How Would Your Mass Crucifixion Stand Out from The Rest (Such as The Appian Way)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
You ment: One mans pleasure, is female's nightmare. As you see in the pic, 2 dick's in male's ass still is worth laugh thing, while one in females, tiny shit hole... well, they are sweet and breakable our little girls!

View attachment 1084984
I have no doubt that the horny Nubians double penetrated and spit roasted their helpless victims for hours on end. It's a wonder that the victims survived to be crucified and didn't choke to death on the cum being pumped down their throats, not to mention their utterly destroyed anuses and/or vaginas.

Last edited:
For the yearly mass crucifixion of His magnificent ruler dfg42 the one and only, we only take the 100 of the most beautiful females and 100 most beautiful males, which volunteer for this event. The most beautiful female and the most beautiful male will be raped by his magnificence himself, which is considered as a special reward. The best crucifixion, mostly the male and female with most orgasm on cross, those families will be tax-free for the next 25 years, which motivates the families to support the crucified ones. Some even buy special cornus to to help their family member. As special event His magnificent will be fucked by a well-equipped Nubian slave while droving on the bridge of his SUV, driving along the crucified, to see his people on cross. That is needed to ensure that His magnificient ruler dfg42 HAS a huge asshole for the next term, the other ruler ARE just huge assholes. As you see, in the reign of His magnificient ruler dfg42 care of the details is the most important thing. Lucky those who live under the reign of His magnificient ruler dfg42 the one and only.
Sounds like Emperor Nero's biography, word for word!:D
(apart from the 25 years tax freedom! Nero would rather burn whole Rome down than allowing such grants).:firedevil:

The main purpose of war for the Romans - and most other people in the ancient world - was the acquisition of wealth. Immovable wealth, in the form of land. Movable wealth, gold and other valuables. And human wealth, in other words, slaves.
While our fantasies have hundreds of beauties hanging on crosses in the wake of a rebellion or conquest; the truth is that only a few of the rebels, most likely the leaders, might be crucified and the majority of the captives would be take away as slaves. Especially the young, beautiful women who would fetch the highest prices.
Crassus deprived the Republic of a huge amount of money. Caesar, on the other hand, enriched the Republic - and himself - by send back thousands of slaves from the Gallic War.

True, yet mass crucifixions though rare did happen. We have the Spartacus revolt, the many crucifixions during the Jewish revolt, and of course the thousands crucified along the shoreline by Alexander the Great after the siege of Tyre. According to the Roman Quintus Curtius Rufus who based his account on older sources, 6,000 fighting men were killed during the siege and another 2,000 were crucified on the shore afterwards. I have long planned to do a manip of this, you can see some proof of concept pics here

We don't have detail, sadly, but we can imagine the thousands of men of fighting age, young and not so young, writhing or hanging lined up along the shore, while their wives, sisters and mothers are dragged off to the market. Imagine the looks that pass between them, the city's men brought low to die in humiliation, their families facing a life of slavery.

At least they had the mercy of a cool sea breeze!

I wonder, did some women perhaps fight alongside the men when the walls were breached. Could some of them also have met the same fate on the wood by the water? Perhaps my manip will answer that question, if it ever gets done.

If I had been in Alexander's shoes, I would probably have crucified men and women equally, let them share death as they shared life, it may have been a comfort to some, it certainly would have been more entertaining.

True, yet mass crucifixions though rare did happen. We have the Spartacus revolt, the many crucifixions during the Jewish revolt, and of course the thousands crucified along the shoreline by Alexander the Great after the siege of Tyre. According to the Roman Quintus Curtius Rufus who based his account on older sources, 6,000 fighting men were killed during the siege and another 2,000 were crucified on the shore afterwards. I have long planned to do a manip of this, you can see some proof of concept pics here

We don't have detail, sadly, but we can imagine the thousands of men of fighting age, young and not so young, writhing or hanging lined up along the shore, while their wives, sisters and mothers are dragged off to the market. Imagine the looks that pass between them, the city's men brought low to die in humiliation, their families facing a life of slavery.

At least they had the mercy of a cool sea breeze!

I wonder, did some women perhaps fight alongside the men when the walls were breached. Could some of them also have met the same fate on the wood by the water? Perhaps my manip will answer that question, if it ever gets done.

If I had been in Alexander's shoes, I would probably have crucified men and women equally, let them share death as they shared life, it may have been a comfort to some, it certainly would have been more entertaining.
Of course mass crucifixions did happen on rare occasions. In the case of the Spartacan Revolt, the Romans wanted to send a message to all the slaves that might have taken encouragement from Spartacus. During the Jewish Revolt, the Romans wanted to send a message to all of the Jews of the region. Also, many of these crucifixions took place during the siege of Jerusalem so they may have been intended to demoralize the citizens holding out in the city.

The Siege of Tyre is a bit more interesting. After defeating the Persians at the Battle of Issus, Alexander worked his way down the coast. All of the other Leventine cities, who had never been happy with Persian rule, eagerly opened their gates for him. But, for some reason, Tyre refused. This required Alexander to take a break form his campaign and engage in a six month siege. This apparently enraged Alexander, who was a great leader but was prone to fits of great anger (he killed his best friend in a drunken fury). This was the only case of mass retaliation in Alexander's career; he was usually quite generous toward his defeated enemies. Even in this case, although he crucified 2,000 defenders, he pardoned the cities rulers including it's king. However, 30,000 men, women and children were sold into slavery.

I don't understand because I'm an easterner.
In Japan, the Japanese cross fantasy take the female prisoner an open exhibition, free to all visitors.
Why do we have to do the execution?
I can't understand many practices of Rome.
But my fantasies are bloodless.
I believe it may have something to do with culture.
The Romans were like they were. They did not invent crucifixion, it existed already since long in older cultures during Antiquity.
Perhaps you noticed that actually, the fantasies here are also rather 'bloodless', and the emphasis is not laid on the sadistic cruelty of crucifixion, but on, what I call, an 'experience', which, to my opinion, reflects a kind of erotisation of death.
This experience has many faces, depending on the way an individual handles it. Submission and humiliation (slavery or downfall, nudity, public exposure, mocking, agony) go hand in hand with defiance, arousal and excitement. Some imagine to undergo it alone, face to face with onlookers, others prefer it imagined as a group or a mass event, looking around and seeing all these other people, joined in the same peril, facing all together the onlookers.
Even those prefering the role of onlooker or tormentor, often are driven by a vicarious fantasy towards their victims.

So, I think, that it is here less about a culture difference (eg Rome vs. Japan), but rather about an experience fantasy, and that the way you imagine it, is rather similar as we do.

Very well put. You have expressed it perfectly. For me, there is nothing more stimulating, erotic or exhilarating than when I am spread out naked and tied securely to the cross, helpless and vulnerable, on display and punished for all to see. The inevitably of the situation, the hopeless struggle, the obscenity of the pose - all of these things combined - are overwhelming to the senses.

I'm sorry,I reply slowly because I have to think of some English words.
The Romans were like they were. They did not invent crucifixion, it existed already since long in older cultures during Antiquity.
Perhaps you noticed that actually, the fantasies here are also rather 'bloodless', and the emphasis is not laid on the sadistic cruelty of crucifixion, but on, what I call, an 'experience', which, to my opinion, reflects a kind of erotisation of death.
This experience has many faces, depending on the way an individual handles it. Submission and humiliation (slavery or downfall, nudity, public exposure, mocking, agony) go hand in hand with defiance, arousal and excitement. Some imagine to undergo it alone, face to face with onlookers, others prefer it imagined as a group or a mass event, looking around and seeing all these other people, joined in the same peril, facing all together the onlookers.
Even those prefering the role of onlooker or tormentor, often are driven by a vicarious fantasy towards their victims.

So, I think, that it is here less about a culture difference (eg Rome vs. Japan), but rather about an experience fantasy, and that the way you imagine it, is rather similar as we do.

I love the identity of a woman prisoner. It's unique that Oriental culture values the identity of a woman prisoner. She is displayed on the cross, her crime is appropriate.

Mass executions because of war, however, is very confusing for our eastern culture, especially the ancient war, the war because of the mongols to plunder the population and resources, they are very cruel, but most Oriental civilization don't like to conquer Mongolia type, we do have these atrocities in history, but has a harmful effect on agricultural production, is the great famine, The great famine was caused by a severe shortage of labor, and then destroyed many civilizations in the East, and we don't really understand ancient wars and things like that.

The history of warfare that destroyed China's capital in the west and then constantly attacked the new capital that later moved to northern China, and created many disasters, is that of a civilisation that has been predominantly farming for generations.
These tragic memories do not want to be recalled because it caused catastrophic consequences that many generations would not have been able to cope with. The Chinese cannot be considered a pacifist group, but it was often plagued by the catastrophic effects of great famines, which often turned its regions into old man or daughter countries, so I am not a fan of bloodshed and mass executions, I think it's a the Japanese dracula movie.
I'm a fan of female prisoner fantasy, always in that genre.

I believe Rome was very successful in the war, but we don't understand how it was done. Wars usually last for a long time. If there is a problem with time in an agricultural country, there will be a big problem in its grain production. The ancient Chinese Army participated in the cultivation and harvest of grain crops all the year round.

For quite a long time, grain production hindered all military operations in ancient China. Even for the defeat of Mongolia, the big problem was that grain reserves could not support the war. For a long time, a drought made a huge gap in the Great Wall, the world's longest defense project, but none of us could defend that gap, Because they hungry can't fight the Mongols.

We rarely describe ancient wars, although it seems that the troops in the film don't have to eat. We don't know where the military weapons and food in the ancient film art came from. This is what I call the great difference in civilization.

There are many tragic stories in this land of China in order to defend the land, or there is no escape.
There are many bitter wars, but none of them can be compared with the time when Mongolia conquered northern China. Old people and women in the city were turned Boiling oil. The emperor and his ministers died together.
We don't like to talk about wars. Every war will be extremely tragic because of defending the land.
The Mongolian conquest killed at least three people with the status of emperor in China, which is also the largest number of emperors killed at the same time.

I'm very happy to tell you about ancient history, but the history of war is too cruel for East Asia. The Mongolian conquest is the cruelest, because they brought the war to the ancient times at that time. What I know most is the stories in AD 220. It is China's Three Kingdoms era, with three great emperors. I also hope to know more about Rome and ancient Greece. After all, I am an oriental. Thank you

I don't know about mass crucifixion but after I get experience in being I would like to be crucified with both males and females and there maybe both male and female guards

I don't know about mass crucifixion but after I get experience in being I would like to be crucified with both males and females and there maybe both male and female guards
what would the female guards do get me in the diaper position by having lie down on a bench and raise and spread my legs apart and spank and cane me and give me anal training starring with small anal beads and then larger and larger ones then butt plugs then rape me with their strapon dildos and then let the male guards rape me .I will be ready for any cornu when I am hung on the cross

what would the female guards do get me in the diaper position by having lie down on a bench and raise and spread my legs apart and spank and cane me and give me anal training starring with small anal beads and then larger and larger ones then butt plugs then rape me with their strapon dildos and then let the male guards rape me .I will be ready for any cornu when I am hung on the cross
Be careful what you ask for!

For me mass crucifixions lasting for days would not appeal. A shapely young woman nailed to the cross her body showing whip marks but otherwise perfect would be a great sight. But once she's bloody and wasted after days suspended the appeal is lost.
The only way round it if I was in charge would be for a series of crucifixions over many weeks, but new victims every two days or so. Once they lose their physical and sexual appeal they would be cut down at night and disposed of before a new victim is brought in the next morning for the crowds' entertainment.
I would however be open to the suggestion that a victim crucified in the arena is, after the public have left, allowed to stand on a platform overnight thus taking the strain off her arms, she would be given water and even food and the worst of the blood cleaned away whilst remaining nailed hands and feet. Then just before the public are allowed in the platform is removed and her ordeal begins again. In this way an individual could linger for days. I would apply this if victims were in short supply.

000.jpg

I always like five female prisoners to show under the eyes of the audience.
They did not appear at the same time, but were divided into three groups.
They are weak and selfish, attack each other, and strong mental pressure forces them to say some piteously entreat and shout and cry.
I promise there will be super many dialogues. I like to shape characters with dialogues.
This is only the beginning of the story, not the end.
More cruel torture is waiting for the unfortunate female prisoners,

Back
Top Bottom