Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Friday, and no politicians in sight in this thread thank the Lord!

#1 counts as crux for me
#2 that moment of release
#3 AI can make up for that serious shortage of attractive mature ladies on the cross - this lady had always been proud of her breasts and feels she has nothing to hide

4e8e4174086ec561841f17792791149b.jpg119776776_p0.jpgdhfi5m1-d1f0d4f6-8ef9-425c-bbca-4dd75818b0e0.jpgsaito200-300474-KatanaBattleGirls_Sample_page.jpgClub-Asiana-Live-Show-June-11-2015-Part-4-Mmmm...-I-Fucking-Love-This-Screen-Shot.jpg

#1 counts as crux for me
#3 AI can make up for that serious shortage of attractive mature ladies on the cross - this lady had always been proud of her breasts and feels she has nothing to hide

View attachment 1497514View attachment 1497515View attachment 1497516View attachment 1497517View attachment 1497518
I particularly like the 3rd photo; a beautiful mature woman in shackles, waiting to be flogged.

#1 counts as crux for me

View attachment 1497514View attachment 1497515View attachment 1497516View attachment 1497517View attachment 1497518
Yes #3 is magnificent. She seems to be achieving a lifetimes desire to be exposed in all her glory
I love her and hope I could be half as attractive in years to come!

It's already Friday where I am so here's the Friday Five

All AI examples today
#1 nice rainy scene
#2 the shire? It seems those hobbits are less welcoming to strangers than they used to be
#3 interesting overall scene, could do with some foot nails
#4 the cross can fuck you up badly, but this is taking it to the next level, thank you AI (what was the prompt for this?)
#5 energetic and angry at her fate

bad_weather_2_by_rpgzocker_dhrnnby.jpgcrucified_in_the_shire_by_pilim3_dhs2sas.jpgbeautiful_girl_crucified_for_public_humiliation_by_sivvai_dhpmgn3.jpgtutu22 120533530_p11.jpgan_angry_girl_crucified_in_cross_by_sarathsekhar02_dhruuz4.jpg

the guy rafted accross the pacific?
NO, THAT WAS THOR HEYERDAHL, THE NORWEGIAN ADVENTURER. I DOUBT HE'S GETTING UP TO MUCH CRUX PHOTOGRAPHY AT THE MOMENT. YOU CAN ASK ME HOW I KNOW. :cool: :devil:
Death-030.jpg

All AI examples today
#1 nice rainy scene
#2 the shire? It seems those hobbits are less welcoming to strangers than they used to be
#4 the cross can fuck you up badly, but this is taking it to the next level, thank you AI (what was the prompt for this?)

View attachment 1499959View attachment 1499960View attachment 1499961View attachment 1499962View attachment 1499963
I really like #3. I have not the foggiest idea what's going on in #4. :D

I really like #3. I have not the foggiest idea what's going on in #4. :D
#4 maybe The Incarnation of the Cross-As-Such?
And in #3 the keepers of the crux-forest have well succeeded with their magical spells that make selected trees grow into exactly the form that is needed... anyway developing an espalier tree into a Living Cross might be something for a crux-cult...

One problem with most of the AI scenes is that they really always put the figure centered, symmetric and head on... very little variation in composition.

Yes #3 is magnificent. She seems to be achieving a lifetimes desire to be exposed in all her glory
I love her and hope I could be half as attractive in years to come!

All AI examples today
#1 nice rainy scene

View attachment 1499959View attachment 1499960View attachment 1499961View attachment 1499962View attachment 1499963

I get Silent Hill vibes from 4, in a good way. Crucifix Head!

Back
Top Bottom