Hammerlock's crux pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great work, Hammerlock! #2 is close to a perfect design for a movie poster in the style of "Hammer films" but with more blood and nudity :) the other two are among the best I#ve seen for the respective scenes.

Hammerlock said:
you have a raging thirst, and you ask for water.
willowfall said:
Then to you have a survival instinct that can sometimes be more powerful than you will to die. Thirst is brutal and terrible and you think that as long as you are alive there is a chance of a reprieve.

As chance goes I'm working on a scenario right now that also revolves around thirst. The situation is somewhat unusual though :)

algabal said:
Great work, Hammerlock! #2 is close to a perfect design for a movie poster in the style of "Hammer films" but with more blood and nudity :) the other two are among the best I#ve seen for the respective scenes.

Hammerlock said:
you have a raging thirst, and you ask for water.
willowfall said:
Then to you have a survival instinct that can sometimes be more powerful than you will to die. Thirst is brutal and terrible and you think that as long as you are alive there is a chance of a reprieve.

As chance goes I'm working on a scenario right now that also revolves around thirst. The situation is somewhat unusual though :)
Hi,Hammerlock,can't wait to see more..your are great!!!

On we go....

Seemingly impervious to the scorching heat, the silent monks come and go throughout the long, agonizing day, wielding the tools of their trade on Karyn's struggling, quivering body....

captured by deeply devout the monks, the worst of what can happen

because they always have excuse why it is Gods sake what they do, and so is no limit, no end of horror.

more dear i would be crucified of a thousand demons, as of monks!

the drawings are very proof of craftsmanship, Hammerlock!

Stretched out on her cross on the hot desert ground, she can't help but gaze at the cruel spikes that will soon pin her to her cross. There are the three spikes, one for each wrist and one through both feet. But where will the largest spike be hammered?

apostate630 said:
I repeat that which I've already said.

Gosh you're good, Hammerlock.

Thanks. Lots.
Hammerlock,you're pics are fantastic,please dont stop now!!!kisses to you!connie

In silent, choreographed effort, the monks pick Karyn's cross, with the shocked and crying Karyn nailed to it, up off the ground and begin to raise it into position. Eyes wide, Karyn feels herself swaying dizzily skyward, her bodyweight sagging on the cross as it lurches into an upright position.

Hammerlock
"But where will the largest spike be hammered?" i think i already know where it will be hammered, from the other thread. brrr..
telling of rising on cross is very good though

Thanks, Hammerlock, for this powerful series of drawings.

Honestly right know I can't think of a rational explanation why I haven't done a proper cross raising scene so far, myself.

algabal said:
Thanks, Hammerlock, for this powerful series of drawings.

Honestly right know I can't think of a rational explanation why I haven't done a proper cross raising scene so far, myself.

But you have, guy.

So the soldiers, out of the wrath and hatred they bore the Jews, nailed those they caught, one after one way, and another after another, to the crosses, by way of jest . . .

I have to admit though, the wretched young woman here looks more Gaulish that Jewish.

algabal said:
I meant "proper". As in, with crucifiers visible in the scene.

Then by all means, create a scene with crucifiers. But I still think 6_cxcla26b.gif is a proper raising scene. An improbably hot raising scene, if I may so add. ;-)

I think the process of crucifixion, i.e. stripping, nailing, raising, etc. is more dramatic and interesting than what comes later. And yes, I think a raising scenario is more interesting when the executioner’s helpers are in the picture and it’s possible to see the contrast between them and the victim. There is a particular irony about the way the different players experience the action of that scene:

For the executioner’s helpers, the focus is entirely on getting the timber raised and inserting its base into the hole that is prepared for it. It is very heavy and clumsy to manage because so much of its weight is near the top. In addition, the weight shifts around and threatens to make them lose control of the cross. It takes all of them working together to keep the cross steady. For the moment it is of little interest that the weight which keeps shifting around is a naked girl whose wrists are nailed to the crossbeam. The helpers are used to the piercing screams of agony that begin as the cross comes up and grow more strident as it leans further toward the vertical, and these do not distract them from the work at hand.

The victim’s view of her world changes as her cross rises, rotating through ninety degrees from the expanse of sky and the faces above her to the expectant faces of the crowd before her who have come to be entertained by her suffering and humiliation. Her back arches as she instinctively pushes herself upward in a vain attempt to protect her wrists from the jolt that will come when her cross slams into the bottom of the hole. But as the cross leans more toward the vertical, her body slips downward until her weight begins to press her wounded wrists against the nails and she screams in pain and horror at what is about to happen to her. And then there is a feeling of falling as the cross begins sliding downward.

The drop lasts only about a half-second, and seems quick to the onlookers but much longer to the helpless victim. She screams wildly in panic, anticipating the coming agony. When the cross thuds against the bottom of the hole, it drives the air from her lungs. Her body is stretched, twisting as her legs flail the empty air and her mouth gapes in a silent scream. The cross settles into the hole with a forward lean that leaves the victim dangling by her wrists.
The onlookers find their voices and some shout their approval while others gaze in awed silence. The girl’s head slumps forward on her chest as she faints, her limp body swinging slowly backward and forward from her nailed wrists.

For the executioner’s helpers it is a job well done. The rest of the crucifixion is easy work and the next victim is already standing naked before her cross, watching the proceedings while she waits her turn. For the onlookers this is prime entertainment and they will enjoy watching this victim’s agonized struggles for some time before they get bored and leave. For the victim, it is only the beginning of days of agonizing torture and slow death.

Hammerlock said:
Actually, I've been hiding behind my insecurity. I look at the work of someone like Noble Vultur and there's no way my work can compare. He is the undisputed master of the genre.

But, from the comments you've all posted, I guess I'm okay. So here are some more:

Very good description Hammerlock!

I only have to switch the girl with myself.

Being raised on the cross is one of the favorite parts of my crucifixion fantasy!

I like to think of me being stripped and bound to the cross as a punishment, rather than nailed to it as part of an execution.

Just the idea of being whipped along lugging that cross up a hill amongst the level of the people.

Then stripped and seen up close by the people surrounding me, then made to lay down and be fastened to the cross out of view of most of the crowd.

Then raised up slowly rising above until I'm into view of the entire crowd!

And then the final buckling at the knees and lurching forward as the upright drops in the hole!

Hanging there, my naked (or almost naked) body twisting and writhing as the wood shims are pounded in about me.

Quickly glancing at all those below looking up at me with curiosity, amusement, disgust, pity and all the range of emotions in between!

I know, keep dreaming ...

GR

Back
Top Bottom