Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love #4. Many a night in my bed, rolling around and getting twisted in the covers, trying to sleep but thinking too much about laying down naked on a cross and stretching out my arms and legs along the heavy, hard wood. I'm ready, boys. My heart pounding I see the men approach, their dicks hard, ready to have their way with me. They fall on me, hold me down, pull my legs apart, take turns fucking me as my wrists are nailed. I kick and scream and yell but I'm overwhelmed. Then my feet are nailed and I am crucified.

Me, just some bitch cunt condemned to die on a cross. Oh fuck yeah!

Whew! I get to sleep. Eventually.;)

Last edited:
take turns fucking me as my wrists are nailed.

ask @mp5stab what that's called

Some businesses are going to ridiculous lengths to attract workers back to the office

xcross___c____18__by_kvmierlo3_dgp42we.jpgxcross___office____17__by_kvmierlo3_dgpg30o.jpgxcross___office____46__by_kvmierlo3_dgrdxkx.jpgxcross___office____97__by_kvmierlo3_dgsui57.jpgxcross___c____9__by_kvmierlo3_dgtebgs.jpg

Some businesses are going to ridiculous lengths to attract workers back to the office
Quite the opposite, actually. These are pics from a company that has introduced a a new and reportedly high effective productivity incentive. “Fall behind on your work girls and you’ll do time on the St Andrews!”

ask @mp5stab what that's called

View attachment 1529853View attachment 1529854View attachment 1529855View attachment 1529856View attachment 1529857
Quite the opposite, actually. These are pics from a company that has introduced a a new and reportedly high effective productivity incentive. “Fall behind on your work girls and you’ll do time on the St Andrews!”
I was going to ask if the incentive was that everybody who comes in gets a turn.

1725993958535.png The same for budget busting Barb Moore. :eek:

The priest accused her of witchcraft and had her stripped and bound to a cross. After hours of this torture she still did not confess. Angered the priest says "She is certain;y a witch! She how she thrusts her mounds out at us to tempt us to sin?!?!"

1726317310633.jpeg

"But reverend, you had us bind her that way" his assistant says

"Yes, but to make her confess! Take her down and nail her to a real cross and let her die for her sins!"

The priest's orders were followed. The soldier guarding the crucified woman says to her "You should have confesses. We'd have hanged you and your suffering would be over by now..."

crux 173 A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom