Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
My 2 cents worth - sometimes clothed is just fine. I like Shevak's proposal of the dress falling away slowly over time, it reminds me of a scene in the old crux story "The Punic Cross"
As you liked those 2 pics, here are more of the same series

Attachments

• 90303schngcrs08.jpg
    90303schngcrs08.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 1,093
  • 90303schngcrs11.jpg
    90303schngcrs11.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 990
  • 90303schngcrs20.jpg
    90303schngcrs20.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 872
  • 90303schngcrs36.jpg
    90303schngcrs36.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 933
The two pics of the woman in a short dress do it for me -​
the way her dress is lifted just to the pussy-line,​
and she can do nothing to stop it -​
it seems to me to emphasise her helplessness and accessibility even more than total nakedness -​
but I don't suppose men will agree?​
Yes - Eulalia - I think that I do agree. It's nice to have a change from complete nudity now and then.:D
Not that I have anything against nudity you understand.

My 2 cents worth - sometimes clothed is just fine. I like Shevak's proposal of the dress falling away slowly over time, it reminds me of a scene in the old crux story "The Punic Cross"
As you liked those 2 pics, here are more of the same series
Thank you! These are even better than the previous as they show more looking up her glorious thighs!!! Her pussy is just short of being on view, and there is nothing she can do about it!!!! She looks so innocent and helpless -- but probably deserves her crux for something she did. Poor little naughty girl! (Why couldn't they have picked a windy day for the shoot!!!????)

Some older finds

Attachments

• Jesus_stunt_double_by_SexyRoadkill.jpg
    Jesus_stunt_double_by_SexyRoadkill.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 988
  • Crucify_myself_by_godie.jpg
    Crucify_myself_by_godie.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,081
  • 4825230d9aa0e82ea19dd108630d9b4e.jpg
    4825230d9aa0e82ea19dd108630d9b4e.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • CruciFiction_by_jlm.jpg
    CruciFiction_by_jlm.jpg
    867.5 KB · Views: 1,229
  • La_Crucifiction_de_Darkilla__by_Nomalez sm.jpg
    La_Crucifiction_de_Darkilla__by_Nomalez sm.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 1,096
Some new finds

Attachments

• upside_down_and_hairy_by_muellmann48-d5mnpdq.jpg
    upside_down_and_hairy_by_muellmann48-d5mnpdq.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,371
  • crux_by_spookiie65-d5f36u6.jpg
    crux_by_spookiie65-d5f36u6.jpg
    865.6 KB · Views: 1,933
  • malleus_maleficarum_2_by_lcfrvsjss-d5l8vga.jpg
    malleus_maleficarum_2_by_lcfrvsjss-d5l8vga.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,629
  • mary_is_nailed_to_the_cross_by_the_shetani__by_tiffany_hultcrantz-d5l7qt0.jpg
    mary_is_nailed_to_the_cross_by_the_shetani__by_tiffany_hultcrantz-d5l7qt0.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,492
  • simba_notices_that_mary_is_in_a_state_of_bliss__by_tiffany_hultcrantz-d5l7ss7.jpg
    simba_notices_that_mary_is_in_a_state_of_bliss__by_tiffany_hultcrantz-d5l7ss7.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,442
Have to agree with the others, "upside down and hairy" is just a great piece of crux art!!! Love that hair down there...well, up there in this case!:D

I just noticed on Cruxfoundation, where the thumbnails open as a fullsize window, that the feet on "Upside-Down-and-Hairy" are wrong. First, they look too much like hands. That's forgivable, feet are tough to draw. So are hands for that matter. But, they're also nailed wrong or the legs are too straight. If the feet were nailed flat against the crossbeam, the knees would have to be bent. The feet should be turned outward & nailed through the heels. It's a good picture otherwise which is probably why no one - including me - had noticed the mistake before.

I just noticed on Cruxfoundation, where the thumbnails open as a fullsize window, that the feet on "Upside-Down-and-Hairy" are wrong. First, they look too much like hands. That's forgivable, feet are tough to draw. So are hands for that matter. But, they're also nailed wrong or the legs are too straight. If the feet were nailed flat against the crossbeam, the knees would have to be bent. The feet should be turned outward & nailed through the heels. It's a good picture otherwise which is probably why no one - including me - had noticed the mistake before.
I think we were too focused on the anatomy between the knees and the elbows, which the artist nailed! Well, you know what I mean!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom