I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
My father died yesterday afternoon. I stood next to his bed. May he rest in peace and I hope he meets his beloved wife again wherever he is now.
My sincerest condolences. I am certain your presence would have been a huge comfort for him, it sounds like you did everything you could to let him slip away knowing that he was loved. I dearly hope his spirit rejoins that of his beloved wife once more.

Remember we are your friends and can lend a friendly ear should you need one. Many of us have been down this road, and can truthfully empathise.

My father died yesterday afternoon. I stood next to his bed. May he rest in peace and I hope he meets his beloved wife again wherever he is now.
I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. May I offer my sincerest condolences :(

I'm sad to hear this news, and I hope your grief will be tolerable. I know the toll it takes on you watching a loved one pass, so do what you must to cope but take care of yourself as well. Time heals, my friend.

@Hugin&Munin, my sibs and I got to keep our parents until we were in our 60s, but when they passed in the same week it still hurt. Our grief has faded but lingers still.

I know keenly your own loss, and wish you the best.

@Hugin&Munin, my sibs and I got to keep our parents until we were in our 60s, but when they passed in the same week it still hurt. Our grief has faded but lingers still.

I know keenly your own loss, and wish you the best.
The passage of time never erases the pain, but it does dull it to the point that we are able to carry on. The worst thing about losing someone is all the things that you wish you'd said to them while they were stil alive. My dad passed in 2016 but I still ask myself these questions even now, eight years on...

Back
Top Bottom