How would you proceed with the flogging?

Go to CruxDreams.com
And here is Lara who has regained consciousness, just untied, this is how she looks after her very harsh flogging.
She can barely stand, completely confused and dazed, her head spins terribly and she tries to hold on to the wall.
She was completely exhausted, destroyed by tiredness and the pain and burning from the very ugly wounds on her back.
...now her wounds need to be treated.
Salt torture treatment will work lay ger on the bench that is covered in salt and stretch her out

From Mood Pictures movie... Lyen Parker get flogged severally. For every image i post... i will add a story created by me based on the images.

PART 1

In the not too distant future, flogging is reintroduced for soldiers who commit crimes and insubordination.

The sergeant announces:

"Lyen, private soldier, 25 years old and accused of violating direct orders from superior officers,
as well as stealing personal effects from other comrades, is sentenced to 50 lashes.
If the soldier faints during the flogging, the punishment must end immediately".

The other boys and girls, her comrades, who see Lyen's flogging, ask themselves questions.

"Will she be able to resist all fifty lashes?".

"I don't think so, that whip that is used is terrible.
It causes bad cuts after about thirty lashes, I've seen people faint after 20 or 25 lashes."

"Maybe she's stronger and she can do it"

"In your opinion, how many lashes can Lyen take before passing out?"

Attachments

• MP Martial Law III.jpg
    MP Martial Law III.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 144
I create this post dedicated to flogging. I would be curious to know what your opinions and fantasies are on the matter. I would like you to stick to these questions that i have listed below. Go ahead! unleash your imagination and let's talk about it!
A premise before starting, (for flogging as a punitive sentence) imagine you are either in medieval times or under a dictatorial regime.

Take a look at the images and take the inspiration. Now let's start with her first, how would you whip her?
(that's Lara Croft muscular version.This is a beautiful work created by dez-sez on Deviantart, if you also have Deviantart I recommend you follow it).

So the questions are:

- If you were part of the jury of the ancient Roman aristocracy or a hypothetical court martial, how much lash would you sentence the prisoner to be flogged?

- Choose the type of whipping post(whether as shown in the image or something else...) and how the corporal punishment should be performed with which type of whip.

- Set a regulation (example: if during the flogging someone must be present to check the state of health of the condemned etc...)

- How would you react if you were the one holding the whip, and therefore whipping the prisoner?

- Regarding fainting, if the prisoner passes out while you are keep to lash her wounded back, what would you do? Or what if she is still conscious, but she is completely exhausted and she can barely speak asking you that she literally can't take the pain anymore and is begging you to stop? You go on to flogg her until she completely faints or you stop?
I had a flogging scene that I just loved. I was tied with my hands above my head, stretched. A regular flogger was used until I was unable to stand on my own. It was a wonderful scene. I just loved it.

PART 2

The executioner, ready with whip in hand, awaits the order from the court martial to begin the flogging.

The lieutenant, the second in command of the court martial, approaches the military executor and begins to speak:

"You whip her well, with strong, decisive and well aimed lashes, in memory of military justice. So maybe she will become smarter next time!"

A young corporal says:

"Whether she passes out or not, she will have serious wounds once the flogging is over, she will have scars on her back forever. I wouldn't want to be in her place."

And after just 12 lashes, Lyen feels terrible pain.

With each blow she screams loudly, her muscles tense with the effort of enduring the pain and holding on to the ropes.

Her lashes are strong, and the strong impact on her skin already causes the first abrasions.

Attachments

• ml3.jpg
    ml3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 108
PART 3

By the 23rd lash, Lyen is literally in agony from the pain caused by the strong impact of the whip tearing her skin.

In her pain she can feel the first streams of blood flow from her wounds.

Lyen is screaming loudly, but the screams are muffled by the wooden stick gagging her mouth.

All her muscles are in extreme tension and her whole body is totally under psycho-physical stress and her heart beats are racing like crazy.

Among her screams of pain, all the other comrades present and the court martial can partially hear Lyen:

“Ohhhh my God, it's hurts so much!….mhhhhhhhh”

Another lash to come..

"Mhhhhhhhhhh.....Mhhhh It's unbearable! I can't do it! I can't take it anymore! I'm feeling sick!

Another lash and she arches her back violently

"Mhhhhhhh.... ahhh...ah...."

Attachments

• ml3.jpg
    ml3.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 99
PART 4

On the 28th whiplash Lyen begins to have the first symptoms of loss of consciousness caused by severe stress and terrible pain.
She hears a loud ringing in her ears, her vision starts to blur and her legs give way. The wounds caused by the whip are clearly visible.
At the 29th lash Lyen only manages to let out a much quieter and more muffled scream.
She clearly can now feel the lashes only partially because she is about to lose consciousness.

The military doctor in agreement with the commander of the court martial decide for the moment to suspend the punishment for a few minutes, to give Lyen time to recover.

Meanwhile the doctor pays her a brief visit. Lyen is recovering even though she is keeping her eyes half closed. The doctor hears her heartbeats gradually normalize.
Her blood pressure is now restabilizing, whereas before her, it was very low. At this point the doctor states that Lyen is ready to be whipped again.
The commander decides that she starts again from the 29th lash.

Lyen, who until recently had the splint removed from her mouth to make her breathe better, says:

"Please... I feel bad, I'm weak. My back burns like hell.... I can't take all 50 lashes"

The commander: "Doctor?"

The doctor: "Yes sir, she will surely faint before she has finished all the lashes, she doesn't have much longer"

The sergeant: "With permission sir, should i untie her?"

The commander: "No, you continue to whip her as long as you can, even if she doesn't finish all the lashes i will consider the punishment sufficient.
Sergeant can you start whipping the soldier again"

Lyen resigned, she can't say a word, only tears running down her face from her pain and fear.

Attachments

• ml3 (2).jpg
    ml3 (2).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 104
PART 4

On the 28th whiplash Lyen begins to have the first symptoms of loss of consciousness caused by severe stress and terrible pain.
She hears a loud ringing in her ears, her vision starts to blur and her legs give way. The wounds caused by the whip are clearly visible.
At the 29th lash Lyen only manages to let out a much quieter and more muffled scream.
She clearly can now feel the lashes only partially because she is about to lose consciousness.

The military doctor in agreement with the commander of the court martial decide for the moment to suspend the punishment for a few minutes, to give Lyen time to recover.

Meanwhile the doctor pays her a brief visit. Lyen is recovering even though she is keeping her eyes half closed. The doctor hears her heartbeats gradually normalize.
Her blood pressure is now restabilizing, whereas before her, it was very low. At this point the doctor states that Lyen is ready to be whipped again.
The commander decides that she starts again from the 29th lash.

Lyen, who until recently had the splint removed from her mouth to make her breathe better, says:

"Please... I feel bad, I'm weak. My back burns like hell.... I can't take all 50 lashes"

The commander: "Doctor?"

The doctor: "Yes sir, she will surely faint before she has finished all the lashes, she doesn't have much longer"

The sergeant: "With permission sir, should i untie her?"

The commander: "No, you continue to whip her as long as you can, even if she doesn't finish all the lashes i will consider the punishment sufficient.
Sergeant can you start whipping the soldier again"

Lyen resigned, she can't say a word, only tears running down her face from her pain and fear.
Lyen has 10 more lashes in her before passing out. That’ll suffice

Lyen has 10 more lashes in her before passing out. That’ll suffice
If you were conducting the court martial, would you consider Lyen's flogging concluded now? Or would you continue to have her whipped even though she clearly almost can't take it anymore?
What makes you think that she will pass out precisely after 10 more lashes?

If you were conducting the court martial, would you consider Lyen's flogging concluded now? Or would you continue to have her whipped even though she clearly almost can't take it anymore?
What makes you think that she will pass out precisely after 10 more lashes?
The 10 is just my assessment as she already made it to 29, I would do a couple more to assess her tolerance.

PART 5

The 29th lash hits Lyen's back again and she lets out a loud scream of pain again.

The commander decides that to speed up the flogging, another executor is added to alternate the blows.

Lyen, in terror, turns to look in desperation at the second soldier who is about to whip her.

The doctor: "Sir, by hitting her almost simultaneously she will withstand very few lashes, she doesn't have the necessary recovery time"

The commander: "Just do it"

Attachments

• ml3 (3).jpg
    ml3 (3).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 84
Flogging is a topic which excites me quite a bit, so thank you for making this thread.
- If you were part of the jury of the ancient Roman aristocracy or a hypothetical court martial, how much lash would you sentence the prisoner to be flogged?
This very much depends on her crimes, and could range from a handful of lashes (It's not really worth bothering for less than six) to many dozens. (She looks like she could take it.)

- Choose the type of whipping post(whether as shown in the image or something else...) and how the corporal punishment should be performed with which type of whip.
The position in the image seems fine. Just take a bullwhip or something and flog away!

- Set a regulation (example: if during the flogging someone must be present to check the state of health of the condemned etc...)
Well, perhaps there should be a pause every few lashes so that they don't get all mixed together and lose their sting?

- How would you react if you were the one holding the whip, and therefore whipping the prisoner?
I would give it my all... though I'm enough of a wimp it would be a merciful pick.

- Regarding fainting, if the prisoner passes out while you are keep to lash her wounded back, what would you do? Or what if she is still conscious, but she is completely exhausted and she can barely speak asking you that she literally can't take the pain anymore and is begging you to stop? You go on to flogg her until she completely faints or you stop?
Hmm... I would likely consult protocol. If there was none, or I was in charge of making it... if she actually faints, do a few more - finish up if there are less than half a dozen left - then see if someone can slap her awake. If she begs... who cares?

The next prisoners to be whipped are in this order: the first (first on the left) is Keira, 34 years old, a thief and fanatic. The second (in the center) is Giselle, 23 years old, a prostitute. The third is Emma, 26 years old, a slave, guilty of having insubordinated her Domina's lady.

Well, this is more and useful information! Though I would still like to know more... what did Keira steal, for instance? How much has Giselle whored herself out? How grave an insult did Emma give to her mistress? And are any of them repeat offenders?

mmm ... all you Gentlemen have the attitude and approach that seems right for this girl - I'm looking forward to meeting your Whipping Post!
You done something to deserve it, girlie?

Flogging is a topic which excites me quite a bit, so thank you for making this thread.

This very much depends on her crimes, and could range from a handful of lashes (It's not really worth bothering for less than six) to many dozens. (She looks like she could take it.)

The position in the image seems fine. Just take a bullwhip or something and flog away!

Well, perhaps there should be a pause every few lashes so that they don't get all mixed together and lose their sting?

I would give it my all... though I'm enough of a wimp it would be a merciful pick.

Hmm... I would likely consult protocol. If there was none, or I was in charge of making it... if she actually faints, do a few more - finish up if there are less than half a dozen left - then see if someone can slap her awake. If she begs... who cares?

Well, this is more and useful information! Though I would still like to know more... what did Keira steal, for instance? How much has Giselle whored herself out? How grave an insult did Emma give to her mistress? And are any of them repeat offenders?

You done something to deserve it, girlie?
Keira has stolen precious objects in gold, Giselle has always prostituted herself regularly and Emma has insulted and insubordinated her Domina because she simply rebelled against her orders.
Of the three, Emma is certainly the most repeat offender.

Just a note on English flogging vocabulary:

An 'executor' executes a will, carries out the wishes of the deceased - so has nothing to do with flogging or executions! ;)

An 'executioner' executes, i.e. carries out, a death sentence, he 'executes' the condemned.

A person who carries out a sentence of whipping is a 'flagellator'.

And a 'torturer' does what it says, tortures a prisoner, e.g. to interrogate them, to extract a confession - but that's a different job from an 'executioner' or a 'flagellator'.

PART 7

After the 38 lash the two soldiers continue to alternate the whip blows, first one and then the other...first one and then the other...so repeatedly.

Lyen lets out inhuman screams of pain, she arches her back violently with every single lash.

“Mhhhhhhhhhhhh” “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh”

At the 43 lash the whip damages the nerve endings under Lyen's skin, affecting the muscle tissue. Her back is covered in numerous cuts and Lyen is bleeding a lot.

Lyen's heart is pounding, but once again she feels her strength give way again. Only this time much more.

Her legs give out, leaving her hanging only by her arms from her ropes. Her head feels very dizzy and she hears a very loud ringing in her ears again.

She can feel the 44 lash very little. Her muscles begin to relax throughout her body and her heartbeat slows down a lot......

Attachments

• ml3.jpg
    ml3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 70
PART 6

The two soldiers begin to whip Lyen, alternating lashes. She is suffering unspeakably, but nevertheless she is managing to resist impressively.

Now she has received the 38th lashes. A soldier: "Maybe she can do it"
PART 7

After the 38 lash the two soldiers continue to alternate the whip blows, first one and then the other...first one and then the other...so repeatedly.

Lyen lets out inhuman screams of pain, she arches her back violently with every single lash.

“Mhhhhhhhhhhhh” “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh”

At the 43 lash the whip damages the nerve endings under Lyen's skin, affecting the muscle tissue. Her back is covered in numerous cuts and Lyen is bleeding a lot.

Lyen's heart is pounding, but once again she feels her strength give way again. Only this time much more.

Her legs give out, leaving her hanging only by her arms from her ropes. Her head feels very dizzy and she hears a very loud ringing in her ears again.

She can feel the 44 lash very little. Her muscles begin to relax throughout her body and her heartbeat slows down a lot......
@Mikerytel
What do you think is happening to Lyen in parts 6 and 7 respectively?
And do you think she can complete 50 lashes?

Back
Top Bottom