Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Xena is to be lauded for putting female crux on mainstream TV, I fear we have gone backwards since.
For those who are interested there are several threads here on the Xena theme, and hundreds of pictures. Here are two of the longer ones

Now, it's Friday

#1 very clever, I like it
#2 sorry for stupid censorship
#3, 4, 7 people having a go at manips :)
#6 Marius Zebo
#8 weird
#9 and 10 pregnant crux, a powerful and controversial topic

come_on_england__by_kristinf_dcgww23.jpgvengeance_and_playtime_by_cyclone_sama_dd9btfe.pngkatherine_crucified_by_everdaywomen_dd9r3na.jpgkelly_crucified_by_everdaywomen_dd9x23i.jpg4222830800_1eb177ff1a_b_by_appetitive_soul_ddahlrz.jpgStephaniScene008.jpgholly_california_desert2_by_joeys1968_ddaxqnq.jpghinata_s_secret_exposed_by_ratchetcavanaugh-ddb4moc.jpgnaked__pregnant_and_crucified_by_buffalor5_ddbggcg.jpglascivious_slaves_esclavos_lascivos_clear_light__by_dominigori_ddc4l3c-fullview.jpg

Jenna is Singer in rl but idk why not singing in the cross, scene and also in whole series its sad to no give it in the scenario for talented person like her :oops: :oops:
img20131222_BABYMETAL_01.jpg

And the BVM looming over the scene for some unaccountable reason, weird. The usual Japanese culturally pillaged mish mash, they don't know what it means but they think it looks good. Don't get me wrong, I like them, quite unique, but arguably very politically incorrect if you believe in cultural appropriation. They play with Japanese culture too
D3afoUoXkAAIDOf.jpg

Different topic.

Shiva doesn't appear in here that often, so I am going to post this on his behalf. He posted this recently on Deviantart and bloody hell it's as good a Boudicca themed pic as I have ever seen. Those bodies, those expressions, the poses, the setup.
Hot as hell, tremendously revealing and yet leaving plenty to the active imagination.

boudica_s_daughters_by_mahashiva001_ddcrytl.jpg

mama show me some days ago have nail for amulet for lucky in her bag, ihave hope so only for this. Cuz its very long but not that wide like this in photo up and not that rusty. I watch program tv ppl believe even before 2000 bc nails from crucifixion are very strong magician amulets, and stole it from crosses. I have similar like this on photo but more rusty and also some short.

And the BVM looming over the scene for some unaccountable reason, weird. The usual Japanese culturally pillaged mish mash, they don't know what it means but they think it looks good. Don't get me wrong, I like them, quite unique, but arguably very politically incorrect if you believe in cultural appropriation. They play with Japanese culture too
View attachment 734291

Different topic.

Shiva doesn't appear in here that often, so I am going to post this on his behalf. He posted this recently on Deviantart and bloody hell it's as good a Boudicca themed pic as I have ever seen. Those bodies, those expressions, the poses, the setup.
Hot as hell, tremendously revealing and yet leaving plenty to the active imagination.

View attachment 734292
Thank you again, Phleb! I usually just post pix here that feature out favorite wooden apparatus, but this could very well be a prelude to the introduction of said apparatus! :)

I'm absolutely thrilled and flattered that you like this one so much. As I was saying on dA: "High praises indeed, coming from a pioneer in the field and one of the few masters who inspired me to start playing with Photoshop so many years ago. Greatly appreciated!
Handshake
"

boudica_s_daughters_by_mahashiva001_ddcrytl.jpg
I'm absolutely thrilled and flattered that you like this one so much. As I was saying on dA: "High praises indeed, coming from a pioneer in the field and one of the few masters who inspired me to start playing with Photoshop so many years ago. Greatly appreciated!
Handshake
"
It's a wonderful image, not the less so because it looks entirely natural, and the models chosen fit perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom