How would you proceed with the flogging?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well her back is in severe pain and bleeding so she'll lose consciousness soon. She's at 44 so I believe she can go all the way
- Why do you think the condemned almost always loses consciousness during flogging in general?
- Do you think Lyen might pass out between lash 44 and lash 50? or at least she could and why?

Hmm. The nerves get overloaded and passing out is a defense mechanism i think. Most likely she will pass out
Generally passing out comes when the pain threshold is exceeded, so means the convict is more than exhausted.

What do you think about fainting during flogging specifically (being present during the flogging and seeing the convict pass out, what would you feel)?

Generally passing out comes when the pain threshold is exceeded, so means the convict is more than exhausted.

What do you think about fainting during flogging specifically (being present during the flogging and seeing the convict pass out, what would you feel)?
I'd feel they had enough.

These are the physical conditions of Lara. The flogging is resumed and she has received 46 lashes of the 50.... but these are her conditions now.... the flogging is stopped again.
What do you think about this?....

And here is Lara who has regained consciousness, just untied, this is how she looks after her very harsh flogging.
She can barely stand, completely confused and dazed, her head spins terribly and she tries to hold on to the wall.
She was completely exhausted, destroyed by tiredness and the pain and burning from the very ugly wounds on her back.
...now her wounds need to be treated.
@Mikerytel Try to explain these two moments of Lara... and what do you feel and think if you were in the torture cell seeing her in these conditions?

@Mikerytel

PART 8

At the 45 lash Lyen no longer feels anything, she rolls her eyes back and then closes them. Just a moan can be heard from her mouth.
She can barely keep her head straight, just for a little longer... The second soldier delivers the 46th blow of the whip and she collapses completely,
she no longer makes a sound and her head tilts back. Lyen is completely passed out.

The soldier tries to give her the 47 lash of her, but she remains still totally unconscious, hanging only from her ropes.
Lyen, she didn't make it. Too much pain and stress to bear unfortunately. Even for a strong and trained soldier like her.

The commander:

"Stop! There's no point in continuing to hit her if she's passed out. She can't feel anything! Doctor examine her and wake her up and tell us if she can continue the flogging,
there are still 5 lashes left"

The doctor first tries to feel the pulse from her neck, feeling very little of her, her breathing is very slow, almost imperceptible.
Then the doctor uses the stethoscope to listen to Lyen's heart. Then he takes her blood pressure... very low!

"She is not in good shape, her heartbeat is weak and her blood pressure is too low, she cannot continue the flogging.
The wounds on her back are quite bad, she needs them cleaned disinfected and some of her needs stitched.
Even if we wake her up, in these conditions... after a couple of lashes she will lose consciousness again and not only that...
she risk complete collapse sir, a possible cardiac arrest. She needs immediate treatment"

The commander:

"Very well then... the flogging ends here. This is my decision. I think she has understood the lesson! Untie her!"

The two soldiers who were whipping her untie her, with one arm around the neck of one soldier and the other arm around the neck of the other,
Lyen is taken away still unconscious to the infirmary to receive medical treatment.

Attachments

• ml3.jpg
    ml3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 236
As well as the physical condition of the captive, would you check on her mental state? Victims of torture may be in a confused, delirious, even irreversibly demented, state - and, as some advice I once read on BDSM safe practice put it, 'A girl who's gone crazy is no more use to you than one who's been run over by a truck'.

As well as the physical condition of the captive, would you check on her mental state? Victims of torture may be in a confused, delirious, even irreversibly demented, state - and, as some advice I once read on BDSM safe practice put it, 'A girl who's gone crazy is no more use to you than one who's been run over by a truck'.
And some girls have the crazy built in!
No torture necessary other than dating them!

Last edited:
From Mood Pictures movie... Lyen Parker get flogged severally. For every image i post... i will add a story created by me based on the images.

PART 1

In the not too distant future, flogging is reintroduced for soldiers who commit crimes and insubordination.

The sergeant announces:

"Lyen, private soldier, 25 years old and accused of violating direct orders from superior officers,
as well as stealing personal effects from other comrades, is sentenced to 50 lashes.
If the soldier faints during the flogging, the punishment must end immediately".

The other boys and girls, her comrades, who see Lyen's flogging, ask themselves questions.

"Will she be able to resist all fifty lashes?".

"I don't think so, that whip that is used is terrible.
It causes bad cuts after about thirty lashes, I've seen people faint after 20 or 25 lashes."

"Maybe she's stronger and she can do it"

"In your opinion, how many lashes can Lyen take before passing out?"
We all know she can take 100 :)

Back
Top Bottom