Horny girls in torture museums

Go to CruxDreams.com
Stacy and the monks 1 Kopie.jpg

Stacy spent a night in the medieval castle, when the water stopped getting warm she decided to ask for help and went to the ancient part of the reception. However, no one was there, so the young woman decided to look for one of the staff. When she reached the newly renovated castle vaults, she was startled by the sight of several monks.

‘Oh I'm sorry, I was looking for someone from the staff’

One of the monks replied ‘Well, you've found just the right ones, are you ready to apologise’

Stacy was startled ‘Please what???’

Stacy grabbed by monks.jpg

The hooded figures harassed Stacy more and more, she desperately tried to escape from the men, but she was seemingly hopelessly at the mercy of the monks. Desperately she shouted at the men ‘What do you want from me, leave me alone?’ With a derisive laugh one of the men tried to tear the towel off the woman, and very briefly Stacy's full breasts were revealed. Distracted by this, one of the men grabbed the young woman from behind and put a necklace around her neck.

Stacy brought to torturechamber.jpg

The men now brutally dragged the half-naked Stacy deeper and deeper into the vaults of the old castle. Stacy tried again and again to cover her nakedness, but she was helpless against her tormentors. again and again she was at the mercy of her captors' touch. What do these brutal men have in mind for her?????

Back
Top Bottom