Girls With Swords!, For Erin

Go to CruxDreams.com
Amazon Princess

Willowfall would have something to say about the efectiveness of that last "dagger" in a fight...

Love the armor, clothing and girl (I'd be her personal sex toy any time she wants) but for the life of me I can not figure out why anyone would design a 2 handed dagger.

Historically sword might be cut down due to damage in battle or changing fighting techniques (a LOT of early Scottish basket hilt swords where just Medieval broadswords with new guards on them) so a big 2 hander might wind up being cut down quite a bit.

But to paring knife size?

kisses

willowfall

Love the armor, clothing and girl (I'd be her personal sex toy any time she wants) but for the life of me I can not figure out why anyone would design a 2 handed dagger.

Historically sword might be cut down due to damage in battle or changing fighting techniques (a LOT of early Scottish basket hilt swords where just Medieval broadswords with new guards on them) so a big 2 hander might wind up being cut down quite a bit.

But to paring knife size?

kisses

willowfall

I really love your answers!

Maybe she is using it to make her opponent believe that she is just another inexperienced girl, easy to defeat...

HEY! I do not remember giving this chick permission to play with my sword! Stole My Sword.jpeg (And YES I do have this two hander in my collection. Nice light and very very fast.)

Next time you'll know better than to pick a fight with her (ok so there is no "next time") The Last Thing You'll Ever See.jpg

Somebody need to tell Wendy a Chasity Belt is not fighting armor. Upload 091224 (1).JPG

I'm kind of wondering if she is contemplating another use for that pommel?Upload 091224 (2).jpg

Hmmm ... I'm thinking she's doomed. Fighting with the backside of the blade is pretty tough. to say nothing of she has taken the point out of the fight Upload 091224 (3).jpg

kisses

willowfall

Yes you'll have to keep dreaming ... but then at least that way your fantasy girl will be the perfect one for you.

More pictures:

I have done a lot of traditional fencing matches in my time and no thank you. As this chick is going to learn there is a reason for the padded armor. Swordgirls 091324 (1).jpeg

The sword is about 1,000+ years too late for the rest of the outfit but I doubt any of you guys noticed that. Swordgirls 091324 (1).jpg

Kind of wonder why she choose to put armor over everything but the really important bits? Swordgirls 091324 (2).jpg

Ok so it's not a sword it's a 'light saber' but her stance is still all screwed up. Swordgirls 091324 (3).jpgSwordgirls 091324 (4).jpg

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom