Go to CruxDreams.com
No! I prefer them brought to their hangings naked. I mean, they end up dead either way but one should humiliate them before hanging them by their neck...
View attachment 1178656
naked not only to humiliate them whether male or female but to tell if they are sexually aroused by hanging by their neck or not

naked not only to humiliate them whether male or female but to tell if they are sexually aroused by hanging by their neck or not
Yes. Viewers want to know if their execution excites them. Therefore, they must be hung naked so that their whole body and sexual arousal can be seen.

In a desolated village
View attachment 1174776
(model Dasha Sviridova, a.k.a. Lapa, Pala, Taressa)
Lots and lots of old friends from your TDS (TheDarkSpot) site!

This one is the first nude manip I don't remember from the old TDS.

Very nice!

Incidentally, TheDarkSpotTwo is fully open for new images, while the old TDS is archive only (no new work, and no new comments).

You do wonderful work!

Very nice!

Incidentally, TheDarkSpotTwo is fully open for new images, while the old TDS is archive only (no new work, and no new comments).

You do wonderful work!
Seems that there is a 60 minute time limit to edit messages...which seems rather short.

(I think a time limit to edit is a good thing, since it prevents folks who get in a snit from editing to delete their work...but 60 minutes seems to me an absurdly short time).

When I said "old friends" I meant Mvalim's excellent manips.

Very nice!

You do wonderful work!
Thank you! Currently, I post my new works simultaneously in Cruxforums, TheDarkspotTwo, forum2.shtorny.com, and also at moralia-mundi.xyz.

Thank you! Currently, I post my new works simultaneously in Cruxforums, TheDarkspotTwo, forum2.shtorny.com, and also at moralia-mundi.xyz.
Thanks Mvalim!

I'm on the first two, but don't know the other two...someday perhaps I'll check them out.

As to DarkSpotTwo, I just checked out the Photomanip section there, and here's what I said there:

"Great to see you posting here with your excellent images!"

"The Photomanip forum seemed to be a lot slower to take off here at DarkSpotTwo (especially compared with the 3D Artwork and Stories sections), so I hadn't checked it in a while."

"I ESPECIALLY like your nude ones!"

Thanks Mvalim!

I'm on the first two, but don't know the other two...someday perhaps I'll check them out.

As to DarkSpotTwo, I just checked out the Photomanip section there, and here's what I said there:

"Great to see you posting here with your excellent images!"

"The Photomanip forum seemed to be a lot slower to take off here at DarkSpotTwo (especially compared with the 3D Artwork and Stories sections), so I hadn't checked it in a while."

"I ESPECIALLY like your nude ones!"
forum2.shtorny.com is a Russian forum where I have my personal section: http://forum2.shtorny.com/index.php?forums/Работы-mvalim.35/
moralia-mundi.xyz is a little-visited forum founded by Silverscalpel a.k.a. Todd1956.
The recent works are the same in all mentioned sources; only discussions can be different (however they are not very large anywhere).

Back
Top Bottom