Illustrated short stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
feminista detenida.jpgfeminista detenida2.jpg
The guards fought with the fierce activists and at an order from the chief of the executioners they finished stripping them to punish them.

chicas arrodilladas.jpgchicas arrodilladas2.png
Once naked and tied, the feminists were taken to the crosses. These unfortunate women were not aware that with their act of rebellion they had brought about their own torture, which would surely be crucifixion...but that would be weeks later. The laws of Tunisarbia required that these crazy women be imprisoned in the detention center. There awaited them for weeks of sucking cocks and screaming in the torture chambers before being nailed to a cross in the burning desert.

Holly crucified and flogged.jpg
For now, the feminists received their share of lashes so that they would learn the hell that awaited them.

to be continued

esclavas acercandose a las cruces.jpg
Probably these crazy feminists wanted to achieve with their action that international pressure would arise against the crucifixions of women carried out in Tunisarbia. However, the authorities were not deterred. On the contrary, they put on an erotic and humiliating show with the now arrested activists.
tanya y katerina crucified.jpg
The girls, naked and tied, with the subversive slogans erased from their bodies, should suck the executioners' cocks.
holly indecende detenida.jpg
- Come on, put your hands up come here, I'm going to rip that slutty dress off of you.

- But I haven't done anything, I'm not a feminist.

- When you're naked and tied up, it won't matter what you are, whore. Since I saw you get off the tourist bus my dick has gotten stiff. Come on, take it all off or I'll shoot you.

- Yes, yes sir.
forzada a cunnilingus.jpg
Then they dragged the feminists to the crosses. Some horrified women understood what the executioners wanted to do with them.

- Come on, open your legs, slut, this feminist whore is going to suck your pussy.

- No, no, please.
alice chupada coño.jpg
It was useless for them to resist, in a few minutes the women were sucking the pussies of the crucified ones.

- OOOOOOh, oh yes, oh, my God,....yes, fuck.

- Come on, slut, move your tongue and don't stop until she cums.

to be continued

tanya crucified esclavas publico.jpg
Look at that bitch's round tits and squeeze them with both hands, do it or I'll put a hot iron up your ass
Tanya tetas apretujadas.jpg
The activists were forced to squeeze Tanya's massive tits and she screamed in pain while white droplets came out of her nipples.

- AAAAAAAHHH

Tanya moaned in pain and pleasure
chpando coño .jpg
One after another, the feminists who had so bothered the Tunisarbia authorities had to lick the pussies of the crucified girls. The women were forced to lick the pussies deeply, taking with their tongues the substance that came out of the pussies of the crucified women, a mixture of urine, semen and vaginal fluid.
Holly chupada.jpg
Incredibly, Holly and the other crucified women began to moan with ecstasy and pleasure.
Lea chupando el coño de Frida.jpg
- Oh, my GOD, I CUM, I CUM!

The girl sucking Holly's pussy felt the crucified young woman's sex quiver against her own lips while a stream of urine mixed with the vaginal fluid staining the arrested woman's mouth and face.

to be continued

- No, no, please.
View attachment 1464979
It was useless for them to resist, in a few minutes the women were sucking the pussies of the crucified ones.

- OOOOOOh, oh yes, oh, my God,....yes, fuck.

- Come on, slut, move your tongue and don't stop until she cums.

to be continued
It is cruel punishment to force a woman to suck a crucified woman's pussy. Even if they did so as lovers it was done privately and not for public entertainment. Of course the Head Disciplinarian at the University of the Virgin Martyrs enjoys eating a punished student's cunt while she is being crucified for her punishment.
plans Messa and the captain jpeg.jpg
There is nothing the student can do to prevent having her pussy licked. And the Disciplinarian always makes the student come. It is the perfect mixture of pain mixing with pleasure and if it embarrasses the student to come while she is crucified, so much better her punishment!

Back
Top Bottom