Hair On The Cross

How should a crucified woman's hair be?

• Wild, bedraggled and filthy?

Votes: 93 33.6%
  • Wild but washed?

Votes: 63 22.7%
  • Cared-for (washed, trimmed and brushed before execution)?

Votes: 39 14.1%
  • Styled (e.g. permed, dyed, fancy styled)?

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • Natural length, never cut (so hip-length or even longer)?

Votes: 48 17.3%
  • Long (waist-length)?

Votes: 54 19.5%
  • Shoulder-length?

Votes: 58 20.9%
  • Below her ears?

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Cropped short?

Votes: 27 9.7%
  • Completely shaved?

Votes: 47 17.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I was in the other hair thread, sexy hair for crucifixion, because this thread quickly became my anti-fetish. I was content to leave well enough alone, but this thread is getting activity and that one isn’t.
And where was the previous similar topic?
I loathe the idea of shaving a woman before her crucifixion. If anything, crucifixion should be a dollar off a woman’s uncovered immodest hair in all of its glory. Those folks who insist on shaving heads make me feel like we are lopping off breasts before the cross too, with that sort of wanton destruction of the feminine.

The comparison is sharp, but accurate! Baldness for a woman is a sign of ill health, so in most cultures, with the exception of some African nationalities, lush hair is considered beautiful. Therefore, the length of the hair should be such as is considered attractive.

And I don’t think long hair “gets in the way”, it is easy to tie back rather than lop off.
Extremely long hair can get in the way. Nowadays, few people wear their hair down to their toes or even lower.

In many places where crucifixion is performed, there are always hairdressing and beauty salons nearby, where a woman can have her pussy and anus shaved, her hair washed, and her hair done. And all this to look nice on the cross.
Girls always preen up when they go on a date with their lover. The lovers of the crucified girl will be the sun, the air and random spectators. The girl on the cross should look "on top"
Therefore, it is quite natural to open beauty salons next to places for crucifixion, so that a girl sentenced to the cross could "powder her nose", and other visitors would watch the exciting spectacle of a crucifixion, which they themselves may be subjected to for moral promiscuity.

And where was the previous similar topic?

The comparison is sharp, but accurate! Baldness for a woman is a sign of ill health, so in most cultures, with the exception of some African nationalities, lush hair is considered beautiful. Therefore, the length of the hair should be such as is considered attractive.

Extremely long hair can get in the way. Nowadays, few people wear their hair down to their toes or even lower.
When I say "extremely long" I am talking about those many lengths of hair between mid-back and mid-thigh. Hair down to the toes is even more extremely long than that, even for me. But I also like when hair is thick, thick as tar, and I enjoy the shine of well maintained hair.

When I say "extremely long" I am talking about those many lengths of hair between mid-back and mid-thigh. Hair down to the toes is even more extremely long than that, even for me. But I also like when hair is thick, thick as tar, and I enjoy the shine of well maintained hair.
Some medieval ladies were proud of very, very long hair down to their feet, arranged in elaborate hairstyles. But it is difficult to take care of such long hair, and without proper care, the hair will not be beautiful. The hair up to the butt, although quite quite long, is considered beautiful. However, few girls want their luxurious hair to turn into a sweaty washcloth.

Last edited:
Girls always preen up when they go on a date with their lover. The lovers of the crucified girl will be the sun, the air and random spectators. The girl on the cross should look "on top"
Therefore, it is quite natural to open beauty salons next to places for crucifixion, so that a girl sentenced to the cross could "powder her nose", and other visitors would watch the exciting spectacle of a crucifixion, which they themselves may be subjected to for moral promiscuity.
Exactly. And if a woman is to be crucified but not to die, there must also be a rehabilitation center combined with a luxury hotel where they can tend to her nail and flogging wounds and regenerate her body. Of course, it costs a lot of money, but the crucifixion itself for a few hours also costs money.

Exactly. And if a woman is to be crucified but not to die, there must also be a rehabilitation center combined with a luxury hotel where they can tend to her nail and flogging wounds and regenerate her body. Of course, it costs a lot of money, but the crucifixion itself for a few hours also costs money.
I agree!!! :)

Sounds like I’ll have to open up a hair salon for the condemned girls to properly prepare themselves for the pedestal of pain!

Andyman agrees . . . . I think
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4239_001.jpg

View attachment 1498166
Well both looks can suit a crucified woman, can’t they?

I can imagine a pampered princess getting the news… her execution is in the morning, she is to be nailed to the cross until dead, and needs to start getting her affairs in order.

She would start by bathing herself in myrrh and fragrance , then carefully and deliberately removing all of her body hair, and exfoliating her skin.

Then she would begin washing her hair, letting the oily water soak through the thick, velvety strands that fell in waves to her thighs. The hair would be a shimmering blonde, catching the light and almost appearing red in certain light.

After washing, she would begin to gently cloth dry it, but she would leave it damp for the next step, a hair oil, applied from root to tip, ensuring that every part of her hair retained its natural shine and luster. She would then sit, allowing the oil to soak into her hair deeply, leaving it in for several minutes before rinsing it off completely. With the hair still damp, she would begin to comb it, starting from the bottom and working her way up.

She would choose a simple hairstyle, as tradition demanded; a ponytail. Gathering all that luscious golden blonde hair into her hands, she would secure it at the back of her head in a thick blonde ponytail with a twine hair tie, taking care to ensure that it was tight and neat and wouldn’t be coming loose.

For the final touches, she would take out her favorite lipstick, a rich, deep red that perfectly contrasted her hair’s golden sheen; she would even dabble a little on her areolas, after all, there was no need to be stingy with the stuff any more.

Once her hair was perfect and her lips and nips painted, she would throw a stola over her perfectly prepared body and turn herself in for the execution. There would be no escape from her fate.

Well both looks can suit a crucified woman, can’t they?

I can imagine a pampered princess getting the news… her execution is in the morning, she is to be nailed to the cross until dead, and needs to start getting her affairs in order.

She would start by bathing herself in myrrh and fragrance , then carefully and deliberately removing all of her body hair, and exfoliating her skin.

Then she would begin washing her hair, letting the oily water soak through the thick, velvety strands that fell in waves to her thighs. The hair would be a shimmering blonde, catching the light and almost appearing red in certain light.

After washing, she would begin to gently cloth dry it, but she would leave it damp for the next step, a hair oil, applied from root to tip, ensuring that every part of her hair retained its natural shine and luster. She would then sit, allowing the oil to soak into her hair deeply, leaving it in for several minutes before rinsing it off completely. With the hair still damp, she would begin to comb it, starting from the bottom and working her way up.

She would choose a simple hairstyle, as tradition demanded; a ponytail. Gathering all that luscious golden blonde hair into her hands, she would secure it at the back of her head in a thick blonde ponytail with a twine hair tie, taking care to ensure that it was tight and neat and wouldn’t be coming loose.

For the final touches, she would take out her favorite lipstick, a rich, deep red that perfectly contrasted her hair’s golden sheen; she would even dabble a little on her areolas, after all, there was no need to be stingy with the stuff any more.

Once her hair was perfect and her lips and nips painted, she would throw a stola over her perfectly prepared body and turn herself in for the execution. There would be no escape from her fate.
She showed how dignified a princess can die. She was whipped not with a flagrum, but with a simple whip so that her body did not look massacred. Her cross was also not too heavy so that she could easily carry it to the place of execution. She was nailed quickly and efficiently to damage as little nerves as possible, so that it didn't hurt as much. Even her crown of thorns was placed on her head so as to scar her skin as little as possible. Her cross had a support for her feet so that she could hang it comfortably on the wood, and the nails were well made.

She showed how dignified a princess can die. She was whipped not with a flagrum, but with a simple whip so that her body did not look massacred. Her cross was also not too heavy so that she could easily carry it to the place of execution. She was nailed quickly and efficiently to damage as little nerves as possible, so that it didn't hurt as much. Even her crown of thorns was placed on her head so as to scar her skin as little as possible. Her cross had a support for her feet so that she could hang it comfortably on the wood, and the nails were well made.
I mean, she’s a spoiled princess; it’s okay to be a little meaner with the crucifixion. The important part is that her agony is beautiful.

View attachment 1498166
I symphatetize with the lefty.

She`s vain. She wants to attract the looks to her hair, because she isn`t confident with her body. She likes sex with lights off, she doesn`t even care too much with shaving. She tries to pose with her hips, whil the righty just hangs, and reveals her not so fashionable pussy when she distracts her, which is easy in so uncomfortable position.

Andyman`s drawings are not really to me, they are too brutal, so thanks for highlight this one to me. It`s much more erotic than sadistic

Back
Top Bottom