FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
396424892.jpg
1700650476.jpg

If you do, Do you think Alex is capable of recreate this scene on the outside with Ana? How long do you think she would last with her feet tied this way?
here the images less than 400kb396424892.jpg1700650476.jpg

Aqui está uma captura de tela dos bastidores, enquanto Anna está sendo içada. Alex para no meio do caminho quando percebe que se esqueceu de prender as correntes de tornozelo no poste. Se ele tivesse continuado a subir, ela só teria sido apoiada pelos braços, o que é uma façanha muito difícil de fazer e não tenho a certeza se Anna Luna teria concordado com isso. Gosto do design de ter os pés atrás dela, com as solas expostas para futuras torturas. Eu deveria ter escrito algumas batidas no roteiro.

Uma das minhas posições cruciais favoritas é esta de Allie James para PKF/Max Coxx. Portanto, posso propor isso para o próximo script crucial que escrever. Você pode ver que Anna Luna tenta instintivamente apoiar os pés no poste para aliviar a tensão nos braços e no peito, então posso sugerir que Alex amarre os pés alto o suficiente para que ela dobre os joelhos como Allie James.
Hoje o filme já foi lançado? O das primeiras imagens?

You had to learn the hard way, but you did learn. The three most important things to remember about self-crucifixion and bondage are safety, safety, and safety.
For sure, I have seen death the day I self-crucified, and I still have nightmares in which I am dying asphyxiated on the cross...

I will never forget it.

For sure, I have seen death the day I self-crucified, and I still have nightmares in which I am dying asphyxiated on the cross...

I will never forget it.
Do you remember how long you were on the cross before Sylvia saved you? When I self-crucified, I had a clock on the wall, and would time myself. I never went over an hour for safety purposes.

Do you remember how long you were on the cross before Sylvia saved you? When I self-crucified, I had a clock on the wall, and would time myself. I never went over an hour for safety purposes.
I have no idea, probably not more than half an hour because I was no longer able to support my weight with my feet and was only suspended by my arms.

It became very quickly difficult to breathe because I was also struggling to free at least one of my hands, without success, but it affects your strength, too.

The pain in my shoulders was awful, but the thought that I was going to die was nearly erasing it.

I generally remain half an hour on the cross, not more.

I have no idea, probably not more than half an hour because I was no longer able to support my weight with my feet and was only suspended by my arms.

It became very quickly difficult to breathe because I was also struggling to free at least one of my hands, without success, but it affects your strength, too.

The pain in my shoulders was awful, but the thought that I was going to die was nearly erasing it.

I generally remain half an hour on the cross, not more.
Yes, when you hang straight down with your feet unsupported, all the weight is on your arms, and with your chest stretched out, it makes it difficult to breathe. I tried that once, with the same result. I had a stool to pull myself up onto, so I could escape.

Attachments

• IMG_2313.jpeg
    IMG_2313.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 344
Não. Espero que seja lançado na próxima semana.

Enquanto espera, aproveite esta sequência da garota sendo colocada em posição.

Attachments

• Snapshot_3436.JPG
    Snapshot_3436.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 325
  • Snapshot_3437.JPG
    Snapshot_3437.JPG
    306.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Snapshot_3438.JPG
    Snapshot_3438.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 297
  • Snapshot_3440.JPG
    Snapshot_3440.JPG
    305.2 KB · Views: 309
Such a classic beauty. If someone were making a film about the Trojan War, she could be cast as Helen.

I agree completely. I was going to stop with just one outdoor crucifixion with her, but the more I edit the video footage, the more I want to do another one with her. The problem is, she's only available for a week each month and it has to be arranged ahead of time so that she can schedule her travel. She doesn't live in Moscow. I've sent over a script for a Roman-vibe crucifixion but I haven't received a response.

I agree completely. I was going to stop with just one outdoor crucifixion with her, but the more I edit the video footage, the more I want to do another one with her. The problem is, she's only available for a week each month and it has to be arranged ahead of time so that she can schedule her travel. She doesn't live in Moscow. I've sent over a script for a Roman-vibe crucifixion but I haven't received a response.
I’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed!

Back
Top Bottom