Horny girls in torture museums

Go to CruxDreams.com
So, what's the address?

Harmony wonders in torture chamber.jpg
- Do I take it all off?

- Yes, but start by taking off your top, the masters want to see those small but hard tits. The nipples are marked in relief through the fabric

- Yes, master

Harmony Wonders in torture chamber tongs.jpg
- Very pretty, now put your hands behind your neck because the executioners are going to pinch your tits with these tongs.

- Oh!
Harmony wonders in torture chamber3.jpg
- Can I ask for something before master?

- Yes, speak baby

- Can I suck the torturer´s cocks before being tied up?

- Yes, take of your shorts and show your little butt.
Harmony Wonders in torture chamber4.jpg
- Do you like it my master?

- Yes, it seems fit and gentle.

- Thank you master
97666eb5-bae5-401e-b1b5-fdd595b18407.jpg

- Don´t torture me too hard, please

- Shut up, and suck, little bitch!

Caitriona in dungeon.jpg

Caitriona used the day off from filming to visit one of the old castles in France. As it turned out, it was a mistake to walk alone through the various castle vaults, because after a while the young woman got hopelessly lost. She also felt like she had been watched for a while, and eventually four hooded figures made themselves known.
One of the monks said ‘You have disturbed the peace and quiet of our accommodation, you will pay dearly for that’
Caitriona replied ‘I'm sorry I got lost, could you please show me the way out, I apologise for the disturbance and ask for your indulgence’
One of the hooded figures muttered quietly, ‘Indulgence, well we'll see what we can do,’ to which the men fell into derisive laughter.

View attachment 1533273

Caitriona used the day off from filming to visit one of the old castles in France. As it turned out, it was a mistake to walk alone through the various castle vaults, because after a while the young woman got hopelessly lost. She also felt like she had been watched for a while, and eventually four hooded figures made themselves known.
One of the monks said ‘You have disturbed the peace and quiet of our accommodation, you will pay dearly for that’
Caitriona replied ‘I'm sorry I got lost, could you please show me the way out, I apologise for the disturbance and ask for your indulgence’
One of the hooded figures muttered quietly, ‘Indulgence, well we'll see what we can do,’ to which the men fell into derisive laughter.
To quote the words of Mr. T from Rocky 3 "My Prediction Pain"

Back
Top Bottom