Girl on girl BDSM.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some girls at play.... sort of.
First image, dear Jessica ,under the 'guiding' hand of Miss J from Realspanking studio, Miss J is joint owner of the studio with her husband.

Third image is Anna Rose (she of ponygirl fame) secured within the 'Kinky Stool' from the House of Gord studio.

:bump2:
some dominated girls.
17.jpg 82bb9df66883109806c29af4ee65029d.jpg

Well, Ms Moore. I think you’ll do quite well as ‘exhibit 13’ here at the ‘Paris, Arkansas Interactive Museum and Educational Center for How to Deal with a Recalcitrant Blue State Bride’.”

Mmmmmphhh …”

And we’re especially grateful to Mr Billy Bob Tree for handing you over to us as a citizen donation after only three days of marriage.

“MMMMMPHHH!!”

Now, prepare yourself. We open in 10 minutes and I’m told there’s quite a line already forming out in the admission hall. Seems that two busloads of good ole boys have come down out of the backcountry hills south of here on a special NailusMartyrs sponsored tour. They’ve been on the road for nearly three hours and are all moonshined up and raring to go.”

“Mmmphhhhh!”

“Good luck Moore!”

Well, Ms Moore. I think you’ll do quite well as ‘exhibit 13’ here at the ‘Paris, Arkansas Interactive Museum and Educational Center for How to Deal with a Recalcitrant Blue State Bride’.”

Mmmmmphhh …”

And we’re especially grateful to Mr Billy Bob Tree for handing you over to us as a citizen donation after only three days of marriage.

“MMMMMPHHH!!”

Now, prepare yourself. We open in 10 minutes and I’m told there’s quite a line already forming out in the admission hall. Seems that two busloads of good ole boys have come down out of the backcountry hills south of here on a special NailusMartyrs sponsored tour. They’ve been on the road for nearly three hours and are all moonshined up and raring to go.”

“Mmmphhhhh!”

“Good luck Moore!”
Well, they didn't take off your wedding ring after three days of marriage. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Mmmmmphhh …”

“MMMMMPHHH!!”

“Mmmphhhhh!”

“Good luck Moore!”
"I think I`m going to see if Aunt Joan Tree was right. She told me the lash is the only thing you Blue State sluts understand."

Miss Louisa carries out the weekly corporal punishment ordered by the court.
2513677_10_o.jpg 2513677_8_o.jpg

Some girls at play.... sort of.

#1's caption is mine.
#2 covers three of my favorites all in one.... mature, Lesbians, and nicely tied. The girdles are the icing on the cake.
#3 A very interesting piece of furniture.
Sources are unknown except for Sandra Silvers #2.
View attachment 1060139View attachment 1060140View attachment 1060141
Now that is a excellent trio of girl on girl BDSM, the wonderful Jessica and the sadly late Miss J, and the gorgeous Anna Rose secured in the Kinky Barstool, Lydia McLane using the stool and Annas mouth later in the scene, and of course Sandra Silvers who is a little tied up at present.

bdsm.jpg bdsm-1.jpg bdsm-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom