Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
More please.
Yes sir, your eternal highness. SO foolish of me to omit even a single crux image from the great L-Sulla. A thousand apologizes.

Attachments

• image_24000.jpg
    image_24000.jpg
    700.8 KB · Views: 1,031
  • image_24001.jpg
    image_24001.jpg
    749 KB · Views: 865
  • image_24002.jpg
    image_24002.jpg
    732 KB · Views: 761
  • image_24003.jpg
    image_24003.jpg
    681.4 KB · Views: 741
  • image_24004.jpg
    image_24004.jpg
    719.1 KB · Views: 781
  • image_24005.jpg
    image_24005.jpg
    715.5 KB · Views: 918
Wish this guy posted to the forum. This image is awesome!
He posts on The Dark Spot 2! Here is his thread, let him know what fans you are! (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, cattle prod, cattle prod) I'd love to see him over her, or perhaps even see more crucifixion work from him!

Yes sir, your eternal highness. SO foolish of me to omit even a single crux image from the great L-Sulla. A thousand apologizes.
These are great images. Thanks for posting.

I think there are 6 of them, but my maths are not great on a Monday night, and in any case, they seem to be a sort of pictorial story. ;)

These are great images. Thanks for posting.

I think there are 6 of them, but my maths are not great on a Monday night, and in any case, they seem to be a sort of pictorial story. ;)
I'm just out here breaking all of the rules. I'm sure you can think of a suitable punishment for me? :p

I just wish that y'all would go and comment on L_Sulla's post now that you have seen the art at full size, instead of commenting on my many infractions of the just rules of this forum. :p
Sadly I'm not a member at TDS but you can pass on a message from me that I think they are awesome!

Here's one from L_Sulla , that he just posted on TDS2, "Pax Romana, 70ad". Keen eyed viewers will recognize Cadre's crux kit. The lighting is fantastic and realistic, and her hair is lovely! This one is real treat for the mixed-sex crux enjoyers.
"Of course, we Romans want peace! We want a piece of Gaul, a piece of Hispania, a piece of Egypt, a piece of Dacia...!"

It's Friday

#1 nice pose
#2 from pixiv
#3 our Brasilian friend
#4 Buffalor used to draw these, now he AIs
#5 flying nun?

xcross_107_by_jadawinjannings_dhr43v9.jpgkoo 121161896_p0.jpgvers_la_crucifixion_by_tokatun-d9xxznq.jpgpregnant_crucifixion_by_buffalor5_dhrbgrd.jpgdreams_of_public_humiliation_by_pfefferschwarz_d9jyy7d.jpg

You're right, her hair is perfect. The underarm hair and pubic bush that is. Also love the mixed crux scene. We want more
Here's one from L_Sulla , that he just posted on TDS2, "Pax Romana, 70ad". Keen eyed viewers will recognize Cadre's crux kit. The lighting is fantastic and realistic, and her hair is lovely! This one is real treat for the mixed-sex crux enjoyers.

Back
Top Bottom