling how much longer she can last up there. Minutes? Hours? Days? Her body is young and strong, but even she has her limits.
I did.

I liked it a lot, but since you requested, here is my criticism:

1) some takes are a bit blurred, and unfortunately some frontal takes among them.
Example: 02:30 - 03:57

2) The focus on Anna Luna's torso at 5:48 - 06:35 is VERY blurred! Like, it's out of focus or the lens is somewhat dirty.

3) Personally, I would like the executee from time to time focus on the camera/viewer: this would allow for a number of different interpretation, like, pretending that there's a crowd watching her punishment.
She could also talk to the "crowd", creating some interaction (albeit one-way, obviously).

4) Another personal preference of mine: Anna Luna smiles a lot during her crucifixion.
That's perfectly okay, but I would prefer a greater variation of expressions, including pain, fear, puzzlement and so on...
I like to imagine that being crucified arouses a lot of different, conflict emotions.

5) This is the first video I saw with the executee pissing on the cross.
I think it's not rare, but really... unique.
I'm not a fan un bodily functions but that's okay, I appreciate this being a one of its kind.
Je dis bravo!

6) It would have been intriguing (for me) to see Anna Luna first fully clothed, then stripping into a topless + loincloth, then put on the cross, bound to it, and finally raised with it.
In other words: I like the... preliminaries a lot, even in a crucifixion.
I like to fantasize about the thoughts of an executee's mind as she is prepared for her execution.

7) Personally I also like to fantasize that the execution is, well... up to the (fictional, obviously) "death" of the executee.
So I personally didn't like too much the fact that she is saved in the end, but I understand it is a matter of very personal tastes and I respect that.

8) Related to point (7), I like the idea of nailing an executee permanently to the cross.
Alex Bald has sometimes depicted crucifixion with nails, it would have been wonderful watching Anna Luna forever merged with the wood...

9) Finally, I like the notion of the executees being... well, entertained on the cross, like interacting with their executioners and so on.
Also, why not, being masturbated on the cross.
I think a pretty and brave girl "dying" on the cross deserves a good cum before snuffing it...

Some of these points are actually present in the movie that I sponsored about one year ago, called "affectionate executioner" (masturbation on the cross included).
That movie also has some unique features, like for instance being the only one (to the best of my knowledge) containing the binding on the cross, the raising, AND the nailing, all in a single movie.
But I admit that Anna Luna is even more beautiful as a model, and she struggles and moves more on her cross.
Also, the solid black background of your movie is better, as it is less distracting and allows for easier background removal.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h09m56s065.png
    vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h09m56s065.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 248
  • vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h10m27s643.png
    vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h10m27s643.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 248
  • vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h10m38s965.png
    vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h10m38s965.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 260
  • vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h10m58s332.png
    vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h10m58s332.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 272
  • vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h08m47s853.png
    vlcsnap-2024-06-23-18h08m47s853.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 268
Last edited:
I did.

I liked it a lot, but since you requested, here is my criticism:

1) some takes are a bit blurred, and unfortunately some frontal takes among them.
Example: 02:30 - 03:57
Chaser: I explained a bit of this in the message I sent you. I'm not sure if it's the autofocus getting spoofed by Alex walking past the camera, or if its just a technical issue with one particular camera, but it pops up from time to time. When I edit the raw footage, I usually go to an alternate camera angle to cover the action that's blurry with that camera. It always seems to be the camera I want to use, at the time I want to use it, that craps out!

2) The focus on Anna Luna's torso at 5:48 - 06:35 is VERY blurred! Like, it's out of focus or the lens is somewhat dirty.
Chaser: Same issue as above, and it is EXTREMELY frustrating for me. Alex has his own editor person and he/she/they usually do a good job, but sometimes things slip past the goalie. Since I'm not profiting from the footage and don't have a website to update, I can take my time and just cut to a different camera. But I definitely feel your pain.

3) Personally, I would like the executee from time to time focus on the camera/viewer: this would allow for a number of different interpretation, like, pretending that there's a crowd watching her punishment.
She could also talk to the "crowd", creating some interaction (albeit one-way, obviously).
Chaser: I really like this idea. Like, really REALLY like this idea. I might do a Dr. Squalus TED Talk with the "volunteer" telling the audience how it feels to be crucified as she is tortured on the cross. The volunteer could look at the camera like she is pleading to an audience for mercy. Maybe do it as a fund-raiser; "we will torture this girl with crucifixion until we meet our financial goals". And then have the girl look at the camera as the host marks the contribution board. Here in the US we used to have a "Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon" to raise money for muscular dsytrophy. So maybe I could write a story similar to that. The host would need to be a good actor, though.

4) Another personal preference of mine: Anna Luna smiles a lot during her crucifixion.
That's perfectly okay, but I would prefer a greater variation of expressions, including pain, fear, puzzlement and so on...
I like to imagine that being crucified arouses a lot of different, conflict emotions.
Chaser: I didn't notice her smiling. I saw it more as grimacing in pain. I'll have to watch the video again. :)

5) This is the first video I saw with the executee pissing on the cross.
I think it's not rare, but really... unique.
I'm not a fan un bodily functions but that's okay, I appreciate this being a one of its kind.
Je dis bravo!
Chaser: Thank you! I introduced that idea to Alex in one of my earlier crucifixion videos, to show that the victim was very much near death, as a way to end the video short of a death scene (some outlets frown on torture-to-death motifs). Now I feel obligated to include it in certain crux stories since he went to the trouble to build the SF/X device for it. In this video, the urine scene is integral to the story. It's the victim's offering as a gift to the gods for a good harvest.

6) It would have been intriguing (for me) to see Anna Luna first fully clothed, then stripping into a topless + loincloth, then put on the cross, bound to it, and finally raised with it.
In other words: I like the... preliminaries a lot, even in a crucifixion.
I like to fantasize about the thoughts of an executee's mind as she is prepared for her execution.
Chaser: That's one of the reasons I had her start out in a loincloth (plus, I know Baracus likes that). I wanted a certain amount of humiliation in the story. Starting out in full street clothes is a good idea that I'll be sure to ask about in an upcoming crucifixion story. I like stories with a good dramatic build-up.

7) Personally I also like to fantasize that the execution is, well... up to the (fictional, obviously) "death" of the executee.
So I personally didn't like too much the fact that she is saved in the end, but I understand it is a matter of very personal tastes and I respect that.
Chaser: I'm not much into death scenes as much as the drama of being pushed almost to the point of death. Plus, I know Alex would have trouble with outlets if he posted a torture-death / semi-snuff film unless it was obviously set up as a fantasy; like a human sacrifice offered to a dragon or something.

8) Related to point (7), I like the idea of nailing an executee permanently to the cross.
Alex Bald has sometimes depicted crucifixion with nails, it would have been wonderful watching Anna Luna forever merged with the wood...
Chaser: I've never seen Alex do it, but I have seen other studios. It's a very hard effect to pull off realistically, and a very easy effect to look silly. Given the low budget and technical limitations of Alex's studios, I'm not confidant that he can do it in a believable manner, so I never include it that way. Ropes are good enough for me.

9) Finally, I like the notion of the executees being... well, entertained on the cross, like interacting with their executioners and so on.
Also, why not, being masturbated on the cross.
I think a pretty and brave girl "dying" on the cross deserves a good cum before snuffing it...
Chaser: I leave masturbation up to the actors. White Rose suggested it one time; Dr. Squalus could masturbate as CRY was electrocuted. I laughed at the idea and then said, "Wait a minute... that would work well with her sadistic doctor character" and let her put it in the script. I may do that in the next video.

Some of these points are actually present in the movie that I sponsored about one year ago, called "affectionate executioner" (masturbation on the cross included).
That movie also has some unique features, like for instance being the only one (to the best of my knowledge) containing the binding on the cross, the raising, AND the nailing, all in a single movie.
But I admit that Anna Luna is even more beautiful as a model, and she struggles and moves more on her cross.
Also, the solid black background of your movie is better, as it is less distracting and allows for easier background removal.

Sent you a message with the link to the video I promised. Also included some inside information that you might find enlightening. I'll do a search for your film and see if I can get some ideas from it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom