Illustrated short stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
feminista detenida.jpgfeminista detenida2.jpg
The guards fought with the fierce activists and at an order from the chief of the executioners they finished stripping them to punish them.

chicas arrodilladas.jpgchicas arrodilladas2.png
Once naked and tied, the feminists were taken to the crosses. These unfortunate women were not aware that with their act of rebellion they had brought about their own torture, which would surely be crucifixion...but that would be weeks later. The laws of Tunisarbia required that these crazy women be imprisoned in the detention center. There awaited them for weeks of sucking cocks and screaming in the torture chambers before being nailed to a cross in the burning desert.

Holly crucified and flogged.jpg
For now, the feminists received their share of lashes so that they would learn the hell that awaited them.

to be continued

esclavas acercandose a las cruces.jpg
Probably these crazy feminists wanted to achieve with their action that international pressure would arise against the crucifixions of women carried out in Tunisarbia. However, the authorities were not deterred. On the contrary, they put on an erotic and humiliating show with the now arrested activists.
tanya y katerina crucified.jpg
The girls, naked and tied, with the subversive slogans erased from their bodies, should suck the executioners' cocks.
holly indecende detenida.jpg
- Come on, put your hands up come here, I'm going to rip that slutty dress off of you.

- But I haven't done anything, I'm not a feminist.

- When you're naked and tied up, it won't matter what you are, whore. Since I saw you get off the tourist bus my dick has gotten stiff. Come on, take it all off or I'll shoot you.

- Yes, yes sir.
forzada a cunnilingus.jpg
Then they dragged the feminists to the crosses. Some horrified women understood what the executioners wanted to do with them.

- Come on, open your legs, slut, this feminist whore is going to suck your pussy.

- No, no, please.
alice chupada coño.jpg
It was useless for them to resist, in a few minutes the women were sucking the pussies of the crucified ones.

- OOOOOOh, oh yes, oh, my God,....yes, fuck.

- Come on, slut, move your tongue and don't stop until she cums.

to be continued

tanya crucified esclavas publico.jpg
Look at that bitch's round tits and squeeze them with both hands, do it or I'll put a hot iron up your ass
Tanya tetas apretujadas.jpg
The activists were forced to squeeze Tanya's massive tits and she screamed in pain while white droplets came out of her nipples.

- AAAAAAAHHH

Tanya moaned in pain and pleasure
chpando coño .jpg
One after another, the feminists who had so bothered the Tunisarbia authorities had to lick the pussies of the crucified girls. The women were forced to lick the pussies deeply, taking with their tongues the substance that came out of the pussies of the crucified women, a mixture of urine, semen and vaginal fluid.
Holly chupada.jpg
Incredibly, Holly and the other crucified women began to moan with ecstasy and pleasure.
Lea chupando el coño de Frida.jpg
- Oh, my GOD, I CUM, I CUM!

The girl sucking Holly's pussy felt the crucified young woman's sex quiver against her own lips while a stream of urine mixed with the vaginal fluid staining the arrested woman's mouth and face.

to be continued

- No, no, please.
View attachment 1464979
It was useless for them to resist, in a few minutes the women were sucking the pussies of the crucified ones.

- OOOOOOh, oh yes, oh, my God,....yes, fuck.

- Come on, slut, move your tongue and don't stop until she cums.

to be continued
It is cruel punishment to force a woman to suck a crucified woman's pussy. Even if they did so as lovers it was done privately and not for public entertainment. Of course the Head Disciplinarian at the University of the Virgin Martyrs enjoys eating a punished student's cunt while she is being crucified for her punishment.
plans Messa and the captain jpeg.jpg
There is nothing the student can do to prevent having her pussy licked. And the Disciplinarian always makes the student come. It is the perfect mixture of pain mixing with pleasure and if it embarrasses the student to come while she is crucified, so much better her punishment!

tanya sun.jpg
As in her wildest masochistic dreams, Tanya came again when one of the feminists was forced to fuck her with her own hard tongue. It was incredible that in the middle of the crucifixion those masochistic women came from pleasure and pain at the same time, but deep down it was what they had gone to Tunisarbia to look for.
Natalia crucified mamada.jpg
Natalia, on the other hand, was not a volunteer for the crucifixion, so when she saw how they approached a scaffolding with wheels, the young woman began to beg for mercy. The scaffolding so that the executioners could reach the upper part of her body and could torture her tits comfortably.

The young martyr's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she saw the incandescent brazier bristling with tongs and spits and she shouted out to give the executioner a blowjob in exchange for not torturing her. The executioner, who was already naked and hard on, accepted the offer with the secret thought that he was going to torture her equally her round tits and pink nipples.
Katerina crucified sucks.jpg
Katerina accepted the executioner's cock submissively and naturally. She knew that nothing could free her from the torture of the hot irons and needles on her tits and she also accepted it.
Lucie crucified sucks.jpg
- Gurlp,gurlp, gurlp

Lucie put the cock deep in her throat while she felt the intense heat of the brazier on her own tits. The young woman knew that the executioner was going to make her see the hell of torture and she paid for his expert services with the best blowjob she could. I could offer you.
alice  y esposada.jpg

Some of the feminists, now naked and handcuffed, looked confused at the scene of submission of the crucified masochists and some felt a strange excitement that they did not understand.

to be continued.

bdsmlr-75293-8yzJuB7Qia-1-1024x587.jpg
The minister of justice who, at that time was buying white slavegirls, gave the order to the executioners to start torturing the breasts of the crucified whores.

- Start with the red-hot needles. This time the condemned ones have especially big tits so make sure you use long needles that go through their tits from part to part.

- Look my lord, these two girls have just arrived from England. They recently turned 18 and a week ago they were still at their fancy rich girls' school. I bought them for you from the gangsters who kidnapped them. What do you want me to do with them?

- Take them to the torture chamber and have their nipples and clitoris ringed and my mark put on them with a hot iron.

- What part of their body do you want the mark on?

- On the mons of Venus, five centimeters above the clitoris.

- Yes my lord.
tanya crucified tits caresing.jpg
The executioners received the order and prepared to pierce the breasts of the crucified women with long red-hot needles.

- Mmmmmh, what firm tits you have, slave! It will be easy to stick needles through them and because they will be hot they will burn every millimeter of the sensitive flesh of your breasts. Can you imagine the pain?

And while he told her, the executioner kneaded her tits, squeezing his fingers and insistently pinching her thick, hard nipples. Tanya almost reached orgasm from the executioner's massage while her bare ass and thighs burned from the terrible heat of the brazier.
sheik mobile torture chamber2.jpg
- What a shame not to be able to be there to see how those bitches' tits are tortured, said a prince from Tunisarbia, watching the scene on his cell phone. I'll have to settle for roasting yours.

- AAAYYYYYYYYYY

All the important men in Tunisarbia had Western slaves and did with them whatever they wanted. Many of them had been kidnapped like the English students, but there were also voluntary slaves like Iona.
Katerina crucified red hot needle.jpg
- IIIAAAYYYY, NO PLEASE, NO MORE NO MORE. STOP.
As much as Katerine had dreamed in deep orgasms dozens of times about being tortured on her tits with hot needles, that did not stop her from howling like a madwoman when the hot metal pierced her sensitive tits again and again.

lucie needles casey.jpg
Nailed to her cross a few meters away, the Muslim feminist saw Katerina's torture in horror and cried for mercy because she knew that she was going to be next.

to be continued

Lucie agujas.jpg
- OOOOOHH, AAAYYYYYYYY, MY POOR NIPPLES, OOOOH, YEEESSS, DEEEPER!

chicas musulmanas burlandose2.jpg
- The Western whore has gone crazy, look at her pussy, I think she's cumming.

- That's the effect of that thick metal phallus she fucks her ass with.

zafira crucified agujas.jpg
Some very methodical executioners "decorated" the breasts of the condemned women with needles of different sizes.

muslim torture chamber.jpg
- MMMMMHHHHH

- Don't you appreciate the electric shocks in your pussy, slave? Look at my mobile, when I order you to be crucified, I'm going to have needles stuck in your tits like the whore Zafira. Too bad you don't have them bigger!
alice crucified witch pliers.jpg
After the needles it was time to use the red hot pliers. Alice tried the bite of the "witches pliers" specially designed to torment her soft and sensitive nipples

to be continued

crux.jpg
In their wet dreams, Tanya and the other masochists had dreamed many times of the moment when their sensitive nipples were tortured with hot tongs and ignoring the obvious and intense pain of such an ordeal, they had experienced multiple orgasms.
Katerina witches pliers torture.jpg
Now at the moment when the witches pliers were literally roasting the sensitive and delicate skin of her tender nipples, Katerina screamed like an animal that was being skinned.
16.jpg
At that precise moment many teenagers from Tunisarbia were masturbating in the safety of their bedrooms while watching the tremendous torture scene on their computer. Taking into account the laws and customs of their country, practically all the girls in Tunisarbia could be victims of a false complaint or the whim of a jealous boyfriend or husband. That would be enough to condemn them to be crucified. This caused many girls to live in a permanent state of terror. However, for many others it caused intense sexual arousal.
Lucie nipples torture.jpg
Something similar happened to the young Western women who were watching the women's execution on the cross at that time. Young Viola did not have enough courage to commit a prostitution crime like the others had done, but she had dressed in a dress sexy enough to be arrested by the police. In fact she expected it to happen at any moment, meanwhile she watched how the red-hot tongs imprisoned the nipples that crowned Lucie's udders. Between the screams of the young woman, Viola heard perfectly the hiss of the hot iron against the fresh flesh of the crucified woman's breast and felt the drops of vaginal fluid sliding down the inside of her naked thighs.
Sexy-Violet-Myers-in-Hijab-gets-exposed-hard_005_big.jpg
Meanwhile Omar made love to his wife Violet and while they watched the crucifixions on a screen, he licked her delicate nipple with his tongue.

- Do you know something Violet?, your lover Anissa has confessed to the imam that you are lesbians. In fact, I have also disowned you and the police will come to arrest you throughout the afternoon. I will ask the judge you to be crucified and have your tits tortured like those Western bitches with hot pliers.

- No, don't do it, please.

- Open up, open up the police.

- As you see, no one can save you anymore,....so, when you are crucified I will go to see you and then I will marry your little sister, what do you think?

- No, no mercy.

- Come on Dear. Give me one last kiss before I go to open the door to the police.

to be continued

Something similar happened to the young Western women who were watching the women's execution on the cross at that time. Young Viola did not have enough courage to commit a prostitution crime like the others had done, but she had dressed in a dress sexy enough to be arrested by the police. In fact she expected it to happen at any moment, meanwhile she watched how the red-hot tongs imprisoned the nipples that crowned Lucie's udders. Between the screams of the young woman, Viola heard perfectly the hiss of the hot iron against the fresh flesh of the crucified woman's breast and felt the drops of vaginal fluid sliding down the inside of her naked thighs.
Wooooooooow ! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!! :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Holly nipples torture.jpg
- NOOOO, NOOO, stop, you're going to rip them off, THE PAIIIIN IAAAAYYYYYY

4e557fb4a5fcbd346736cab35bb0f489.29.jpg
- It's incredible, Sarah, that beast is going to rip off her nipples if he keeps twisting them.

- How I would like to be there watching that exciting show.

- In Tunisarbia? How whores we are?, they would arrest us as soon as we get off the plane

1.jpg
- You lie, I can't believe Anissa reported me.
anissa kidnapped.jpg
It's true, you already know that the police kidnap innocent single girls from their home and take them to a detention center where they are raped and tortured to make them confess to any crime that justifies their arrest.
bdsmup 67067542.jpg
- Anissa was arrested a few hours ago and she could not endure the torture because she confessed that she is a lesbian and you are her lover. Now they will take you to that detention center to torture you until you confess what they want. You may be interrogated for weeks and only then will you be crucified side by side as lovers.

to be continued

- Let´s connect again with the Tunisarbia desert, what news do you have Jenny?
tanya tortured before the cameras.jpg
- This is getting very exciting, Tom, this beauty you see behind me is called Tanya and her torture is being especially cruel because two expert executioners are working on her boobs at the same time. As you can see, her tits have been pierced with long red-hot needles. They have done it twice, they have been unnailed and nailed back in.

- Why so much cruelty?

- It is necessary, Tom, the ulama have considered that she is the leader of the Western whores who have come to pervert the sacred customs of Tunisarbia, that is why they have prescribed a more painful punishment for her. Despite that, the girl has barely screamed and has not asked for mercy at any moment.

-Wow!

- Now the torturers are going to take out the needles again because they are going to torture her nipples with the witch pliers

- Oh yes, those are the tongs they used on your own tits before, does it still hurt?

- I can assure you that yes, Tom, my nipples are red and seem two big straweries. Take into account they have pinched them with cold tongs and just for a moment, I don't even want to imagine the suffering that Tanya is going to experience just now.
tanya tortured with witches pliers.jpg
Actually, the torturers took out the needles from Tanya one by one between screams of pain and then they brought the hot witch pliers closer to her tits. They did it very slowly.

Tanya turned her face away, feeling the heat of the irons on her sensitive nipples while she imagined the moment she had dreamed of so many times.
Tanya witches pliers torture.jpg
Finally the tongs pinched her thick nipples and the irons burned the sensitive skin between horrible hisses. Tanya's body shook and a strange moan escaped her mouth as tears ran down her beautiful face. However, the expected screams of pain did not come.
girls in jail2.jpg
Many kilometers away, several inmates were watching television.

- It's not possible, that chick is cumming.
-It's witchcraft, it can't be.
- I have been told that some crucified women cum while being tortured on their tits.
- That's a lie.
- I hope it happens to me

Those who spoke especially shuddered when they saw the awful images of the ordeal because they were also condemned to the cross.

In some countries where the death penalty did not exist, there were extradition agreements with Tunisarbia. The girls sentenced to life imprisonment and who were living hell in prison could choose a somewhat quicker death on the cross in Tunisarbia. Believe it or not, these three girls had chosen this second option. Although they did not know when, they did know that one day the Tunisarbia guards would go to the prison to look for them.
vlcsnap-2024-05-17-08h16m51s350.png
Thus at least their long and tedious nights in the cells were more exciting as they waited for the day when they would be extradited to that country of sadists and imagined the torments that awaited them in the torture chambers of Tunisarbia and on the cross.

to be continued

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-05-17-08h16m51s350.png
    vlcsnap-2024-05-17-08h16m51s350.png
    203.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Tanya witches pliers torture.jpg
    Tanya witches pliers torture.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 158
  • tanya tortured with witches pliers.jpg
    tanya tortured with witches pliers.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 147
  • tanya tortured before the cameras.jpg
    tanya tortured before the cameras.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 139
  • girls in jail2.jpg
    girls in jail2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 134
yui-kausgano-mai-miori-10.jpg
Also thousands of kilometers from Tunisarbia, in the Country of the Rising Sun, two lesbians were fucking naked in bed while enjoying on the screen the execution on the cross of all those unfortunates. Suddenly something interrupted Mai, who was slowly tasting her lover Yui's sweet pussy with her lips and lively tongue.

- Oh no, it's Aimi.

aimi3.jpg
- Dear viewers, we have to convey to you an unusual event that has occurred during the crucifixions in Tunisarbia that we are telling you about. What happened Jenny, who is that oriental girl who is naked?
aimi gun2.jpg
- It's incredible Tom, this girl was in the audience a few minutes ago and suddenly, by surprise, she pulled out a gun and pointed it at one of the crucified girls. However, before she could shoot, the executioners overpowered her and took the gun.

aimi5.jpg
- And why is she naked?

- Apparently the Minister of Justice of Tunisarbia, who has seen everything on his mobile phone, has said that this is a clear case of terrorism and has ordered that the Japanese girl be taken to a detention center and properly interrogated.

- Does that mean they are going to torture her?

- Surely Tom, however, the minister has ordered that before that she be whipped and tortured with tongs right here, "terrorism must be harshly repressed in plain sight," those have been his words. In fact, the girl has submissively undressed and seems to have accepted her fate.

- Can you interview her before the whipping, Jenny?

- Yes, they have given me permission to talk to her, but only for a minute.

aimi2.jpg
- Hello what is your name?

- Aimi

- Aimi, Why did you do that? Why did you want to shoot that crucified girl?

- I wanted to end her suffering quickly. Somebody have told me that the executioners plan to keep them alive for days but in cointunuous suffering and that seems inhumane to me.

- Do you realize that they will probably do the same to you?

- Yes, but I don't care, I would do it again.

- Enough chatting, take the Japanese bitch to the torture posts.

to be continued

aimi.jpg
- Enough words and take the foreign terrorist to the torture posts
aimi mostrada tenaza.jpg
Aimi was taken to the area where feminist activists were being tortured. One of the executioners cruelly showed him the tongs they used to twist the girls' nipples.

Aimi immediately understood how they were going to use those tongs and her nipples hardened and her areolas were filled with wrinkles from her excitement.
aimi mostrados breastrippers.jpg
Then they showed her the breast rippers. Unfortunately for her, Aimi knew enough about instruments of torture and with a reflex gesture she protected her big boobs with her hands.
Aimi llevada al poste de los azotes.jpg
Then they led her to the whipping post, but she had to wait her turn while she watched this poor woman being flogged with a kind of flagrum.
aimi flogged.jpg
It still took a while to flog her because five fmeinists first passed through the whipping posts, so the executioners tied an elegant shibari on her since she was Japanese. Then he began his own flogging.

In the coming months, Aimi until the day of his crucifixion would regret every minute of his gesture of mercy.

to be continued

Not all victims were crucified in Tunisarbia. Another of the sheikhs' favorite sinner women punishments was impalement.
empalamiento.jpg
Impalement was a traditional punishment in Tunisarbia, especially applied to indecent women. The local executioners were true experts in impaling women through their pussies and anuses. Their skill was such that they were able to pierce a woman's body by sticking the tip of the stick through her mouth without damaging any vital organs. This allowed victims to remain alive for hours or even days amidst horrific torment.
th (13).jpg
Before the new laws legalized impalement again as a method of public execution, the impalements of women were clandestine and that allowed a kind of guild of "impaling executioners" to be maintained for centuries. These used to season the impalement itself with other types of torment, such as placing the impaled and still-living victim in a gigantic oven.
th (16).jpg
The religious profile of this type of execution must be taken into account, so the oven symbolized the hell imagined by the imams and that they wanted to reproduce on earth as a prelude of eternal punishment.
th (14).jpg
Another variant was to place the impaled and still alive victim on a grill with a meter of embers to roast over low heat. The spit would serve to turn it every few minutes like a roast beef. With this procedure, the execution could take several hours.
impaled red hot irons.jpg
The new laws allowed these sordid procedures to be brought to light and the executioners further refined their procedures of torture. Thus impalement became a public entertainment, the victim was impaled slowly, for hours and meanwhile hot irons were applied to her. Her crime was even written on skin with red-hot irons.

Let us remember that Donna, Lucie's lover had been sentenced by her influential husband to be impaled.....

to be continued

empalada sbre las brasas.jpg
The executioners who impaled Donna were very skillful, because when the spit filled her throat and came out through her mouth, the woman was still alive, unfortunately for her. Then began the second part of the torture, which consisted of placing her still alive on a spit with just over a meter of burning embers.
brampton 039.jpg
Every few minutes the executioners turned him over so that the entire contour of his body was roasted equally. In addition, they hunted her for oil, which prolonged her torture even more. It would be difficult to determine how many hours it took for the young lesbian to die in such a cruel procedure.
Lucie wilde crucified2.jpg
What is certain is that her lover Lucie saw the entire ordeal nailed to her cross and heard Donna's dumb moans of pain and suffering. When these ended, Lucie must have thought that her young lover was lucky because while her sufferings had ended, her crucifixion still continue for hours or even days.

tanya y katerina esclavas encadenadas.jpg
It was already dark when the executioners took the feminists completely naked and chained to the detention center. Although they had already been flogged in the open air, they were taken to be tortured with infinitely more cruel procedures and in conditions of greater privacy.
electric torture.jpg
In fact, at the detention center they were ordered to leave all the torture chambers free for the new arrivals.

to be continued

crucified from behind.png
The sun was setting on the horizon and that was a momentary relief for the crucified women as the unbearable heat began to subside.

crucifixion nocturna.jpg
Night fell over the desert and the women were left alone nailed to their crosses. The public had left the place of torment several hours ago. The executioners and torturers had also left.

Ottoman Cruelty77 copy.jpg
In fact, that night the executioners took turns interrogating the activists. All the torture chambers to extract confessions or complaints from other feminists who collaborated with them in Tunisarbia.
tumblr_onag797tvE1v3k6s6o2_500.jpg
In fact, despite their resistance to torture, some names were mentioned and new victims were arrested in their own homes or discreetly kidnapped by the fearsome secret police.
- Let me go, you have no right, this is a kidnapping.

tumblr_onag797tvE1v3k6s6o3_500.jpg
- This way you are better, ha, ha, quiet and naked, We have parked the van in the garage and it is 4 a.m., so no one will see how we put you in the van and take you to a secret prison then in our "playroom" we will uncover your mouth to hear your screams and the names of your accomplices.

- MMMHh

- Yes bitch, you will like our "toys", especially the electric ones, ha, ha.

to be continued

Back
Top Bottom