For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
dol ph 1.jpg
H ello? It’s done. Yeah, she’s hanging right now. No; I mean it. She’s hanging even as we speak. She’s kicking and twisting and everything.

You told her to expect me, right? You didn’t tell her why I was coming here, right? Well she sure was expecting me.

She welcomed me right in. For a minute, she sounded as though she thought I was someone else. But she said she could adjust her schedule to fit me in. No, that’s what she really said.

Anyway, she fixed me a drink and everything. No, she was very nice about it. In fact, she was being rather playful and seductive.

No, I didn’t have to force her or fight her or anything. She went willingly. You should see how she’s dressed right now. Hunh? Hose, garter, bra and heels.

No; I’m serious. That’s what she’s wearing as she’s fighting the noose.

Yeah, she’s suffering… or at least I think so. She's shedding some tears now. I think she came once or twice. She’s certainly got quite a bit of spirit.

What? Doesn’t sound like your secretary? Well, maybe you don’t know her as well as you think you do, at least not her private life anyway.

Just a minute; somebody’s at the door. I’ll go send them away. I’ll call you right back…

Hello? Yeah, it’s me again. She’s almost done kicking. I think she came again.

Your secretary is a strange bird. She just had a gentleman caller. I told him she was busy.

He said he’d come back in an hour. But he gave me the strangest smile before telling me he hoped I was enjoying myself. I didn’t tell him I sure was enjoying hanging your secretary.

What? No, I’m serious. She had a gentleman caller. I’m positive he was expecting some action from her.

What? Doesn’t sound like your secretary? Well, she’s pretty hot, if you ask me.

No, I’m not blind. Anyone can see she’s a hot little brunette with flowing hair and shapely legs…

What? No, her hair’s not black and in a bun! And she’s not wearing glasses either. She’s all dressed up for action, and she let me right in. Poured me a drink and everything--

What? Yeah, I’m sure I’m at the right place! I’m at 4401 Hosebrook, just like you said.

What??? 4001 Hosebrook? Are you sure??

No, this bitch isn’t at all like you’re describing. She had no problems allowing me to tie her up and then noose her. She said she was into bondage. It’s only when I kicked the chair away that she started to fight. Even then, I’d swear she had an orgasm or two.

4001 Hosebrook? Four OH OH one, you say? Shit! I think I got the wrong house. I thought she was a little too eager to let me do this shit to her. That guy I sent away must have been another one of her Johns.

I’d better get out of here. She’s liable to have another gentleman caller show up any minute now. I just hope he gets blamed for all this.

Black hair in a bun, glasses and frumpy? Ok – ok; so I made a mistake! Can’t a guy make a mistake once in a while? You don’t have to get all pissed off about it! So I’ll get the right house next time and do your damn secretary; ok?

10/16/24

I really liked the painting of this unknown artist. And I decided to make a copy. Only I like it better when women are hanged naked.
Hanging a person clothed or naked still ends their life. It can be said what happens to them leading up to their hanging is part of the punishment. Tree imagines the condemned would be humiliated or angered if brought to their hanging naked. They are alive while they are are being brought to be executed...

Good pic, by the way...

Hanging a person clothed or naked still ends their life. It can be said what happens to them leading up to their hanging is part of the punishment. Tree imagines the condemned would be humiliated or angered if brought to their hanging naked. They are alive while they are are being brought to be executed...

Good pic, by the way...
This woman sees what she will look like in a few minutes. And the loop is already ready for her.

Back
Top Bottom