Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why are you adding more pain to a girl already crucified ?
but he's not, he's offering her a way to end her suffering - much pain for a short time, or more pain for longer ...

Some for a Tuesday.
It's interesting to see Buffalor's continued foray into AI, and it's hard to stop the march of the artificial pixels! Can you tell whether these are AI or not?
crucified_in_x_position_by_buffalor5_di0767e.jpgcrucified_for_adultery_by_buffalor5_di1evuc.jpgcruz_277c_by_jadawinjannings_dhwuxbd.jpgcruz_148c_by_jadawinjannings_dhz73rk.jpgcruz_148hd_by_jadawinjannings_dhzsr0n.jpg

I'd guess 3-5 are. Not sure about 1-2
All are AI. Am I right?

Yeah, all are AI as far as I know. Buffalor5's work is different now but bares a resemblance to the slim figures of his previous simple line drawing style.

I say number 3 and 5 are AI.

But, if #5 is real, then that girl probably got crucified because she has six toes. Down with the six-toed! Clean the gene pool!!
And just one feet.

I've seen a lot of freaks on the cross, doubtless that's why they've been crucified! One day Ill post some of the horrors that my own efforts have produced.

[QUOTE="phlebas, post: 900621, member: 976

I've seen a lot of freaks on the cross, doubtless that's why they've been crucified! One day Ill post some of the horrors that my own efforts have produced.
[/QUOTE]

I was joking and I imagine as it is hard to tame AI.
I confess my full ignorance in this field, but it's unbeliveble the "I" doesn't still understood how fingers or feet human beings have.

[QUOTE="phlebas, post: 900621, member: 976

I was joking and I imagine as it is hard to tame AI.
I confess my full ignorance in this field, but it's unbeliveble the "I" doesn't still understood how fingers or feet human beings have.
[/QUOTE]

Some AI models are good at one thing, some at another. At least we can photoshop hands and feet.

Some selections for Friday

GGVLyJHbcAAuA7w.jpgcruz_277a_by_jadawinjannings_dhv7o44.jpg2408tri01_by_thorherdal_dhy4goi.jpgmoreyunnamed.jpgcrucified_meretrix_supplizio_by_morpho74-db5bppa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom