How Would You Take My Head?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Done a bit of research - apparently cows udders (locally 'elders') are (or till recently were) a local delicacy just down the road from Dorothy, in the heavy woollen district of West Yorks and the cotton towns of East Lancs. The teats and skin are removed, leaving 'a large, pink, amorphous blob' which is simmered for six hours or so, and then 'dressed' like tripe (indeed, it's classed as a form of tripe). It reportedly tastes rather like tongue, but more chewy. Similar dishes were once popular in parts of France, smoked cows udder is a Belgian speciality, in Italy (Liguria) you get stuffed breast of veal... I've eaten, and indeed cooked (cows' stomach) tripe, I like it Spanish style with plenty of garlic and a splash of sherry, but haven't (knowingly) eaten 'elders' :p

As to heads, Dolcett used them for table decoration, like boars' heads. But there's a lot you can do with head meat - brawn, brains, broth, Bath chaps, potted heid (in Scotland), etc...

Enough of this... :spank:

As to heads, Dolcett used them for table decoration, like boars' heads. But there's a lot you can do with head meat - brawn, brains, broth, Bath chaps, potted heid (in Scotland), etc...

Enough of this... :spank:
In the US it is not legal to eat brain or spinal tissue since the 'mad cow' disease outbreak. Even women's brains were deemed unhealthy because of 'mad woman' disease... commonly known as PMS. Of course, no one cooks women, right?

cook 010.jpg

Tree

Okay! I've waited as long as I can and I can't restrain myself any longer.

I don't do head!!! :p

There! I said it.
:D

:doh: :spank: :oops:
:devil:

To be fair I would mount the two worthless wenches and roll the ball... If her color comes up her head comes off...

If it doesn't she goes free....

View attachment 267023

Tree

Oh i have been in that situation with Riwa at his snuff club
two of us side by side locked in the guillotine the wheel
came up double green and both our head went into the baskets
lovely sexy deaths

Oh i do Sis i love doing a blow job
once his cock is in my mouth i am
totally in charge i can get anything
out of him, mind you it`s mostly
a mouthful of sperm

We are two different people but we have soo much fun and you are hilarious!!!!!!!!

But male or female ...

tongue-2vjx8qq.jpg

you need to know!!!!!!!!!!

The tongue!!!!

:very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom