For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Art by Mobius
The Population Control Unit
The site where Mobius published his works for free has very likely stopped working forever.
I will publish this his latest work here.
The author is indicated. Resolution is low. There is a watermark.
The original work in high resolution is available here
My opinion is that this is a brilliant thing. Everyone should see this kind of work.
Mobius wrote that he made this work inspired by a wonderful story. I forgot the name of the author of the story and I did not have time to download the story.
All. That site dolcettish.com is covered in pussy.
Part1

Attachments

• 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 482
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 470
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 467
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 466
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:
Art by Mobius
The site where Mobius published his works for free has very likely stopped working forever.
My opinion is that this is a brilliant thing. Everyone should see this kind of work.
Mobius wrote that he made this work inspired by a wonderful story. I forgot the name of the author of the story and I did not have time to download the story.
Part1
Not a word wrong Doom. Not a word wrong.

Art by Mobius
Part1
not bad, looks like you found some of his works. I've been looking for some of his stuff as well, dolcettish may be gone but I've been digging in whatever way I can. if you can find his "Traveller" comic I'll be grateful.

not bad, looks like you found some of his works. I've been looking for some of his stuff as well, dolcettish may be gone but I've been digging in whatever way I can. if you can find his "Traveller" comic I'll be grateful.
Not certainly in that way. Mobius didn't have time to post this. Site is closed. He only posted one picture. This is from gumroad. I placed the watermark myself. Just like Mobius placed it on his other works

Back
Top Bottom