Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
#4 : to restrain Xena, you need a strong set of chains! :rolleyes:

One is never too old for crucifixion. She's doing fine after all, isn't it? :rolleyes:
Yes, like that pic also. In the next universe it is set that Matia, Maria Magdalena and the wife of Pontius Pilatus will be crucified.... Never mind, I also observed that some, not all, females above 70 are indeed very sexy!

Some AI variety

lustybuck dhgxtq4-e778e09f-3dbd-4229-ae87-d0f6b3e11d15.jpglustybuck dhgxhl9-92f8da91-a76b-46e3-a9bf-e69892847780.jpgfat_women_crucified__by_ghostdattle3_dhgkn01.jpgtied_crux_by_en61010_dhgzjez.jpglustybuck dhfqkjf-2b28c8bc-8ab8-4660-a5a5-16621560c28b.jpg

Found this off of reddit, dk the artist though. Its a bit of a funny meme but now i really wanna see anime-style twinks being crucified. I wonder if more of these images exist.
Yes, cool - I had to check out 'twinks' - 'young, thin, gay men in their late teens or early twenties' - so okay a/c our 18+ rule!

I like number 5. Very honest and realistic. Kind of a girl next door crucified. Nice arms and armpits. Her expression says she is just trying to cope with her crucifixion. I would love to talk with her from my cross beside hers. And I would tell her how gazing at her on the cross is easing my pain just a little... who knows, she might manage to say, "Same here..."??

Back
Top Bottom