I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is possible that I will have less time for our forum in the near future. I have to take care of my 94-year-old father. The doctors have given up on him because of cancer and he will be brought home tomorrow. I will try to stop by more often anyway.
sorry to hear that. As others have said, work in time for yourself as well.

I have to add here, my health has taken the wrong road and I have to see a surgen.
The future is clouded and I don't know what diresctio it will go.
One thing is clear I will be collectiong more "ists"!!

you know neurologist, oncologists, dermocolagst!!

It is possible that I will have less time for our forum in the near future. I have to take care of my 94-year-old father. The doctors have given up on him because of cancer and he will be brought home tomorrow. I will try to stop by more often anyway.
Very sorry to hear this sad news. While we will all miss your regular contributions to this forum, I think we all understand that real life has to take priority. I wish you both well and hopefully you can still find the time to check in with us from time to time.

I have to add here, my health has taken the wrong road and I have to see a surgen.

Keep strong Gibbs, keep the faith and all will be well. Keep popping by as and whenever you feel like it. We'll all still be here. Rooting for you my friend.

I hope your surgery and recovery goes well. Try to stay as positive as you can, that's as important for your mental state as well as the physical one. Wishing the best for you my friend.

I hope everything will go well for you. Take care!

So, my Dad's sleeping now, I got a little time!

Hope things go well so you can get back to the cruxologists ASAP!

I lost my father to cancer 13 years ago this August, so I can relate to some of what you are going through. I have seen the toll it takes on loved ones as well as patients.
Our thoughts are with you. And, remember to take care of your self, physically and mentally, as you are taking care of him.

G

Godspeed and good luck to you, @Gibbs505

Very sorry to hear this sad news. While we will all miss your regular contributions to this forum, I think we all understand that real life has to take priority. I wish you both well and hopefully you can still find the time to check in with us from time to time.
So, my Dad's sleeping now, I got a little time hope everything will go well for you. Take care!I hope everything will go well for you. Take care!
G

Godspeed and good luck to you, @Gibbs505

Hope things go well so you can get back to the cruxologists ASAP!
I hope your surgery and recovery goes well. Try to stay as positive as you can, that's as important for your mental state as well as the physical one. Wishing the best for you my friend.
Keep strong Gibbs, keep the faith and all will be well. Keep popping by as and whenever you feel like it. We'll all still be here. Rooting for you my friend.
Sad to hear this too! I hope the surgery will go well!
Thank you all. I hope that I haven't missed anyone.

Sad to hear that. Hopefully things will get better for you.

My father died yesterday afternoon. I stood next to his bed. May he rest in peace and I hope he meets his beloved wife again wherever he is now.

My father died yesterday afternoon. I stood next to his bed. May he rest in peace and I hope he meets his beloved wife again wherever he is now.
Sorry for your loss. Take time out if needed.

Back
Top Bottom