FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is the C4S store down? That's too bad...

They had better open it again. I had purchased many of your Depraved World videos and they are no longer in my purchase que. That is not right at all and is theiving on thier part. I am sure many people purchase your videos whether it is in the USA or not thru Clipsfprsale. You will losoe alot of sales. I beleive hat is something to mention to them
Good Luck and Best wishes Alex...I always loved your cruxed girls videos....

They had better open it again. I had purchased many of your Depraved World videos and they are no longer in my purchase que. That is not right at all and is theiving on thier part. I am sure many people purchase your videos whether it is in the USA or not thru Clipsfprsale. You will losoe alot of sales. I beleive hat is something to mention to them
Good Luck and Best wishes Alex...I always loved your cruxed girls videos....
Dear friend. Thank you for the kind words. I hope that our store will be reopened in the near future. Moreover, we have not violated any formal prohibitions of the Clip4sale website. Blood, death, guns, underage actresses - none of this has ever been in my films.

But you can buy any of my films from me directly with payment via paypal or bitcoin and I will give you a 20% discount on the price on this site -

Dear friend. Thank you for the kind words. I hope that our store will be reopened in the near future. Moreover, we have not violated any formal prohibitions of the Clip4sale website. Blood, death, guns, underage actresses - none of this has ever been in my films.

But you can buy any of my films from me directly with payment via paypal or bitcoin and I will give you a 20% discount on the price on this site -
Alex. I’m kind of upset that C4S has removed your films. I have bought a bunch of them there for the reason that they could be watched streaming directly from their site (I lack storage in my pc). If they for some reason - and I can’t possibly think of none - wish to close down your store, then the customers that already has bought the vids must of course still be able to watch them. The last one I bought just a week ago or so, and I did not download it - I counted on the streaming possibility which has worked fine before. To erase my bought videos is the same as stealing from me. Money back? Of course, but rather would I like to have the access to my bought videos back. One gets troubled about buying more videos from them. Has anyone else contacted C4S in the matter?

Last time something like that happened was when the streaming site DMM R18 closed down some years ago and about 50 of my bought videos were gone. There you could only stream, not download, so it was a disaster.

I hope that C4S reads this and repairs the damage. Thank you.

Alex. I’m kind of upset that C4S has removed your films. I have bought a bunch of them there for the reason that they could be watched streaming directly from their site (I lack storage in my pc). If they for some reason - and I can’t possibly think of none - wish to close down your store, then the customers that already has bought the vids must of course still be able to watch them. The last one I bought just a week ago or so, and I did not download it - I counted on the streaming possibility which has worked fine before. To erase my bought videos is the same as stealing from me. Money back? Of course, but rather would I like to have the access to my bought videos back. One gets troubled about buying more videos from them. Has anyone else contacted C4S in the matter?

Last time something like that happened was when the streaming site DMM R18 closed down some years ago and about 50 of my bought videos were gone. There you could only stream, not download, so it was a disaster.

Same here John, I'm hoping Alex can get it cleared up.
You can also contact they're customer service and express your concern. A few of us have.
Good luck!

Same here John, I'm hoping Alex can get it cleared up.
You can also contact they're customer service and express your concern. A few of us have.
Good luck!

I wrote this to C4S:

I have noticed that Alex Bald’s excellent videos are not currently listed on your website. I would encourage you to again list them; he is a favorite of many.
I believe his studio was named 911 Entertainment or possibly Cruel World Productions.
Thank you for your attention.

This was their non-sensical, I suspect automated, response:

Hello,
Clips4Sale simply hosts the content, our creators are allowed to remove their content whenever they choose. You are encouraged to download your clips after purchase so that you can access them even when they're removed from the website. If it was deleted after the purchase, we cannot replace it.
Regards,
Clips4Sale.com

I don’t expect that C4S is going to reinstate Alex, unless perhaps we ALL write them.

Dear friend. I am very sorry that the stupidity and strange behavior of the Clip4sale moderators is detrimental to the fans of my films. I hope that they will open our store in the near future. Maybe letters from my customers to the Clip4sale administration will help this???

I wrote this to C4S:

I have noticed that Alex Bald’s excellent videos are not currently listed on your website. I would encourage you to again list them; he is a favorite of many.
I believe his studio was named 911 Entertainment or possibly Cruel World Productions.

Hello,
Clips4Sale simply hosts the content, our creators are allowed to remove their content whenever they choose. You are encouraged to download your clips after purchase so that you can access them even when they're removed from the website. If it was deleted after the purchase, we cannot replace it.
Regards,
Clips4Sale.com

I don’t expect that C4S is going to reinstate Alex, unless perhaps we ALL write them.
Our store on the Clip4sale website was called The Depraved World. If you write specifically about him, maybe they will listen to this?

I wrote this to C4S:

Hello,
Regards,
Clips4Sale.com

Clip4sale moderators are generally quite strange people. All issues can be resolved in a working manner. Why close the store? We will suffer financial losses. But their company will not receive a certain amount of money EITHER, because they have a percentage of the sales of our products. But it seems that the moderators there don't give a damn about the company's profits. They are lazy and leisurely loafers. And this is puzzling. Can't this company hire good staff?

I wrote this to C4S:

Hello,
Regards,
Clips4Sale.com

They are insinuating that "the creators" remove the content not CS4.

Back
Top Bottom