Go to CruxDreams.com
Lapa in the blue noose
Lapa in blue noose.jpg
(model Dasha Sviridova a.k.a. Lapa)
Only a few weeks ago, I was commenting in a thread by @GoatJr about the relative lack of manipulations featuring this distinctive model -
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-slave-women-g.9468/post-712106

Lapa's pose and expression are perfect for this dramatic, pre-suspension scene. She knows that her remaining life can be measured in minutes and seconds, although her slender build and light weight will deny her a swift end, under the circumstances. The neatly applied shadow of the noose on her pale skin is carefully observed, and the executioner has ensured that her long hair is carefully excluded from the rope, without the need for tying it up.

The two figures and the background present such consistent qualities of lighting, saturation and texture, that it is impossible to identify which elements have been inserted into the composition. I would speculate that the hangman and prisoner are both separate from the background, since the rustic scaffold appears to be derived from a watch tower platform and ladder. This is altogether very convincing blending - nice work, Mvalim! :)

Only a few weeks ago, I was commenting in a thread by @GoatJr about the relative lack of manipulations featuring this distinctive model -
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-slave-women-g.9468/post-712106

Lapa's pose and expression are perfect for this dramatic, pre-suspension scene. She knows that her remaining life can be measured in minutes and seconds, although her slender build and light weight will deny her a swift end, under the circumstances. The neatly applied shadow of the noose on her pale skin is carefully observed, and the executioner has ensured that her long hair is carefully excluded from the rope, without the need for tying it up.

The two figures and the background present such consistent qualities of lighting, saturation and texture, that it is impossible to identify which elements have been inserted into the composition. I would speculate that the hangman and prisoner are both separate from the background, since the rustic scaffold appears to be derived from a watch tower platform and ladder. This is altogether very convincing blending - nice work, Mvalim! :)
Thank you, Bob! I wouldn't like to make riddles, so here is the source photograph:
0183-15.jpg
I agree with your estimation of this model: Lapa ideally fits with scenes of violence. This manip is already third I made with her, but it is much less than she deserves!

Thank you, Bob! I wouldn't like to make riddles, so here is the source photograph:
0183-15.jpg
I agree with your estimation of this model: Lapa ideally fits with scenes of violence. This manip is already third I made with her, but it is much less than she deserves!
So, the subject and background are a single image to begin with, and her pose looks genuinely uncomfortable - thanks for this revelation! :)

I really love your work. The lighting is always matching with the background. Very excellent. I used to do some manips quite some years ago. It seems to be that the tools have greatly evolved. I always struggled with isolating an object and put it on a new background without creating "unnatural" edges. Which software do you use?

I really love your work. The lighting is always matching with the background. Very excellent. I used to do some manips quite some years ago. It seems to be that the tools have greatly evolved. I always struggled with isolating an object and put it on a new background without creating "unnatural" edges. Which software do you use?
Thank you! I use Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. For isolating an object, I use the layer mask tool with maximally soft brush. However, transfer of such objects, as hair, on a new backgroung, requires more complicated technique.

Я не встречал этого клипа, из которого фигура, в таком качестве. Или это не скриншот?
Original clips by the Cruel World studio have rather good resolution. Although they are paid, some of them were hanging on forum2.shtorny.com, for some time, before the author requested their removal.

Buying is not a problem. The problem is that I have a joint bank account with my wife. And she controls it through the Internet application. There will be questions about where the money is spent.

Two more manips with the model from the gallery Anatoly-V at Flickr.
One:
dacha_s.jpg
(Note: the image size is reduced according to the forum restrictions; you can see the full sized picture in forum2.shtorny.com or in thedarkspottwo.com (those of you who have the full access).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom