For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
The fact is that in this prison the guards allow their four-legged pets to walk on their own.
The dogs are fed with selected dog food and therefore you should not think that something completely bad will happen now. The dogs came to look at the girls. Out of pure curiosity.
They just love the smell.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    431.5 KB · Views: 660
Various

unat.jpghang_14230.jpghang 2kisshang.jpghang lastkiss.jpg69e91432f21d40b8acc066c2460a813bcea63e63.jpg

Your work is finished, says the woman doctor to the warden.
After two hours they can be removed. But I advise you to take your dog with you.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    493.2 KB · Views: 513
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    413.5 KB · Views: 454
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    394.6 KB · Views: 455
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 469
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    319.5 KB · Views: 478
Your work is finished, says the woman doctor to the warden.
After two hours they can be removed. But I advise you to take your dog with you.
As you and I have discussed, Tree prefers the condemned women's hands bound behind their backs when they are hanged- they can't try to grab their noose that way and they would try. Still, very good pictures, Doom!!!

As you and I have discussed, Tree prefers the condemned women's hands bound behind their backs when they are hanged- they can't try to grab their noose that way and they would try. Still, very good pictures, Doom!!!
Thank you. As for the position of the hands, I agree with you. But I did it for a change. If all three of them tie their hands behind their backs, the girls will look almost the same. I wanted them to be different.
Mobius hanged a lot of women in his last comic. But there is not a single identical picture and not a single identical woman.

Back
Top Bottom