Go to CruxDreams.com
I think there was a layer effect to darken the next layer under it. But i know how much works these manips are. I would try it myself, but the PC we have is not really private and i could be surprised by my children . I have to think about a mobile solution to start again with manips.

I think there was a layer effect to darken the next layer under it. But i know how much works these manips are. I would try it myself, but the PC we have is not really private and i could be surprised by my children . I have to think about a mobile solution to start again with manips.
In general, making shadows is not a problem; I just think that there is no need to add more of them in this picture.
As for the privacy - my situation is the same, but I use an external hard drive to store all manips, source photos and other materials. Thus, nobody can see something of that when I disconnects this drive.

Well, Mary Jones is pregnant and doesn't seem to be wearing a wedding ring. The woman and her boyfriend's accusations must have had some element of truth to them. Tree joins the watching crowd and yells "HANG HER!"

Back
Top Bottom