Girls With Swords!, For Erin

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have been asked to step in (at least temporarily) to keep this thread going while Gibbs takes a hiatus. It was an honor to be asked and I will do my best (no promises). Any files too large to be loaded to the site will be provided via link.

So here we go:

Cute and probably appeals to the cosplay crowd: Sword girl (1).jpg

At least she is keeping her guard in front of her: Sword girl (2).jpg

I don't know seems some protection is missing: Sword girl (2).png

Praying to the gods before entering battle: Sword girl (3).jpg

Guys I'll let you create your own fantasies for this one: Sword girl (4).jpg

kisses

willowfall

Cute and probably appeals to the cosplay crowd: Sword girl (1).jpg
Looks like Snow White has ideas about a massacre of dwarves, somewhere between 6 and 8 of them, I would think. She looks determined.
Praying to the gods before entering battle: Sword girl (3).jpg
Either that or she's an amazon that is seriously contemplating the myth of cutting off one breast. She does not look determined. ;)
Guys I'll let you create your own fantasies for this one: Sword girl (4).jpg
Either she's a vampire licking the blood of her latest kill off her sword, or she's from around where I am and her tongue is now stuck to her frozen sword. Don't lick metal in winter!!

She had her sword, but not the ability to defeat Spartano, who pierced her mercilessly...

View attachment 1267880
Okay girls, I know you want to use the sword, but you're not a match for this guy. Be realistic. He's got more power, more reach, and a longer sword. He is also not wearing any protection at all. Look, it might be dirty, and it might feel like cheating, and he might be big, grouchy, and vicious, but one good kick from those boots in the happy sack, and he goes down just like all the rest. ;)

He's got more power, more reach, and a longer sword. ;)

All completely irrelevant if he doesn't know how to use the weapon he's got (sort of like a guy who thinks all he needs is a big penis). Do you have any idea how many bigger stronger HEMA guys I've beaten because they think bigger is better?

Let's analyze 'Mr. He's Going To Win' shall we?

First of all he's stabbing with a cutting sword, you STAB with a CUTTING sword as you fall back into guard to keep your opponent from closing measure (time and distance). Next he's attacking off the wrong foot which means he's put himself up as a target without being able to defend. In effect he's given me not only first strike capability but also the escape route of passing to his 'open side' (no weapon or shield their to counter my blow) which not only allows me to safely pass out of measure but to get in a second strike on the back of his head or neck as I do so. Finally he's wearing a type of helmet which extremely restricts his LOS (line of sight) which was designed to be use for phalanx fighting with a spear (basically straight ahead), so as soon as I'm out of his LOS he has to go hunting for me. Fatal in a sword fight.

So go ahead and fight me with that attitude and equipment. If I was interested I'd hang your severed member on my wall as a trophy but I'm not. Beating guys who think like this is no challenge so I'd probably just cut it off and drape it over your dead face for your buddies to find.

But then again it is your fantasy so have at it.... I can't help if it is a fatal one.

kisses

willowfall

All completely irrelevant if he doesn't know how to use the weapon he's got (sort of like a guy who thinks all he needs is a big penis). Do you have any idea how many bigger stronger HEMA guys I've beaten because they think bigger is better?

Let's analyze 'Mr. He's Going To Win' shall we?

First of all he's stabbing with a cutting sword, you STAB with a CUTTING sword as you fall back into guard to keep your opponent from closing measure (time and distance). Next he's attacking off the wrong foot which means he's put himself up as a target without being able to defend. In effect he's given me not only first strike capability but also the escape route of passing to his 'open side' (no weapon or shield their to counter my blow) which not only allows me to safely pass out of measure but to get in a second strike on the back of his head or neck as I do so. Finally he's wearing a type of helmet which extremely restricts his LOS (line of sight) which was designed to be use for phalanx fighting with a spear (basically straight ahead), so as soon as I'm out of his LOS he has to go hunting for me. Fatal in a sword fight.

So go ahead and fight me with that attitude and equipment. If I was interested I'd hang your severed member on my wall as a trophy but I'm not. Beating guys who think like this is no challenge so I'd probably just cut it off and drape it over your dead face for your buddies to find.

But then again it is your fantasy so have at it.... I can't help if it is a fatal one.

kisses

willowfall
That was a precise and professional critic to my pic, or pics, as many of your points are surelly missed in my art... thanks for that!!!... In my defense I would say that when I draw, my goal is to show a clear and arousing depiction of my characters, emphasizing the beauty on the females and the brutal power on the males. I usually chose a clear view of the phallus, that is one of the main aspects when I decide the poses. And with the girls I look to show their body assets, specially tits, as sexy and exposed as I can. So maybe or surely I sacrifice the technic aspect of the subject, my fights are an erotic representation more than an accurate one, and are almost always shifted to the domination, absolute domination I must say, of the male over the female, who always ends humiliated and defeated by the misogynous male. Many times I pose them proudly standing over their prey, pressing their foot on their tits, which its a strong depiction of dominance. That would also surelly be unrealistic, but I find it arousing and sexy... It would be nice to be able to accomplish your points with mines, maybe we can do a collaboration that would be pleasant for both and the guys snd girls here...

Last edited:
I have been asked to step in (at least temporarily) to keep this thread going while Gibbs takes a hiatus. It was an honor to be asked and I will do my best (no promises). Any files too large to be loaded to the site will be provided via link.

So here we go:

Cute and probably appeals to the cosplay crowd: View attachment 1267807

At least she is keeping her guard in front of her: View attachment 1267808

I don't know seems some protection is missing: View attachment 1267809

Praying to the gods before entering battle: View attachment 1267811

Guys I'll let you create your own fantasies for this one: View attachment 1267812

kisses

willowfall
They are great, and Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom